Help for new chastity user

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ChastedTZ, Sep 20, 2019.

1. ChastedTZ

ChastedTZ New member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Hi, i`m new to chastity and i want to get some advice from more experienced users. How to tell if my cage is too tight? My balls are turning blue when i get an erection but not cold or anything, not even changing colour that much- is that normal becouse i have steel cage on my cock and i shouldnt worry? I measured my circumference(something about 14-15cm) and my cage ring is 45mm. Wearing cage is comfy, maybe something i should get used to before my gf takes the keys. Im wearing this, without utheral plug:

https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Stainless-Chastity-Comfortable-Exercise/dp/B07DWNZJK4

I know its cheap but we needed to try it first

(Not native english speaker, its hard to find something in my language)

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    If when your base ring feels to be at its tightest you can still comfortably get your little finger under it and up to the first knuckle its more than likely just right.

But you are right to be concerned about prolonged discolouraton it is something to be wary of as would be your junk feeling unusually cold.

Personally whilst some people are very happy with their urethral inserts I would strongly advise against them or anything being put and left in any deeper than a PA.

There has been a lot said on here about urethral inserts I have said all I want to say on it and I will not be getting pulled into another discussion about it

1mlockedup and ChastedTZ like this.
  3. ChastedTZ

ChastedTZ New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for fast reply.
    To be honest, i`m not even interested in any urethral inserts. Just pointed it out to be clear.
    If flaccid i can put all of my fingers like that-to first knuckle, so i should be ok with weekly/monthly usage ?
    Even when erected my sack isnt cold, just little darker so you think this cage should be enough for us?

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Welcome to our community and good luck fine tuning your fitting. My balls seem to change color too, when I wear my cage. I went slow at first, wearing during day for a few hours at a time. I think part of it is psychological but I would definitely give yourself time to adjust and insure that the fit is tight enough to stay on, but not too tight.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds perfectly normal to me, my balls and cock turn purple/blue if I am trying to get hard, soon returns to normal once i go soft again.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Carry on with it for a while... see how you get on...
    I don't know of anyone that only ever tried and continued to wear only one cage.
    but keep an eye on that discolouring.... does it take long to return to normal once youare flaccid

ChastedTZ likes this.
  7. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    I have always been paranoid about cutting off circulation to my scrotum and balls. When I first started wearing the cage I noticed how much darker and purplish my balls were than the rest of my skin. After I removed the cage for a few weeks I noticed that they were still dark and purplish. I am now convinced they are normally that color but just never paid much attention to it before chastity.

I did have the cage on once for 3 weeks and didn't have any adverse effects so it must be ok.

The last time I had the cage on I had some pain from the ball ring in my one larger ball. My scrotum is normally tight so my balls tend to pull against the ball ring. I noticed that the ball ring (anatomical in shape) had a square profile to it with the corner digging in. I ground down the square corners so the profile was more rounded and re-polished it and it seems more comfortable now.

ChastedTZ likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @ChastedTZ If you puts a piccy in here of what your balls looks like when they turns blue then we can see them and tell you if they looks poorly or they ok. A lot of men says that they got blue ones and really they have not.

ChastedTZ likes this.
  9. ChastedTZ

ChastedTZ New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all responses, maybe that idea with pic will be the best here. I tried to wear it for a while now and i feel ok, its kinda hard but im getting used to it.
    Here is the pic, it goes more dark sometimes:

received_429486171020432.jpeg

Do i need smaller/larger cage?

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think they looks ok really and not poorly. ooh and your cage look like its all filled up as well. but was you a bit excited when the piccy got took.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Sleeping through the night is the most difficult part of adjusting to your cage. You have no control over your erections. What you need to understand is the difference between discomfort pain and unexceptable or damaging pain. The discomfort should be relieved by going pee or adjusting the cage. If the pain is so great that your not getting any sleep possible a slightly bigger ring would be a good idea untill your body adjusts to sleeping with a cage on. Than as most of us have done you move to a smaller tighter cage. It’s a very fine line between a cage that’s perfect for you and one that’s not. It’s just like shoes you can only wear one pair at a time but you like to have a few pairs. Unless your a women than you have dozens. Good Luck.

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I think we were all a bit excited the first time we posted a pic of our locked cocks. Over time that excitement will fade away. LoL

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice