Bad Kitty soft hooded sleeve - soft chastity cage option?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by GoddessMWilspoon, Oct 5, 2019.

1. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    #1 GoddessMWilspoon, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    What are thoughts on this type of hooded sleeve for wearing in place of a cage during periods where it is compromised or impractical to not wear a traditional cage (work, family, lifting, exercise etc). @MWilspoonsBunny can elaborate on chastity issues he finds with cages better than I. I just want to find solutions! ;P

The part I like is that the tip is covered, so even if the foreskin is pulled back it would be inaccessible, and may be a disservice and instant karma if the material causes pinching for trying to play with the tip unless it's taken out (mental control required to keep it in other than to urinate etc). It may slip out when flaccid of too much lube or moisturiser used. Probably coconut or baby oil only so it dries quick but leaves skin smooth.

I bought my slave a silicone cage to help during work, the cage attached sharply to the ring and so he doesn't wear it, but more than that he used it to masterbate because it was soft. I don't want it to be like a fleshlite for him, and I don't need a sleeve to fuck him unless it's a torturous chastity ride, so generally speaking this is just my gentle dom kicking in.

Would be good for the remainder of LT but also regular chastity outside of this month I think. Relatively cheap too, a few places I've seen it ranging from AUD20-AUD40.

Let me know!! My slave has problems no matter what cage we seem to try. Needs the big ring to get it around his cock and balls but it then the cage slides down the shaft when fully locked, it pinches, it shifts, his foreskin gets in the way etc. Always something. Getting frustrating a little that our four cages and all their rings and spacers aren't enough so I'm looking at non traditional options. Orgasm denial needs to be addressed to get rid of old learned behaviours, and given he is trying hard I want a gentler and more achievable goal for chastity, and something over just mental control as a provable reminder for me that I have ownership over his cock when it's not in my use or presence ;) .

https://thesexgarden.com.au/products/bad-kitty-cock-ring-sleeve-with-hood
    images.jpeg

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Since most of the shaft of his penis would be open, would it not be fairly easy for him to masturbate? It also seems that it would be quite easy for him to escape the sleeve altogether. I don’t think that this device offers anything over self-control, except, as you say, to serve as a symbol of his chastity.

sissy_connie likes this.
  3. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    My slave in particular uses his tip more than his shaft to edge usually so that was more of why I was going for this as a possible deterrent.

Feedback so far doesn't seem to be worth the time or $ :/ am hoping to find a similarly aimed alternative, because he will simply not be caged for more than a couple of hours and take it off.

4. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    we did find this one does work and like him I get more from the head or did lol
    20191005_163654.jpg

5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    without knowing any measurements: As the weather tends to get cooler he will simply "fall out" of that!;)

6. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Totally agreed, and having to work to stay in a belt is no fun. If it's just for work, have about You thought about the ClubFEM MCD? It's a silicone teeth bracelet. It's totally harmless if Your sub is not aroused, and it's easy to wear all day. I just recommend wearing it continually.

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  7. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    Haven't heard of or seen, will definitely look into it!
    Open for any practicle suggestion :)

sissy_connie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice