possible accidental outing with family

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by hermeticallyCaged, Oct 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. hermeticallyCaged

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    So went to the movies with the family today... I have not been wearing my cage as we are waiting until we get a new one. I currently have a sore and the cage I have has really been bothering me so yeah. I passed out on the couch last night so my SO left the cage on the floor by me in case I wanted to try wearing it again I guess. Because I did not want to leave my cage laying around the house in case our roommate came home I put it the cage in one pocket with the keys and lock and the ring in the other.

So when we got the movies there was some time before it started. Naturally we go to the arcade and I get some tokens for us. So while my dad and brother are right there I was looking for some more tokens in my pocket and pull out a bunch of stuff including the cage which my dad said something like "how much junk you got in your pockets" then as I continue the search the keys with the lock fall out onto the floor and he says "and you're dropping keys too" In my head I was just like yuuuuup that just happened, I wonder if he knows. Luckily I don't think my brother saw them. so yeah my SO says they probably didn't realize but knowing how my dad's mind is he most definitely knows....

sissy_connie and Mash2214 like this.
  2. craycray

craycray Member

Local Time:
    Do you WANT to be outed - like is that part of your fetish? I'd guess that they would not have recognized a typical device for what it is. This isn't a very widespread fetish, from my observation. I don't think most people know what a cage is.

3. hermeticallyCaged

Local Time:
    I like the idea of being outed to a stranger but not my family. I did not enjoy it at all it was not a good moment at all. I got nothing sexual out of it. My family does not need to know about this AT ALL. What happened was in no way enjoyable or a fantasy of mine it was a momentvi wish never happened. I definitely learned a lesson today...

Now if i didn't know the person or was out of town and got outed somehow to someone i probably would enjoy that. It's kind of like being nude for me. I would not go to a local nude beach if there was one but I i was out of town where most likely no one knew me I would be all about it. Does that make sense?

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. craycray

craycray Member

Local Time:
    Definitely. I know some people are into being outed to family members, so wanted to check. Like I said, I wouldn't worry. It's a fairly niche fetish.

hermeticallyCaged likes this.
  5. muq765

muq765 New member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    I ordered a Holy Trainer Micro from Amazon. The tracking showed it was delivered by UPS, but I could not find it. I started contacting Amazon and UPS about it's location. UPS says it was delivered. A couple days later, I find an opened package with the Holy Trainer in it, and a note from my dad, saying this was delivered to his house. So, my dad has seen a cage I ordered. He never brought it up, and neither did I.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Sounds like you need to learn to be more careful. Know where the key and your cage is at all times. Cage Locked on. Key in a safe place. It’ll take some time but you’ll learn to be more careful.

By the way it is more exciting if some people know, maybe not family.
    Good Luck

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Your 44 you need to get those shipping instruction straightened out.
    Good Luck

8. hermeticallyCaged

Local Time:

Yuuuup sounds about right.
    Is that so??? I could see how it would be but I definitely couldn't tell any of my friends I would never hear the end of it and everyone would know. My SO could probably tell one or two of her friends though and get away with it though.

9. Chastity_slut_alex

Clinical
    London
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I would love my keyholder to out me to a female friend/friends with the threat of longer lock up if I refused...would be so humiliating...

I did have a keyholder who told her neighbour once but I never met her and another one told her daughter (!!) But again never met her or had any interaction either .

10. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Me and my wife went to Apple at the mall last night. After a long wait we left but in that time I had come loose from my SS cage n as Im walkin down the mall at a good speed, it slips out my shorts n goes bouncing down the mall floor like 10’ making a hell of a lotta noise! Several people turned n looked at what it was but I didnt care. Picked it n in my pocket. Im just embarrassed tha damn thing fell off! Could swear it’d crush a nut comin out but guess not!

11. hermeticallyCaged

Local Time:

What did your wife think about it?

12. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    She laughed. Asked if Id dropped a ball back there too!
    I have a bunch of different ones n I shoulda known better then wearing that one out in public. Its purty but heavy. Just slipped right on off so heavy. More for at home I guess!

13. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    I have been outed numerous times. My brother, both sons and one daughter in law know along with a couple of close friends. My being caged is well known at the adult club we go to and I am often told to show it to new people we meet there. The women are curious and often ask to examine the cage closer or handle it. M'Lady has yet to refuse a request form one of them.

None of this embarrasses me at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice