KH told friend

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8203, Mar 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    My KH took me past another milestone. It started with my KH informing me that one of her best friends from her childhood was going to be in town for business on Friday. "She decided to book the hotel room for Thursday through Saturday night so we can hang out and get all caught up. I will hang out with her there and probably spend the nights there so we get as much time together as possible" I was matter-of-factly informed.

On Saturday I received a text: I have so much to tell you about the conversations I'm having with my friend." Included were several smiley faces and a wink. I asked if I was going to meet her friend and she said she wasn't sure. I asked if she told her about our little secret and her reply was I'll tell you all about the wonderful conversations we're having when I see you. I will be staying with her again tonight. We are having SOOO much fun!!!!

I was nervous and aroused and couldn't wait to find out what they had discussed. Her friend is a divorced beautiful woman in her mid 40's with dark hair and a super fit athletic body. Later on Saturday I received another text informing me to meet them at the airport. "I want you to meet my friend and she would really like to meet you but I don't want you to spend too much time with her." I was told.

I asked, "Why is that?"

"Because I told her everything about our relationship and she expressed extreme interest in having what we have" she texted. She now realizes she is domme and the reason her past relationships didn't work was because she was picking the wrong kind of guy.

Me: "You told her everything?"

KH: "She totally knows you are my sub and that I use you for my pleasure and I decide if and when you get to cum."

Me: You told her everything...?

KH: She has known for a long time about my boyfriend. I told her all about him as I was preparing you before anything happened and then shared all the juicy details once we started playing.

Me: "Really… did you tell he about our most intimate secret (Key holder /locked cock)?

KH: "Totally"

Me: blushing

KH: :)

The next day at the airport when we met there with very little time before her friend had to depart. We were introduced, shook hands, our eyes met and she kept a hold of my hand as she said, "So, I guess you are aware I know all about your relationship. I want you to know I think it's great. I've never seen my friend happier." She gave my hand a firm shake and said, "Keep it up."

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    So how does that make u feel ?

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Still waiting for my KH to share Her secret with another. I believe She knows I'm ready. She told me She wants to share with someone else, She just hasn't figured out the details yet. Time will tell.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  4. cuckvmb699

cuckvmb699 Active member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    My information release was a bit different, but I liked it. To finally come out i think is great. My brother in law was at a job site one weekend and since we lived closer to the job site than he did (200 miles away) he ended up staying at our house. His work required some computer, so I told him to use mine. He often works late hours, but that night he pocked around on my drive and found my picture folder.

He enjoyed all the pics of my wife with her BF, and found the pics of me being locked in my cage. Needless to say that the next day he talked to me about it. Most of our friend and family know that we swing, and that my wife had a bf, but now he had just found pics of me in a cage.

It also seem to have it out to quite a few other friends, I don't think he knows how to keep a secret. So my wife and I simply owned it. When she was asked she said yes that she likes to lock me up, and control when I cum to her friends; to her relief they were all rather very curious about it, and thought that I was a great husband for given her so much control, and wished that they could lock up their cheating husbands.

Rectrix, Guest 8203, JiL and 2 others like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Don't know if it might spoil the dynamics a bit for us! My locked state is our secret and there is a bit of fun to be had by cryptic references being made when in company. The thing there is whether anyone notices the little smiles or looks that we share. Mind you they probably wouldn't read anything into it!

QueenOfSwords and Guest 8203 like this.
  6. garysmall

garysmall Living the dream with my wife

Local Time:
    I'd love my wife to tell someone I think, though not someone close to us. Perhaps join a group or forum of like-minded wives. This site would be too much too soon for her. I'm looking for a club that would be KH only people, where she could learn/share, perhaps meet. That would be wonderful.
    Your experience at the airport sounds edgy and exciting. I'd love that, especially as her friend lives some distance away.

Guest 8203 and skD like this.
  7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Be careful what you wish for....... Mistress told Her sister and now I am serving both of them somewhat. They keep threatening to tell others, but, so far, I don't think that's happened. Once that monkey is out of the box, there's no putting it back in!

8. cuckvmb699

cuckvmb699 Active member

Local Time:
    After my wife twin sister husband told a few people, i resolved that instead of him thinking he had the upper hand to go ahead and show some pictures that I keep on my cell phone to a few friends that were asking about it. Since they are already aware that my wife has had long term BF, that we swing, and that the main reason is because of my small dick I figured what the hell, its not like they don't know most of it. When I told my wife she was a bit WTF about it, but in the end she also said better for us to own it, than to let our brother in law think he has something on us. My wife also enjoys teasing me in front of friends and family. At this point it is so open that my own mother and I were able to talk about it openly, and she thinks that since I have such a small dick it is good that I let my wife enjoy herself, and that since we are both very comfortable with it, and have such a great relationship to not worry about what the few think "the few hollyer than might"

9. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    Your experience at the airport sounds edgy and exciting. I'd love that, especially as her friend lives some distance away.[/QUOTE]

One thing I didn't mention about the intro at the airport was: when the friend said "... I know all about your relationship..." she glanced down at my crotch. It was embarrassing but it did arouse me also.

bondinchas likes this.
  10. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    It's embarrassing and turns me on at the same time.

bondinchas and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I know how you feel!

12. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    My wife/KH hasn’t told anyone, but I think she wants to. She has a friend at work that having problems with her husband and she just wants to tell her to cage him. I think the only thing holding her back is not knowing how to explain why she’s making that suggestion.

bitstripped, b_quark and Guest 8203 like this.
  13. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Lady, I can't even get it up. I thought you said you knew about our relationship?

SubSnuggler likes this.
  14. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    haha... The reason she only allows me to cum once or twice a month is so I can get it up for her to use for her pleasure when she wants it. After we discovered this she said, "I love it! "MY" cock (that I now own) is like a dildo to me. I take it out of the night stand, use it to get off a few times, then put it back in the night stand. In all the years I used a dildo to get myself off I never once had the thought, I wonder if the dildo enjoyed that?""

tecolote likes this.
  15. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    She can always say she knows someone that does that with great results. I'm not sure chastity is a way to fix a relationship that is not strong.

b_quark likes this.
  16. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure it would work for them either. I think my wife/KH is just very excited about how chastity has worked for us. Once I stopped trying to top and let her go at her own pace, she became much more involved.

b_quark, Guest 8203 and Dogtanian69 like this.
  17. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    I read an article that said boys develop an interest in sex before girls their age. So the first sexual attractions they experience are aimed at women in authority over them: baby sitters, teachers etc.. Then girls start showing interest and things take off from there but it leaves the boys with an unfulfilled desire and attraction to women in authority. The author said All men have this latent desire, and all women have the ability to exploit it if they are aware of it.

I believe that's true for the vast majority of men.

b_quark and Jblocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice