Chasing the Chastity Rabbit Down the Hole

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JKisChaste, Jan 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    On Christmas Eve 2019, I began chasing the chastity rabbit down the hole, and haven’t looked back. After joining this great site, I decided to journal my experiences here for anyone to read who may be interested in a novice’s journey into chastity.

I’d known about male chastity for a long while since I’d once been very active in a local kink community. I had just considered it another kink associated with tease & denial. I’d never considered it something I wanted to experience. That changed when I found a Tumblr blog where a very knowledgeable and experienced female KH wrote about it. The more I read, the more intriguing I found the idea of being locked up and having a dominant woman owning my penis and controlling my orgasms. I didn’t know anyone to ask to be my KH, but the blog solved that problem for me too. A post spoke of an experienced woman actively looking for guys to lock up.

After ordering my first cage, I got up the nerve to contact the woman I’d saw mentioned in the blog post. She was also on Tumblr at the time so I was able to read her blog posts, and eventually find there the link to her private blog. To make a long story short, that’s how I first reached out to her about key holding.

We exchanged a couple of emails. I found she had a great deal of experience and was very supportive. I told her I was completely new to trying the chastity lifestyle. She suggested a introductory thirty day training program where she would gradually keep me locked for longer periods of time. Then if all went well, and if we both decided we were a good fit with the other, we could discuss a longer term arrangement. I accepted the offer and we started, as mentioned, on Christmas Eve.

My KH has been brilliant. I had a few minor problems at the beginning, but she was very patient and helped me work through them. She has taken it slow, allowing me to gain confidence. As of today, I’ve been locked for almost 72-hours, the longest period so far. That’s a step up from the previous 48-hour period. I have been denied the entire time, so this is day 8 without an orgasm. I’m pretty sure I’ve never gone this long since I first learned about masturbation as a kid. This experience hasn’t always been easy, but it has been quite thrilling. I’m quite surprised how quickly I’ve taken to it since chastity has never been a fantasy I’ve always wanted to be made real. But, I’m honestly finding it all very meaningful and satisfying.

My KH is strict, and has given me rules to follow that include no touch when I’m unlocked. Since I already find it important to please her and earn her trust, I haven’t even felt tempted to cheat. Since we’re doing this at distance because we live in different places, she keeps me honest with numbered plastic locks. She asks for photos at random times to make sure I’m locked with the properly numbered lock. That prevents me cheating. At this point, I wouldn’t even if I thought I could get away with it. I’m taking this seriously and don’t plan to cheat myself of the experience. Neither would I willingly disappoint my KH. She had been so supportive and is an excellent trainer for beginners.

72-hours isn’t anything to those who have been in chastity for perhaps many years. But, it seems a big milestone to me as a beginner. I plan to continue this and plan on making this a permanent part of my life.

If anyone is interested in following my journey, I plan to update this thread regularly as time goes by. Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.

Powerocket, asastype and CagedCockOz like this.
  2. Finnchastity

Finnchastity Long term member

healthcare worker
    Finland
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Welcome to the Wonderland....eh...Mansion! Explore, learn, enjoy and most of all...contribute Your thoughts!

JKisChaste likes this.
  3. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My First Release

I’d been locked for three days and two nights when my KH told me to unlock for a good cleaning and inspection for any chafing. There weren’t any problems, but she told me sleep without the cage the third night. After showering, I put the cage back on the next morning as instructed. The night without the cage came with the standard no touching, no masturbation, and no orgasms. I feel like it was a bit of a test on her part. Anyway, once I was locked again I wore the cage for three days and nights.

Honestly, I was horny AF by that time. This is my first experience of being locked and having my orgasms controlled. I hadn’t been allowed any stimulation or orgasms since we started on Christmas Eve.

On the fourth day, after more than another 72-hours in the cage, my KH told me to remove it. She explained I would masturbate to orgasm, but it was only for health and welfare maintenance, not for pleasure. She told me to undress and then told me to kneel. She explained exactly what she wanted me to do, ending with instructions on how I was to “ruin” the orgasm the moment I felt it start. She then gave me a very small amount of time to accomplish the task.

To my horror, as horny and as desperate to come as I was, I wasn’t able to get a full erection right away. As a result, I was unable to complete the task in the short time allowed. I then had to stop the stimulation and wait ten full minutes before receiving the okay for a second attempt. I think part of my problem was feeling the pressure to perform on demand which I find quite stressful. But, during the delay, the penis finally got the message from my brain about how badly I needed to come. So, when it was time for the second try, things were ready to go.

Suffice to say I succeeded on the second try with plenty of time to spare, then experienced my first ruined orgasm. Fucking hell. That was the cruelest thing I could ever imagine. I admit, it did seem to relieve a little pressure, but it was in no way satisfying or enjoyable. Also, if anything I felt even more aroused than when I started.

There was one more surprise up my key holder’s sleeve at the end. She instructed me to clean up my mess by eating the emissions. That was something I have never done. It’s not something I have ever even thought of doing. I have never had the slightest curiosity about what my semen tastes like. Even worse, there was about twice the usual amount I’m accustomed to from being denied for ten days. But, it didn’t seem feasible to refuse, considering how much power the woman holds over me. I wasn’t about to test her. Without joy, I complied with her instructions. I found it quite humiliating which is not a real turn on for me.

With the final indignity swallowed, quite literally, my KH had me shower and inspect for any chafing problems, then I put the cage back on and was locked. She warned me that I shouldn’t expect the next release to come as quickly as the first, so no idea how long I’ll have to wait for the next one. In her words, “they will be few and far between.”

The most interesting thing about my first release experience is how the orgasm, as it was, did nothing to lower my heightened arousal. I suppose for that reason I didn’t experience anything like the emotional drop or crash that I’ve read about in the forums that others describe having after being allowed to orgasm. Not sure if ruining the orgasm produced that result, or whether it was because I haven’t really been locked and denied for that long. I suppose I’ll understand it all better with more experience in chastity.

For me, the hardest part of this has been the uncertainty of when or if I’ll be allowed stimulation and orgasms. Yes, to a degree, the uncertainty is a little arousing on its own, but also a bit unnerving. It sure drives home the reality of the control I’ve turned over to my KH. Some guys who have shared their experiences in these forums are given a date in the future when they will get a release. To me, I think that would be easier for me to deal with. Even if the date was a month or more in the future, I could look forward to it and spend the intervening time counting down the days. And the hours. And the minutes. At least I could say, “It’s just X number of days to go until I get to come.” I can’t do that now. The length of time I must go in denial is undetermined. Hopefully, it won’t be, but factually it could stretch into eternity. I only hope my KH proves merciful. :)

There you have it. The first release experience of a complete new guy to chastity. Thanks for reading. As always, comments are welcome.

asastype likes this.
  4. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the welcome @Finnchastity Yes, that’s good advice. Thank you for commenting.

5. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Five Days and Nights

Thought I’d post an update on the occasion of completing my longest time locked to date since starting with my KH this past Christmas Eve. Five days and five nights.

She told me this evening I will be unlocked in the morning for a thorough cleaning and inspection before the cage goes right back on. I’m thrilled I’ll only be unlocked for a very brief time. The way my KH calculates consecutive time in the cage is number of days since the last orgasm. So, the streak will continue since that is not on tap for tomorrow morning.

I’ll also be changing to a larger base ring. I’ve been wearing a 40mm which has been tolerable. There haven’t been any circulatory issues or temperature problems, but it had seemed a bit too tight. My KH didn’t like the red ring it had left on my skin when she inspected me last Wednesday. So, we ordered a 45mm ring which was received today.

So far, my first venture into male chastity has been awesome. My KH is largely responsible for that. She is very experienced and knowledgeable which has given me a lot of confidence. It is a process of acclimation, but things have gone great thus far.

6. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My First Real Orgasm Since Being Locked

So, a week ago my KH gave me my first normal orgasm release. She controlled the whole thing as far as choosing the when, where, and how I’d have the orgasm. She also gave me a time limit, but it was a generous one. As usual, there was no advance notice. She texted me and told me to unlock for a release.

Once I understood it was to be a normal orgasm, not another ruined one, I can admit I was excited. On the other hand, I felt a little anxious since I’ve heard all about what happens after an orgasm for men who have been denied for a lengthy time. For me, my last orgasm, other than the ruined one, had been on December 23, one day short of three weeks. I’d never gone three weeks without an orgasm since I discovered masturbation as a kid. To tell the truth, pretty sure I’ve never gone three days without one until I started this chastity exploration.

She’s the boss, so despite the misgivings I followed her instructions. I wasn’t watching the clock, but I’m fairly sure it took no more than two minutes of stimulation to reach climax. As I anticipated it was a mind-blowing orgasm, the most intense I can recall having in a very long time. There was one rope of semen spurted after another. I had been standing as I’d been told to do. My knees felt shaky and pretty sure I saw a starburst or two when the orgasm hit. All good on that front. But, along with the good came the bad.

By the time I’d showered, cleaned the cage, and locked back up, I was already feeling like I had a hangover. I also felt tired, emotionally drained, mildly depressed, a bit sad, and strangely enough, I felt a little guilty for having the orgasm.

Since this was my first release after a lengthy time in denial, it was my first experience with this neurochemical reaction. Even though I had expected it to happen, I wasn’t prepared for how strong the stew of emotions was that hit me. Even all I’d read about it hadn’t mitigated it. I understand why it happens, but that didn’t make it easier to experience it.

I suppose what men in chastity experience when having an orgasm after a lengthy time of denial is a form of what is called post-coital tristesse (PCT), or after sex sadness. It too is a neurochemical reaction that thoroughly confuses and dulls the mind. What goes up, must come down. After the dopamine-flood accompanying orgasm, dopamine levels drop below baseline-that is, lower than they were before orgasm.

I’ve learned that being locked in chastity and denied continues to stoke arousal causing the brain to flood itself with dopamine and endorphins. That means your baseline levels are much higher than normal, so it’s understandable why the hormone and dopamine drop is so precipitous when you come. Once the highly pleasurable orgasm ends, so does the dopamine flows until the arousal cycle starts all over again.

It actually took me the rest of the evening and part of the next day to process what I’d experienced. A part of me felt like I never wanted to have another orgasm while locked and denied since I felt so literally miserable after the orgasm. But, as the week since the release has progressed, my arousal has returned to a high level and I’m getting the dopamine fix again. My KH has helped with that. Satisfied I have adjusted to the cage, she has added daily teasing to the mix. That probably has me feeling more aroused than anytime since my chastity exploration started on Christmas Eve. So, yes, I’m craving another release. I just wonder if the next time the drop will be as hard as the last time. I find myself hoping it is something you learn to deal with better mentally and emotionally with practice.

I don’t really have another orgasm on the horizon to approach with a mixture of eager anticipation and dread since the 30-day introduction to chastity that my KH and I agreed to ends this coming Wednesday. While we haven’t agreed to extending our agreement yet, we’ve talked about it some in recent days. It seems clear we’re both interested in continuing with each other and agreeing for her to take permanent ownership. But, at least right now I’m considering taking the rest of January off after Wednesday and restarting with her on the first of February. I think I could use the time to process what I’ve learned over the 30 days and see how it feels to be unlocked again. That I think would help me to decide if a more permanent relationship with my KH is what I really want.

Waveridr likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice