Chastity Sleep Journal V.3

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissygal, Dec 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Hi I'm Jenn,

This will be my third time I'm writing a sleep journal. I wrote my first 2 sleep journals on Tumblr and it lasted 55 day and 26 days respectively. I do hope after two tries I have finally learned enough to make it more permanent.

Introduction: I've currently been wearing a chastity device cage on and off for over a year now. Owing to reduction in sleep quality, knock off product, assumed incorrect sizing or fear of the pain. I have only worn it for an extended period twice. Both ended due to either a lack of quality sleep/pain or sickness. The rest of the year I've been exercising quite a lot which resulted in me not using the cage much (Chaffing is not fun!)

Routine:
    1 x Daily Deep Clean with soap and shave.
    2 x per month prostate milking.
    No Lube other than vaseline/silicone oil in the event I go for a exercise.
    Cage will be taken off if I do cycle.

Cages Owned:
    Knock off CB6000s,
    Micro Metal Chastity Cage 40mm,
    HOD Holy Trainer V2 Small,
    Holy Trainer V3 Nub 36,40mm

2019/12/07

Cage: Holy Trainer V3 Nub

Ring size: 36 mm

Number of hours sleep till the first erection: 5 Hours

Number of erection: 2

Remarks: As I have just completed a marathon. I realized my excused of not wearing my chastity device has come to an end. So after giving myself one last orgasm session. I took a bath, washed both me and my device clean before putting it on. After a year of trial and error I think I have finally found a way to sleep without any pain. So I'll be giving it a try.

1st erection: Woke up with some discomfort with the erection wedged inside my body, but no alarm bell ringing kind of pain. So I'm pretty happy about it. Went back to bed after flipping around.

2nd erection: Same with the first some discomfort but no run to the ladies kind of pain. Back to bed!

I'm very happy with my first night. Might have finally found something which allows me both sleep and comfort. Fingers Cross!

2. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    2019/12/08

Number of hours sleep till the first erection: 6

Number of erection: 1

Remarks: Full day was still quite comfortable. A little tugging here and there due to me getting aroused wearing the device but nothing special.

Showered and gave myself a full shave to prevent any slight movement.

Went to bed after a Christmas party. Didn't had any alcohol as it was a family party so sleep came pretty fast.

1st erection: Cannot really call it one to be honest. Woke wondering when will the erection happen and then it did. Went back to sleep soon after.

Pretty happy with the progress two night, two good night sleep.

3. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I am intrerested in the sequel

Sissygal likes this.
  4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Since I too have and wear the HTV3 Nub (and Nano) I am looking forward to your updates. It is amazing how such a small cage as the Nub can be so comfortable. The one thing I have found though is that I use one ring size larger when using the Nub as opposed to my Nano. Probably due to the fact that the Nub fits so much close to the sac. Also....for the same reason I will use a pantyliner. Keep the posts coming

Sissygal likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Good luck with your journey. I find it helps to keep a journal as well, not only about sleeping but just being caged in general. Now for many here, they feel you must be caged constantly but to me, as long as you're chaste, avoiding orgasms (which is a big goal), then removing your device for things like exercise is fine. I totally agree on chaffing - pretty sensitive stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Sissygal likes this.
  6. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Fascinating read. Really looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Slightly, a lot, jealous of your nub device. Such a male response from me.

Sissygal likes this.
  7. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I will do my best to keep it updated

8. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

I agree with you on the comfort ability of the Nub. But you'l need to wean yourself into it by wearing a small or nano first. The first time I tried a Nub it took the breath out of me. My first reaction was that it was way too tight for me to handle. I even ordered one size up before realizing it was actually the right fit for me.

Ring wise. I'm not sure if you notice. But a 36mm nub is actually a 40mm small. As I bought a HOD (House of Denial) HTV2 previously I did some measurement and notice it.

Pantyliner I feel is mainly for dribble. After using the loo, I will usually push the urinary tube to push most of the pee out before wearing my panties. It helps to prevent any dribble for me.

Thanks for your support. I'll do my best. :)

sissy_connie likes this.
  9. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

The journal for me is to help motivate me to keep going. Plus share some of my tips which I have found useful.

To me being caged constantly is to help prevent me from accidentally going over. I admit that I have very little self restraint when it come to pleasurable items and having the lock does keep my feminine side intact. For exercise, when I do it, unless if it hurts I will probability try to keep it on (It does distract the mind from the pain).

10. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Thank you :)

Awww.. Don't be. The grass will always be greener on the other side. To tell you the truth, I'm actually always looking forwards to the next new device.

Consensus likes this.
  11. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    2019/12/09

Number of hours sleep till the first erection: 6

Remarks: Couldn't wake up this morning for my run due to the heavy downpour in my area. Instead, I had some fun with a lacy pink panties to match my pink device. Some ring adjustment was needed throughout the day due to the ache surrounding the ball (No vaseline).

Everything was fine until the end of the day when the nerve ending that is sticking out of the cage started to act up. With every act of sitting or walking there will be a sharp burst of sensitivity to the penis. This just made me do everything much slowing to prevent any unwanted reaction.

Went back to bed after lot of research for my holiday.

1st erection: Sleep was actually quite good. I woke up just before the alarm clock sound to the straining of my penis against the deice (Losing battle there). What made me get out of the bed though was a slight ache on my left ball. Normally I would have just flipped over and go back to sleep, but I decided to use the feeling as an excuse to get out of bed to exercise....

Will post the experience tomorrow.

Consensus and sissy-jamie like this.
  12. sissy-jamie

sissy-jamie Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for these great posts. I'm starting to wear my cage more and more now. I have a Holy Trainer v2 small, but I'm thinking of getting a Nano. I see you have the nub, but I think that might be a bit of a shock this soon on my chastity journey. I'm mainly looking for a smaller cage due to mine being a bit too roomy and shows a bit too much through my clothes. Are the Holy Trainer cages your favourite?

Thanks

sissy-jamie

Sissygal likes this.
  13. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I agree with everything including ring size as I have a genuine HT V2 small with 40 mm ring. I too had to move a size with the chinese HT V3....there was just not enough room, I also had to use my dremel to sand off some of the sharp edges. But once i made those adjustments everything worked fine. :)

Sissygal likes this.
  14. Cumschot

Single , elektro monteur
    Local Time:
    Continue, I find it intresting how your experience is by nocturnal problems with the cage

Sissygal likes this.
  15. Cumschot

Single , elektro monteur
    Local Time:
    I have the same problems

Sissygal likes this.
  16. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

Hi Jamie,

I went from a small to a nub. Like you I suffered from the small being too roomy which resulted In an engorged trapped clit. I personally feel that if you want to be as feminine as possible you should go for a cage that is as small as possible. You may suffer some pain, lots of self doubt but at the end of the day what you get is a tiny member which will not be noticeable in any dress that you wear.

As for if it is my favourite cage. I will say that I do wish I can wear a metal cage but due to sizing issue (36mm) and foreskin. I am not able to wear a metal device without it either dropping into the loo while peeing or suffering from foreskin pitching when it goes between the cage and panties.

However, it is my favourite cage when I’m going out to travel. No need to worry about metal detectors at all.

Hope this helps

sissy-jamie likes this.
  17. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Hi Connie,

Oh wow. I wouldn’t dare to use a dremel on my device. One wrong move and the device can be tossed into the bin.

Other than the nub have you tried any metal micro chastity devices yet?

18. sissy-jamie

sissy-jamie Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, that's really helpful. I've been thinking about a metal cage, I think I'm ppretty similar to you and may suffer the same issues.

I think perhaps I should take the leap and go for a nub!

19. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Dear Cumschot,

You should read my chastity blog from the first and second try. Almost everyday is about some kind of pain or discomfort. So it is really a journal about how to bear with the pain and knowing more techniques to help it get better.

Of course having people read about my issues and provide support gives me lots of encourage as well. :love:

Cumschot likes this.
  20. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Go for it. Being a sissy will be more fulfilling with a tiny cage.

sissy-jamie likes this.
  21. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    2019/12/10

Number of hours sleep till the first erection: 2.5

Number of erection: 3

Remarks: So during my run, I did try during my honeymoon period (with the cage) to run without vaseline. It turned out quite well with minimal discomfort. However, my mind kept wandering over to ways to get a anal orgasm and how I would feel which was distracting. May have to think about not wearing the cage due to such distraction.

Throughout the day I had my usual discomfort but I also realized there is a balance between pulling the cage up close and the sensitivity at the entrance.

Around dinner time, I was told to meet my family for dinner. So instead of taking the public transport over to the dinner place I decided to cycle with the cage. The results were pretty surprising. Turns out you can cycle with a cage, but only if you sit in an upright position. Cycled for an hour before reaching the destination.

Got myself some panties and dinner with the family before heading back.

This time round I took my second bath for the day and I'm not sure for what reason it was harder to put the cage back on compared to the last 2 day. Instead of it slipping on nicely, I actually felt some resistance and pain which is not a good sign.

Sleep

First erection: Turns out I was correct. Woke up with the cage doing an excellent job in sliding forwards. But, at the same time I was suffering a dull ache around the skin of the left ball. It felt like a bloated balloon. Instead of trying to sleep it off. I went to the ladies instead. Once there I tried to remove it and adjust it. What happen instead was the penis swell up and refuse to go down. I had to do anything but care about the penis, in order for it to shrink. Finally it went down and I was able to use some water to lubricate the area before going back to bed.

Second erection: Woke up 2 hour later with the same situation. So this time I tried silicone oil to allow it to move instead. I proceeded to head back to bed.

Third erection: Another 2 hours later the pain came back. As usual, I hopped out of bed and had a pee. The organ shrunk after that and I turn off my alarm before going back to bed.

More to come tomorrow...

Consensus and sissy_connie like this.
  22. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    Sometimes the urge to pee mimics an erection. Looking forward to more reports.

Sissygal likes this.
  23. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    For me it calm the raging pain down.

Yes mdm! Will do.

24. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    2019/12/11

Ring size: 40 mm

Number of hours sleep till the first erection: 1.5

Remarks: It was pouring cat and dog yesterday. With such a wonderful weather plus due to the lack of consistent sleep, I overslept!

On the bright side, I wore a pair of black lace panties to sleep just to turn myself on.

Nothing fun happen on wet days so on to the night.

Sleep

I decided while showering to change into 40 mm as last night I felt I didn't get enough sleep due to the 36 mm starting to hurt. (White Panties ^^)

First Erection: Woke up 1 1/2 hours after I fell asleep. Problem started when the chastity pain caused a migraine. So not only do I have to handle the pain at the bottom but at the top as well.

I soon realized that the reason for the pain was due the anti pull extension that protrudes from the back was firmly pressed against my pelvis bone. After removing the excess skin surrounding the area it felt much better.

The migraine took a longer time to solved though. It last well into the night before I could sleep and after falling asleep I suffered through the night from a mosquito in the bedroom.

All in all I had 2 x 2 hours of sleep. Which was totally insufficient for me.

More to come tomorrow...

25. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    2019/12/12

Number of hours sleep till the first erection: 5

Number of erection: 2

Remarks: Today, I totally forgot that I made an appointment and went to work in my panties and chastity. Just before end of work. My gf reminded me about our trip to the local onsen (Hot spring).

Once I realized I have a trip to go I started researching what would happen if my HTV3 were to be soaked into the water. Most sites states the bioresin will soften and mold. I did became slightly worried as I have become quite used to the cage and would rather not take it off for that long (20 mins bath max).

After speaking to a few chat groups which I am part of. The guys reassured me that it should be fine. Although quite a few wanted to know what were to happen too (It's a trap!).

Once I went there, I took from the front counter a modesty mesh underwear. It did well to cover the colour but I suddenly had a massive lump on me which together with the underwear made it more noticeable.

After soaking for the first time mins and feeling that the cage did not collapse on me I became to become more relaxed and proceeded to enjoy the rest of the facility.

By the end of the spa, I was fully relax and ready for bed.

Sleep

First erection: Woke up after 5 hours of sleep with a swollen balls. I actually panic there for a moment and I I thought something must have went wrong. After using the ladies, everything shrunk back to normal and I went back to bed,

The subsequent erection woke me up for woke so that was not too bed seeing it was as good as an alarm clock as well.

More to come tomorrow...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice