24/7 chaste House husband flr

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by littlebear78, Sep 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. littlebear78

littlebear78 Member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Hello all

My wife and I live in a 24/7 wife led marriage. She keeps me in chastity full time and controls or "guides" my life in every aspect. I am unable to work because of an injury, and this allows me to take care of the house and raise our son, while my wife is away at work. She comes home to an immaculate house and gourmet meals every day. I cater to every whim she could desire and she keeps me teased and denied like a happy subhubby.

FLR and chastity has made me a much better husband, and man for my wife. I have lost all my extra weight, gained a decent level of fitness (this has helped my disability) I am calmer and more satisfied with my life, like never before. I know and trust that my wife has me under control and it relaxes me. (Who would have thought)

For her I know the benefits are immense, she is more confident in herself in everyway. She gets what she wants when she wants it, and I am pleased to give it to her. This takes all of the pressure for sex or my needs, right off of the table.1 Which allows her to feel free and when she feels free she feels relaxed, and when she feels relaxed she feels sexy, and when she feels sexy, there are good times to follow.

It's a beautiful circle, I give up all of the power and gain everything I ever wanted. A confident beautiful sexy wife who loves to give me all of the kinky experiences I used to beg her for. Once the chastity cage went on all of the kinky games didn't seem so outlandish.

We both learned to communicate much better, and broke down all of the barriers in the way of open honest dialogue about our sexlife and what we both wanted out of it.
    We were able to really come to terms what each others needs and wants are, and how to get them. (at least I was able to tell her what I wanted, and she decides what i actually need , lol)

In retrospect. I wish we would have transitioned to flr at the beginning of our marriage, or the relationship for that matter. I think I would have been a happier person for it.

Oh well it's about the journey right!

So if anyone out there wants to know more about being a house husband, flr, chastity let me know

Cheers

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    You sound like you've worked out a wonderful solution for you and your family. Congrats. Another example of why the traditional family model is not always the best fit for everyone.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Sounds brilliant and not unlike ourselves as to you being disabled. I guess your not as disabled as me by your post and I am glad you get good kink stuff for your reward. You take care and enjoy your FLR

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM, so good to see another happy chaste husband. You both have solved many of the issues some here, me included, continue to work on.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. littlebear78

littlebear78 Member

Local Time:
    It's taken many years to get to this point, many breakthroughs with many breakdowns. Communication is key, and it's not really just talking about what you want to get out of it. It's about listening. Listening to how your partner perceives things and understanding where they are coming from. When you can understand that, then when it is time to introduce a new dynamic such as chastity or flr, when you feel that inevitable frustration, you will be better equipped to communicate what you are feeling in a way that she will understand. This little trick was the switch that made it all happen. Oh and doting on her like a queen didn't hurt either

tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  6. littlebear78

littlebear78 Member

Local Time:
    Yes I am mostly able bodied, thankfully. However I suffer from chronic pain as a result from a surgery
    I am grateful to be able to have the life that I have, even though i may live with pain.

The kinkyness helps a lot. It's easier to suffer if your super horny all the time!
    My wife learned this and really turned up the heat!

7. littlebear78

littlebear78 Member

Local Time:
    Yes it has taken a lot of work on both of our parts, but when you find what works, you run with it.

8. craycray

craycray Member

Local Time:
    This has been my experience. Suddenly the things that I've wanted from the beginning, but which lost appeal when I had to ask for them, are being given to me on a daily basis.

It seriously feels like this lifestyle change is the key to a happy relationship.

tiruh811, Rectrix and littlebear78 like this.
  9. littlebear78

littlebear78 Member

Local Time:
    I've boiled it down to communication. It's not what we say or how we say it. It's how are words are perceived. When I asked for more adventurous activities in the bedroom, my wife only heard "your not enough for me", it's about the programming women often receive, that they have to internalize it as failure. When the cage went on, my wife gained the power and confidence, and I had to learn how to speak to her so she wasn't triggered. Somewhere we met in the middle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice