It fits but it hurts ! Help me to remplace my device.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 58724, Sep 26, 2019.

?

Should i buy this pink "sissy" one ?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Find an other model

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Deleted member 58724

Hello everyone,

My name is Mel D., i'm 19, and i'm posting this thread because i've got a bad experience with some chastity cages and i need some advices to provide having other bad experiences with my future devices.

I litterlay had 5 different chastity devices and no one was good enought for me. I speak in term of comfort for 24/7 wearing, especially at night.
    My last chastity cage is a metal one from Oxy-Shop. I choosed this one after a few days of measuring and i have to admit that i am disappointed. (My cock fits perfectly with the indicated measurements.)

CH14F :lockkey: (Link)

[​IMG]

Cage total length : 3.35 inch/85 mm length

Internal width : 1.38 inch/35 mm

After one entire month in my chastity cage, there are three problems that i had to deal with:
    • :sos: When excited (or not) i am having erections "inside" my body, and it pushes my device forwards. It hurts a little bit, especially at night, when i'm having natural erections, the ring is pushing my balls forwards and it wakes me up.
    • As this model has a lot of decorative holes, sometimes my skin is going a little bit trought and get squeezed between the cage and my panties. It hurts not a lot, but it's uncomfortable.
    • The fact that it's a metal model was initially exciting me, but after a month of use, i must admit that it
      it makes me feel uncomfortable too because of his weight.
    So... i was searching for an other model. A silicone or bio-resine model preferably. I found this one on OXY-Shop:

HT V3 Bioresine Cage :lockkey:(Link)

[​IMG]

Cage diameter 34mm (1.3") and 35mm (1.4")

Full Length

Nano: 82mm (3.22inch) /Small: 97mm (3.80inch) /Standard: 102mm (4.0inch) /Mixa: 110mm (4.33inch)

Inside the Tube Length

Nano: 20mm (0.78inch) /Small: 45mm (1.77inch) /Standard: 52mm (2.0inch) /Mixa: 61mm (2.40inch)

... and i was wondering if this one could be a solution to my problem. I like the pink "sissy" design especially, and because it's made of silicone, it's not too heavy.
    What do you think about it ? ;)

* Do not hesitate to send me a message if you want to talk about it

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    if you has to have a cage on for a long time it best to have a metal one cos the ones like the pinky one start to pong a bit after they been on for days.

Deleted member 58724 and MissyB like this.
  3. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    My vote is for the HT pink
    Very comfortable and lightweight
    Easy too keep clean if you shower.
    I wouldn't consider a device without an integrated lock.

Deleted member 58724 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 58724

Thanks for your answer. I understand and agree with you about the metal ones, but the problem is that it's uncomfortable for some persons. Honestly i prefer something more lightweight, especially during nighttime, even if i have to take it off once per week for cleaning up.
    My mistress could maybe cuff my hands in the bag and deal with the cleaning, so that i'm never in real contact with my cock.

I see. Thank you. I will seriously think about it ;)

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my cage is a metal one but its not heavy but its only little so thats prob why. I dont know how big you are but a metal one thats like the pinky one in your pic wud not be very heavy I dont think.

6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Usually, when you experience the cage moving forward during an erection (pulling on your balls), it's an indication that the cage is allowing your penis to expand. You say the metal cage fits perfectly, but if you have room to grow, that allows everything to move. Ideally you can get hard in the cage, but everything stays the same size as when flaccid.

7. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I have occasional twinges from my cock in the HTv3, when the tip pushes through the opening and gets pinched between the cage and my underpants. Partly this is due to ordering the smaller size rather than the regular. Other than that the smaller size is more comfortable.

The other reason is I think, that with this one being a copy rather than an original, the edges and corners are quite sharp. I may have to try filing the edges to a more rounded shape (although that is unlikely to be possible this month!)

Does anyone know if the full price models are better finished?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice