Full Body Examination

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Peter Rabbit, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    I was working up to finish my third week of continual 24/7 chastity when a long held dermatologist exam was coming up. I didn’t want to use the emergency key. My wife was away, and it would be the first time I could reach four weeks locked without a moment’s removal. Besides, the other key was in a access-logged safe. My chastity pride convinced me to brave the appointment locked.

In the examination room, the assistant came in and introduced herself. My eyes widened as I got to take her in. She was very tall and slender. I sat beneath her. Her dark hair fell about her face as she leaned over to talk to me. Her skin was flawless. I stared directly into her eyes, as I wanted to be respectful. She was talking in confident, authoritative tones. Her eyes were light blue. I had fallen into a slack jawed stupor in my adolescence over an older woman just like her. I was stunned.

She spoke. I listened. She was going to mark down everything the doctor found while he did the inspection. She was very pleasant and supportive, and let me ask questions. She was immediately knowledgable. She smiled and I found myself flushed with attraction.

She said to get undressed, everything comes off - a look of shock crossed my face, as that wasn’t what I remembered from last year’s exam - except your underwear.

I breathed again. I was worried for a moment.

She offered a gown, but I declined, as they make me feel more naked. I was purposely wearing loose-fitting black underwear so I wouldn’t show. My Glans Armor allows me to hang more naturally clinging just to my shaft, held on by my piercing than my ball trap cage does.

So I sat there... and waited. I stared at my crotch in the exam room light. I moved the fabric and confirmed that no one could see any strange shapes. I was comfortable but bored. She came back in after I stopped adjusting and staring at my crotch, thank goodness, and apologized for the wait.

The doctor came in just moments later. She followed him in, and sat in front of me, at the end of the bench with a laptop to take notes.

I was directed to sit and turn and stand in various positions. The dermatologist kept rattling off comments as she silently took down all the details.

I felt a bit nervous as I didn’t know how I presented after all this motion. Last time I stood the whole time in my underwear, which gave me confidence I didn’t need to be unlocked.

Then he asked me to lay down.

Laying down I couldn’t see how I looked. My crotch was facing towards her, the tall dark and handsome woman with that smile. I didn’t know which way I hung anymore. I think it was towards her with the bars of the cage poking down. I was biting my lip in worry.

Did the steel shine through from that angle? Or did she just see a weird lumpy penis, thinking I’m wearing body jewelry? My thoughts raced, rising and falling in concern as examined the moles on my stomach and the patch on my knee.

Then, suddenly, he picked up the waistband and exposed my caged cock for the room to see.

I glanced down in shock. I could see the shine of the stainless steel in the bright light.

Oh god. My cheeks flushed. I could see it laid bare. I was filling my cage, and looking soft but thick. I almost lifted a hand to cover myself but I suppressed my instincts. I should have said something. I think I might have just squeaked. It was hanging down and to the left towards her.

His voice didn’t change as he rattled off details for her to record. This wasn’t a brief flash. The brighter pink tip around my urethra caught his eye. He moved to take a closer look. I stared at the ceiling. I couldn’t really see her face anyway. If I looked down again I’d just see my exposed caged cock.

He commented on my skin tone. She wrote it all down. I could hear her typing. He never touched my cock, and so had to swing around to see better. He shined that light on my steel encased flesh. I felt a moment’s relief as I think he blocked her view. I thought he would stay there, perhaps for my privacy, but he moved again to see the healing raw spot on the side of my shaft.

He asked me a question as the cool room air swirled around my very exposed caged cock. I still couldn’t see her face. She didn’t speak. I didn’t know if she was smiling again, looking at me or straight at her screen. My cheeks felt hot. My heart was pounding.

He had asked about the tip of my penis. Did he have to ask a second time?

“No, it’s always looked like that.”

I don’t know how long it took my brain to stop spinning and give him that answer.

I tried to calm down. The tall lovely dark haired woman was silent except for her graceful fingers typing up all these details as the doctor spoke.

“It looks like you recently healed an abrasion on the right side your penis.” he said. She typed.

Yes. I had overdone things and didn’t want to touch below the waist at all.

“It was from a bristle brush for back scrubbing. I scrubbed too hard.”

“You should use a washcloth with gentle soap instead, if you’re not going to use your hands.”

I had no idea how long I would be examined. He let me hang there. The air felt cool. Did my tip feel cool from precum? Was I leaking? Could she see?

He had not mentioned my cage. Maybe she wasn’t writing that down in my records.

“Well your skin looks healthy...”

I thought it would end any time soon.

“You are keeping yourself clean...”

Oh god.

“under your stainless steel...”

What was she typing?

“This looks medical grade. Is this 316?”

I nodded. Then said yes.

“How long do you wear this?”

“It was daily. Now I wear it for weeks.”

“Can you take it off?”

(Fuck) “Not now. Not without the... key”

“You don’t have it, then”

“No... my wife keeps it”.

(Why did I say keep?)

“How long have you been pierced?”

Over 5 years I explained. He inspected the health of the skin between my PA and pee hole that prevents my cage from being removed.

He dictated to her about no sign of skin thinning around the meatus.

He finally finished the inspection of my caged genitals and the waistband against my skin felt comforting.

“Well keep your skin clean and healthy. No more scrub brushes. Your skin isn’t thinning in front of your piercing. I recommend almond oil to heal that abrasion.”

I thanked him.

“I am recommending a urologist for you to see to ensure your pink spot at the tip is fine.”

Uh. Ok.

“I send a lot of men to her.”

Her?

“Is that ok?”

I nodded. Yes.

“She’s very good. She works with many of my male patients....”

Ok. He mentioned details of my penis, including that I was pierced and implicitly I have plenty of skin to carry the weight of my cage. But no mention of the chastity device. It could be discussed as body jewelry in my medical record.

“... especially ones who wear devices Iong-term. I don’t have any concern about you wearing this...” his pitch rose to a question mark.

Silence hung there. I finally turned my head to look the dark-haired fair-faced young woman right in the eye. She was already looking at me with a calm face. She knows. She was waiting out my silence. Perhaps challenging me.

I said it. I finished his sentence.

“...chastity”.

I was defeated. She typed as he opened up in a long summary. I guess I just consented. (Why make me say it?)

“You can wear this chastity indefinitely. I have no concerns over your skin health. Just clean using soap - and a washcloth, not a brush, instead of your bare hands - and then dry thoroughly. Remember almond oil to prevent chafing. If that doesn’t clear up in a week or so, come back for a follow up.”

“My assistant will also give you contact info for the urologist.”

He turned to her and explained

“She needs to check the pink circle around his urethra, as you noted, and the health of his piercing... send her your complete notes in advance.”

(There’ll be no hiding chastity from this female urologist then.)

“Write him up instructions for skin care, and for the checkout desk to schedule next year’s full body examination.”

He finally addressed me again. I stood up to shake his hand, my bare feet on the floor, feeling naked in my underwear. He pulled his hand away and rested it on the doorknob, opening it.

“I was able to see everything I needed today. So don’t worry about it...”

“...you can stay in your cage.”

I exhaled. The lovely young woman got up to follow him out, tucking the laptop under her arm, pressing squarely against her round breast. She caught my wandering eye, and suddenly turned to face me before leaving.

“...until next year....” she added.

Was she specifically adding to the doctor’s formal assessment about long term wear?

She wafted out with another gracious but wry smile. She was calm and knowing. She waved a graceful hand as she shut the door to give me privacy to dress.

To be continued...

(A work of semi-autobiographical fiction)

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Very nice. Having to go to my dermatologist regularly, this story hits many of my own fantasies. Well done.

3. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit, That was great but what part of it was real and what part fiction?

Elon likes this.
  4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great job! What a hot fantasy!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Loved it.
    I've red it as a "life situation" and never had a hint of fakeness.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Please continue!

Ocachot and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. Ocachot

Ocachot Member

Retired
    TOULON (VAR.) FRANCE
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Great story. Thanks to share

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’d like to see people guess where reality ended, and where I started to extrapolate into “what if?”

I have you the answer privately, @HappilyLockedMan

I mixed in other experiences from my life to make it ring true. I’m pleased and encouraged by the positive reception.

8. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    Great story ! My dermatologist is a very beautiful women. I don’t think i would have the courage of going to her with my cage on.

taped2 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I enjoyed the story very much....but confess that I do not wear my Holy Trainer when i go to the Doctor. :)

Jammy, taped2 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  10. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Loved the story looking forward to future chapters, Just had my one-year checkup chastity stays on unless the Doctor needs access. my panties too :) but no where near your story :)

taped2, Peter Rabbit and sissy_connie like this.
  11. theadoulos

theadoulos Junior Member

blacksmith, educator
    Illinois, US
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    You achieved realism. It's similar in situation to an incident that happened to me. Events and circumstances were rather different. I have some idea where your story turns a bit more to fantasy, but it's fine.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    So this is where I veered to fantasy.
    I did lift a hand, in a gesture to cover myself.
    He did pull my waistband down. It was pointing to the left right towards her. She did have a front row seat.

I did say “please” and he covered me up.
    It was a brief moment, not an extended exposure.

Next year I went uncaged, a few weeks after being kept for three months without removal. My wife had toyed with the idea of sending me in caged.

So last year he changed his process. I wore a gown. I laid on my back. A different nurse was with him this time. She took notes behind him as his body shielded me when I was exposed. He pulled my waistband down towards him and gave me a good full inspection.

We didn’t discuss chastity. He didn’t notice any issues with my skin health. Being kept in my GlansArmor for three months straight did not affect my skin health.

What did happen after this event was written elsewhere. I had my testicles inspected while swollen after three months of denial by a urologist. I’ll use colloquial language here, but we both used professional medical language. But I was open about constant tease and denial, and ruined orgasms. She assured me that my balls wouldn’t burst and I don’t need orgasms.

I will write up my vasectomy later. That event was more “exposed” and “vulnerable”. I felt submission during the experience.

I’ve had a number of real life events that all inspire some fantastic stories.

Anvil Caged and Brian Cassady like this.
  13. Jon Hawks

Jon Hawks New member

Local Time:
    Nicely written.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A great story! Thanks for posting!

15. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I thought your story was very possible, and a very good read. I often wonder if I could put myself in a situation where my chastity could be exposed in a medical situation and how I would discuss my choice. Please continue with your writings

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you all. It’s been two years but the events of 2019 still ring loudly in my mind. :)

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cos i have hormone pills i has to go for a person to look at me 2 times a year and take my clothes off but my cage is tooked off as well.

Aspire02, Jail Bird and tvalex like this.
  18. Brian Cassady

Brian Cassady Member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Your writing was very effectively communicating and your details and dialogue were superb. You also maintained credibility throughout. If this was not a version of real life then you really have built a wonderfully authentic representation. Hmmmm. I’m not going for pretentious - but if you track with this, your semiotic/postmodern simulcrum’s hyper-real works for me. Nice job.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  19. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    I have to say, this was excellent, and rang true for me ... except for the knock-out nurse. I'm surprised that was real, but very happy for you.

I've had one experience like this, but without the knock-out nurse. I should probably write it up. I would be completely factual.

20. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    My Bull Shit detector is ringing loudly . You asked opinions ,that's mine
    . in my opinion ( that you asked for ) you probably got so horny spinning that yarn that you came. Now you have lost interest until aroused again..

sissy_connie likes this.
  21. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    my thought is it's all BS . Look at all the detail he invented as he went along . Finally it ended when he jerked off , the story will be continued next time he's horny enough ! Only my opinion that the poster requested .

22. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Dude! It’s posted in member fiction :+1:

bondinchas and tomf_22033 like this.
  23. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    @nikkel I did answer publicly on Feb 26 2021 where I veered from reality into fantasy.

I did raise my hand. I did let out a soft “please”.

He did not comment on my pink tip - my primary doctor had done that looking at my piercing.

The nurse was tall, dark and handsome. She was very young and pretty, with perfect skin, as most nurses there are. I’ve had a few exams since. I haven’t gone caged again. He caught me offguard. I didn’t expect him to pull down my underwear as I was flat on my back.

The first exam I was standing and he may have peeked, but never stripped my underwear off.

In subsequent exams, the nurse has moved behind him, and he’s shielded my penis from her view. Last year he did not. But he announced what he was doing.

Each time the nurse has been a young woman. Each different. Each pretty. Each being a witness, for whatever reason.

The experience was humbling but not as humiliating as being stripped down to expose your cage unexpectedly.

I did end up meeting a urology surgeon, uncaged, and admitted my orgasm denial. That ended up being a huge real life event for me in owning my submission and being proud of it.

But yes… the second half was fiction. Pure fiction but inspired by real life experiences and emotions.

And yes. I posted this in the fiction area. :)
    It’s all good.

tomf_22033 and IB-Chaste like this.
  24. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Oh sh*t . I thought I was answering a fake . Sorry !

tomf_22033 and IB-Chaste like this.
  25. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    IMO pure unadulterated BULL SHIT . I can just picture you with an erection dreaming up fantasy after fantasy ..Give me a break !! Well you asked for opinions !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice