Glans Armor 2 - Peter Rabbit’s Spontaneous Review

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Peter Rabbit, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    If you are pierced, and I wholeheartedly recommend the MaleChastityNow GlansArmor. It’s a lightweight steel shaft-only device that I know I could wear indefinitely (until my next MRI of course).

See http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Glans-Armor
    upload_2019-7-9_20-3-55.jpeg

Mark is excellent to work with. Email him for advice, if you need. He makes the GlansArmor from 316 stainless steel and polished to be jewelry-grade-smooth.

Since the Spring 2017 redesign, I have worn a 1-1/4” ID device that extended a little further behind my glans ridge to shield my sensitive underside. I’ve worn his previous version as well.

This February, I asked him to make me a 1-3/16” ID device with an extra guard rod on the underside for extra coverage. He takes email requests, and is very responsive. So don’t feel constrained by the web form, if you have experience and know what you’re asking for.

The device he made fits me perfectly.

I wore it for weeks straight on my first try. My wife loved it and kept me in it for nearly our entire vacation. I bravely wore it through airport metal detectors and everything. We were bold but I never tripped it off.

(Perhaps it’s the light device mass and low magnetism of 316 steel. If you apply too much heat then it looses its non-magnetic properties, so he must have a careful touch with the welder)

I’ve worn a MaleChastityNow GlansArmor (version 2) for over 5528 hours (230 days) of wear, as of writing this. My wife can install it while I’m laying on my back, supine or spread eagle. She needs no help from me. That makes the power exchange dynamic really intense. I don’t have a “hand” in unlocking or relocking. I never need to even touch it (she scolds me when I’m feeling how slick my precum makes the steel)

She does need to force the cage over my engorged glans after heavy teasing sometimes, but she can slip the PA hook in without any fear of pinching me. That’s not something I felt in other devices. The old design was more fiddly.

I have had a wider GlansArmor turned into a Contender cage. I find a ball trap device needs a bit more width. So that 1/16” extra diameter was welcome.

Working with Mark, and making subtle changes and mods over time have allowed me to find the perfect fit. Since he’s (still!) not backlogged months and months, he can help you out without spending forever waiting. It’s why he calls himself MaleChastity*Now*

We have also used the high security system with a numbered wire seal.

Do check the GlansArmor out. It’s a great option for pierced men looking for a cage you can wear in nearly every situation for long term.

2. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    PostScript: Comparatives

I do have experience with other designs:
    With Rigid Chastity’s design you need to wiggle your worm onto the hook, so you need to be a little floppy. I’ve tried it.

Lori’s shaft-only devices are so heavy, you need them tight to carry the weight. I couldn’t get them on unless I was flaccid. I got edema. :(

The PA-5000 injured me and felt cheap. The lock felt like it was going to break. The plastic hurt my skin.

The Steelwerks Tube Jacket locking mechanism annoyed me. The underside pokes and gets caught.

The knockoff of Steelwerks Securo was either too prominent with the PA lock, or the right angle interface of the PA Wand inside hurts my piercing.

I’ve tried PA wands in the OLD Glans Armor design. They are heady, but fiddly to install. I don’t think my eyes ever got wider than when I wore a 00ga PA wand inside my 1-1/4” ID GA (v1). When she got me hard I felt I was squeezed from inside and out. They are fun but I never got to wear them long term.

SBuffCuck and Luvdragoness like this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    postscript
    I do have photos of my GA2 in my album and in other posts. It’s incredibly easy to urinate in - the post sticks straight through the rods and everything exits cleanly.
    There’s one photo demonstrating this. I got over my shyness, so take it while I have it posted.

Finally, I have an extra punishing version of the GA2 with added cage rings on the back that squeeze my shaft down to 1-1/8”.

There’s zero gap between my skin and steel for that ring in ANY configuration. I can stretch out and try to get a finger under there and there’s no hope. For whatever reason a narrow ring of constriction on the back, over my shaft flesh causes zero edema. But the more completely contained “narrow waist” designs I’ve tried cause too much pressure over a wide area and I’ll get swelling and edema.

Those who want more punishment can have it. Mark added mine as a post production addition for a reasonable fee and quick turnaround. (It may have been an old Contender cage, but I forget... you get the idea though)

My wife doesn’t use it all the time, just when she wants to pop me into something I need to lose my erection to get into. :)

There’s a huge advantage to custom made steel from a maker that will turn around modifications. You don’t need to start from scratch each time.

SBuffCuck likes this.
  4. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    @Peter Rabbit. I’ve been reading a lot of your posts about the Contender and Glans Armor 2. You have high praise for both. If you would have to choose, which would be your first choice and why.

I’m new to the chastity world having started in late May 2019. I quickly took a dislike to ball trap devices, and got a PA. Unlike most, I started out with a bon4, then ordered a MM Jailbird that was too long and too big.

Currently waiting on an Evotion Bijou. After using a seamstress tape ruler and calipers, I hope this fits.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I think you made your choice, if you dislike ball trap devices. It took me a few tries to get the bijou fit right, even with calipers. I still prefer my GlansArmor2 over the Bijou. 316 steel works best for me.

The Contender with the PA Upgrade would be what I recommend for a newer piercing. You’ll be less sensitive to cage width fit. Get the cage short so you don’t pull back when bending over.

The Contender is much lighter than a Jailbird, so it won’t draw down too much. You can use the base ring except MM doesn’t cut the locking post flush with the sleeve, so it’s harder to line up the screw.

I didn’t answer really. Take another shot at a light comfy ball trap, or order a second shat only device while you’re waiting for the Bijou to be delivered?

The GA2 is easier to wear in all situations and let’s me stretch out. It’s a tease. A short snug Contender really helps squelch the erections, which sometimes is comforting.

p.s.
    I dreamt I was in my GlansArmor2 last night, exposed in front of a bride to be and wedding planners. I’m wearing my Contender right now. It’s odd I dream in chastity now.

subslave l likes this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Here’s a collage of SFW photos of my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2

upload_2019-11-27_5-59-19.jpeg

That extra “T bar” on the bottom prevents access to my magic spot, my frenum.

Attached Files:

CuckeldBull and subslave l like this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Here’s me in the GlansArmor cage.

I wear my skin pretty far forward. I’m cut, but have a lot of loose skin. The more skin I trap in the cage the more stifled and stubby are my erections. I like my skin folded over my glans because it reduces any sources of pleasure, and the shaft skin is thicker and less sensitive.

I need that little T-bar added to the bottom on the cage. If I can fit a finger in there and wiggle it, I can get pleasure. I’ve never cheated in this cage.

[​IMG]
    Showing how far back the cage and that extra T-bar guards me.
    by Peter Rabbit on Chastity Mansion

subslave l likes this.
  8. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My glans armor will be delivered Friday!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Do you find it a lot of wgt hanging on your piercing? Or does the first ring take some wgt off?

10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    No. It’s not a lot of weight on the piercing.

Two reasons:
    1. The device is light.
    The standard design is 46g (1.6oz). That’s lighter than some jewelry I’ve worn.

2. It grips my shaft.
    The shaft and glans carry the weight. The piercing prevents pull out.

CuckeldBull and subslave l like this.
  11. bondageslavenyc

bondageslavenyc New member

Local Time:
    I’m getting ready to get a PA and am researching PA cages to eventually go with it, and this thread is very helpful. Thanks!

Slutty Susan and SBuffCuck like this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I am glad to hear it! I think MaleChastityNow is a great option.

13. bondageslavenyc

bondageslavenyc New member

Local Time:
    I’m definitely checking them out.

14. Lockedmuscle

Lockedmuscle Member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    what are night time erections like in it?

15. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    Tag for interest
    I'd like to upgrade my ball trap device to this.my wife also likes the idea of being able to tease me a bit more with this cage on. Also when doing non contact sports this can remain on and not be noticable

16. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am as well getting a piercing and there is a lot of good info here as well

CuckeldBull likes this.
  17. bustmynuts

bustmynuts Member

Oakland, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Can You orgasm at all while wearing Ny this device? From either Your hand or a hitachi wand?

18. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I am amazed at how much money and how many cages people on this site have bought and tried

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice