How to Cure a Reluctant Domme

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Headtrip, Oct 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    -- Do NOT try this at home --

Apparently I was acting a bit macho while out with some friends last night. My GF leaned over, smiling, and said "wait until we get home tonight". Right, I thought, it's Loctober and nothing is going to happen tonight...

She came into the bedroom wearing high heals, fish net lingerie and a mask, carrying a riding crop. Wow. She barked at me to stand up and turn around which I obediently did. She started lashing me. Then it happened - only about 3 lashes in. I don't know why. Somehow my self defense training kicked in and in one swift move I rotated around, grabbed here flipped her over my shoulders and slammed her down ont the bed, where I pinned her arms and legs down and shouted "Stop!!!". As I stared into her obviously unhappy eyes through the mask I began to worry if I had done the right thing or not. In what felt like a 10 minute pause in this position where neither party spoke, I came up with a devious plan that was sure to get me out of trouble: I would release her right hand and grab the whip it was holding and use my clearly superior strength to overpower her and take control, then I would apologize profusely and explain it was just an automatic reaction that I couldn't help. So...

At this point I have to ask: Did you know that a sufficiently motivated woman can move her hand from above her head to your groin area in only a few milliseconds? Very impressive! And did you also know that by grabbing your testicles and pulling hard enough while also rotating, that they can cause you to black out??? The things you learn in life...

Her riding crop quickly brought me back to reality and it was starting to soak in that my plan was not as successful as I had hoped. After a few more lashes at a fury that I have never before experienced I decided to obey her order to hold still while she applied the Irish 8 handcuffs that I hate (and that empower her so much). The remainder of the 40 lashes made the first 3 feel like a feather touch. Through her growing rage it was clear that I was to swallow the pillow, if required, to keep quiet because she was not wasting her time with gags. After this she decided that it was time for some anal stimulation, and she must have been concerned about saving me money on lubricants. Despite a lot of work with a 6" vibrating dildo wse was completely unsuccessful at bringing me to orgasm. Following this "failure" I was instructed to lay there silently while she fell asleep. What were my choices?

The story does have a good ending, however. Apparently working your anger out in this fashion also eliminates grudges. At about 4am she unlocked me and at 6am ordered me to pleasure her. I proceeded with fingers, then vibrator, and finally orally. Each time she climaxed I felt a tremendous feeling of relief and a wave of pleasure ran through me. She went off to work very happy that she is really in control despite my size or strength, and my backside is carrying a reminder to not do this again. All is well.

Chaz69, Mash2214, Toady and 2 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    That could of gone a lot worse!

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Overwritten and not true

4. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I think you guys need therapy, not kink. If this is true at all.

5. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Real life isn't like that. If I was to over power my Goddess , that would be the end of this lifestyle . There would not be any kind of punishment at all. It would simply be over for good .

6. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Overwritten for sure. Needing therapy perhaps. But 100% true. Had my GF read and confirm.

It wasnt planned or intentional or even a safeword violation. It was a growing experience for a woman learning to fulfil her fantasy and the man who is learning to love it, despite instincts to the contrary.

Sorry that even here we are abnormal, and that I upset so many with a story my GF and I are laughing about.

7. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    You have not upset me, but I do think the situation is concerning. It does not sound 'safe and sane' because she did not respect your boundaries and you in turn felt the need to restrain her, to which she got violent with you.

That is what I read, and I think many with me. Don't you think that is a reason to re-evaluate whether this is still a healthy and balanced way to deal with each other?

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  8. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I assume you've always had a bit of a rough and tumble relationship? However, I'd be concerned about the lack of lube.

9. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    That's the line I hate. You don't have your self-defense training under control, and you are not accepting responsibility for your actions.

And yes, this time it ended well. But what happens the next time that "somehow I hit her."

Bah. Playing hard is fun, but untrammeled violence is not.

Barburia and MRS.Lilith like this.
  10. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Can't imagine self-defence training kicking in against my Wife

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I’m not going to Judge if this is real or fantasy. I will say that the two of you need to have a heart to heart talk about your Chastity arrangement and who is in control of what.
    Is this just Chastity for kinks or FLR. Communication is Necessary

buildup and sissybitch like this.
  12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Raising a hand to Mrs Chaste! Never in a million years! I'd rather hit myself than her!

Dogtanian69, buildup and sissybitch like this.
  13. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I do appreciate the concern and will follow up on the recommendations. Maybe some perspective is in order (as brief as I can):

This was/is Her fantasy. I never heard of any of this until March 13, 2019. I know that isnt normal here, what can I say? In your minds I am incredibly lucky.
    She never thought I would go for chastity, and doesnt want me to be 100% okay with it. Her words: "My rules. But I want you to always be a man. The minute you are 100% comfortable is the minute I change the rules"
    As such it is okay for me to beg, push back, avoid lockups, or cheat an O (but wholy crap not whine - that is another story). If I find a way to cheat there is no punishment if I tell her (she always corrects the situation). In short she truly wants Enforced male chastity. And I so love being the one who fulfills such a wonderful woman's fantasy. I still crave O's but love hers even more now.

I would never hit a woman, let alone the one I love. I reached back to block a blow and when I felt her wrist hit my hand, rolled her over my shoulders. I tried to write about it in a way that reflected the comic rediculousness of my situation: what was I really going to do next? What could anyone expect besides a thorough beating. And to her the only thing in her head was "Game On!" She is WAY too strong willed and competitive to let me get the best of her and proved it very quicly. Her confidence soared.

For the record she did use lube, but not a lot and made sure it was humiliating. She did get a bit rough with her grip and the crop, but as a nurse has a very good idea of the danger zone. Im not worried.

I guess we are different than most here. Wish I had time to write a blog just for that reason.

Thanks again for you concerns and I will share the comments in case we need a sanity check (she wants to keep different groups and wont even tell me where she is getting some very effective man-changing advice).

14. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Good. I don't get a sense from your description whether physically fighting back is on the table.

15. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Had her read this thread very carefully top to bottom. She said there was nothing to discuss, that she never felt abused or in danger. Added that she found the whole episode both humorous and empowering.

Two lessons for me: leave what happens in the bedroom in the bedroom, and it never hurts to communicate with your lover.

cogman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice