Orgasms or ruined orgasms with a vibrator

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedM, Nov 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I'd like to be able to achieve either a full orgasm or ruined orgasm with a vibrator, however I'm having a lot of trouble being able to do it.

I usually don't wear the device for longer than a few days (due to not having a custom device/a bit of a sizing isssue/physical job (if I was sitting at a desk I'd wear it anyways), still I feel like it still could/should be possible.

I have a fairly strong vibrator and a full-metal cage. Keep in mind its practically impossible to achieve a full erection for me so that doesn't help either.

I'm looking for tips from members here, whether that be areas of the cage, speeds, times to do it, mental challenges, etc, etc. I'd appreciate any sound advice from people here.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  2. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    Keep in mind any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

3. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Oh my using a vibrator to orgasm into panties is the only way to orgasm!!! It is mind blowing!!!

4. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    A couple of things. First is that it's often a matter of finding the right cage to suit either your life, or the situation. I have about 7 cages spanning about 15 years of chastity play/lifestyle. The only one I've managed to be physically active in is my stainless, Chinese built in lock design. It's got a small cup for a cage portion. I covered the holes with a rubber disc so I don't get skin poking through and getting hurt. I wear a larger ring, and rely on the small cage/ring gap to keep my balls from escaping. With the cage, I stuff my penis into itself, and up into the pubic mound, then let the shaft skin sit in the cage. this way, there isn't a pile of skin to get pinched around the age, which was the big problem I was having with this one. The downside is I have to take the cap bit off to pee.

The second part is that I have only managed to ejaculate in my cage, with a vibrator, when I've gone a long time locked and without cumming. This has typically for me, been 4-10 weeks. Even then, it's sometimes really hard to do. It's extra hard when your keyholder keeps looking up from her books and asking why I'm not done yet!!!

5. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    Right. But I'm under 30. And ive got over 5 cages. I've also got a bit of experience.

No offense, I don't particularly care about how you got your perfect cage.

Thanks for your input.

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :rolleyes:

7. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    I really dont mean to be rude, just stay on topic! ( I did say thank you! )

8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I find this works best in the metal cages, the plastic ones just done get the vibrations correctly for me to leak lots of fluids or have a modified orgasm. What I mean by modified, it feels like I am achieving orgasm but its not as powerful as when I have one during a full erection. On those weekend I am not allowed out of the cage, she will use her vibrator on me various ways. The messy one is where I am sitting in a chair, wearing a special (large or fat) dildo and harness, and my hand cuffed behind my back. She will sit straddling and facing me and impale herself on the dildo. After she has a good ride or even during, she will get her Hitachi Wand and give herself an orgasm. If she has a really good one and I am due for some kind of release after 2 full weeks of being caged, she will then slide back and work on the cage with the wand. It may take five to ten minutes, but it will build and I will feel my cock pulsing against my cage and cum will pump out onto my legs. After she unbinds me, I have to clean both my legs and the chair so I know it was a large load.

The most intense one and she only did this once as a reward, I was tied to a bondage horse after a full month of being caged (except for chained maintenance) and she inserted a prostate tool into my ass and giving me a decent massage. She then took her wand and started on my testicles and finally onto the cage. I felt the build up and then the pulsing against the cage and it felt like it went on forever. After she unclipped me and I saw the floor, it was a strong load from the spray pattern on the floor where it hit the cage and spread out. I have to say that was the best orgasm in a cage I ever had and I would love to have a repeat. Sadly, she has a reward system we use and I have not made the grade yet and it's been quite a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice