Vivid Dreams

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lanonal, Sep 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lanonal

lanonal New member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    I know wet dreams are a topic that is frequently discussed but how about the vivid dreams you get from chastity? Not only do I have more realistic dreams and more lucid dreams but also more nightmares. I frequently have dreams where I am floating accompanied by a vibration or humming sound. I once had a premonition about a bad relationship where after texting the person my phone started vibrating intensely. I also had a dream there were two small fires burning in my front yard. There is definitely a relationship with psychic activity which could explain why chastity is a component of some religious disciplines. A poltergeist is supposedly a phenomena created by the unconscious energy of an adolescent girl...

elliot_r likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    can't say that's happened to me, happily...

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I've always had lots of dreams! Some very scary, some very sexy and loads that are just a bit odd. Well they are when I wake up. When I'm actually dreaming they all make sense! If Mrs Chaste and myself have crossed words prior to bedtime and it's not sorted, then I often find I have a dream about us breaking up! I'm so glad we don't fall out very often!

4. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Not surprisingly, I have more sexual dreams while I'm in chastity. Mostly cuckold scenarios. And I tend to remember more of my dreams, which is likely because I wake up more abruptly from having erections and/or from my wife teasing me and rubbing my cage.

5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Apart from waking up (or more likely being awakened by my alarm clock) and thinking: "Wow, now THAT was a strange dream!", I've often already forgotten the dream in that very second.
    But I still can tell, that the number of dreams related with sex increases with denial.
    And I still can remember the first time (I think) when "the me" in my dream was in chastity as well! :p
    So of course I woke up thinking: "Wow, now THAT was a strange dream", till I realized...:eek::D

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I to have lots of vivid dreams, not always Sexual, but very intense, and also nightmares to. And I have found as I get older my dreams are influenced by what I was watching on tv before bed, or what video game I was playing!

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I have very vivid, drawn out realistic dreams, almost like fantasy. I can remember them easily, pretty much the opposite if I’m not horny. Not sure what they are about, but it wasn’t sexual or memorable.

8. Encased

Encased Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    I have recurring dreams when I am locked up, but they play out like a movie in my head when they happen, and I still haven't gotten to the end. I hope I never do, because being the naked and caged captain of a yacht that sails around with naked female friends of mine who travel with my wife to exotic lands is really cool.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I had the most vivid dreams lately.

One was weird, happy and fun and non sexual.

The other was incredibly sexual. I came two and a half times in the dream. But I woke up without any evidence of a nocturnal emission.

In an earlier dream I was in my cage, naked and trying to find privacy, and never finding it.

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    I had two vivid sexual dreams both while caged. I have always remembered dreams or a lot of them but when it comes to sexual dreams I have never actually got to have sex because I always wake up.

Well the first vivid dream I was having sex with someone it wasn't mistress for some reason i think it was my ex sister in law who i really don't like so god knows why it would be her, but it felt so real it was actually amazing. but i think my computer monitor came on and woke me up...I never came but I remember the physical sensations clearly.

The second one was me masturbating...and it felt so real I thought it was!!...I was lying on my back going for it...and the feelings were as close to real as the real thing...but I couldn't work out why I didn't have the cage on as I was pumping away at my cock...I couldn't remember Mistress letting me out...as I got closer to a orgasm and I had decided i wanted to have one...i seemed to become more aware of why this couldn't be happening. end of short story was I eventually woke to find my self hard in my cage...i put my hand down there ...and just thought wow what a trip that was!!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    I’ve had that kind of dream too, quite recently. The details are vague, but I think I had to use the bathroom and there was just nowhere private to go. I don’t remember how it ended — probably with me just waking up and going to the bathroom irl.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice