full metal device from China.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by durango_o, Oct 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. durango_o

Belguim
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Has anyone reviewed this one?
    See picture

Attached Files:

2. HitchhikerNL

HitchhikerNL New member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    I have got it (Chinese version). Don't know if review here is the right place. The tube is pressed between your testes. They bulg out. I have a rather short one (to my humble opinion) so the glans is pressed firmly against the exit hole. The rather width, anatomical, ring is actually very comfortable ( I do not mean the distance between the tube and the ring, but the ring itself). So in my experience it is very restrictive but I can't waire it 24/7. After 1 or 2 days i want to get out to clean an get some space. Hardons, and semi hardons tend to press the device away from the body and hurt the balls. So the device is still in my 'in use box'.
    Cheers!

3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    I have that one . It's a metal version of a plastic device I like . The plastic is light weight and fits perfectly but being plastic it needs removing for cleaning every couple of days .
    This is comfortable for me but just too bloody heavy . The base ring fits well and is smooth but the cage is too closed so again has hygiene issues if on for more than a few days . Also connection between base ring and cage is a bit loose so can pinch a bit . It you are starting out the plastic version is so much better . Any full metal cage from China is just too heavy to wear , I have 4-5 and none are suitable for long term if that's what you are after .

durango_o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice