Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sapper814, Aug 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sapper814

sapper814 Texan in Canada

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    So my wife took me out to dinner and drinks at a local wine bar last night for my birthday (Happy 48th!). There was some light flirting at the restaurant, her leg running up mine under the table with a sly smile. She knows it makes me strain!
    After dinner she wanted to walk around the outdoor shopping area, but I knew she was intentionally dragging out going home. I had been told that if I was good she would give me my birthday spankings, which i love. Also hinted at me getting to fuck her. I was totally on board and willing to do what ever she wanted. After walking around for what seemed like forever, we finally made it back to the truck and got in to go. As I was about to close her door, she told me to wait, then lifted up her dress and took off her panties. Handed them to me and asked if I thought I was going to get into her panties tonight. I was straining even harder in my cage now!
    The 15 minute drive home was almost unbearable. She was slowly rubbing her clit and fingering herself the whole way home. I must have broke several traffic laws to get to the house as quickly as I did. just before getting out of the truck she leans over to give me a kiss. Expecting to feel her lips on my, I was surprised by her sopping wet finger rubbing against my lips. She tasted heavenly! I could not get out of the truck fast enough and she was already running into the house, with me trying to catch up.
    Now inside the master bed room, she stood completely naked in front of me. The view of her fabulous 34D natural breasts, and her fuzzy pussy was amazing. I was looking forward to fucking her after being unlocked. She looked at me and asked what she should wear to bed. I responded by telling her she already is wearing what I want. She looked at me and said nope, told me to go to the bed and then entered wearing a black teddy with deep plunging neckline and jumped on the bed. I crawled over to her and began to kiss her. I then asked if I was going to get my spankings, to which she said no, it will be too loud and don't want to wake the kids. I asked her to gag me with her panties so I wouldn't make any noise. "No silly, I mean the spanking itself is going to be loud. I'm not going to take it easy on you, but I need to come up with another way to use you for my amusement!"
    Those words are drilled into my head. She has never talked to me like this before. SO I asked what she had in mind. "Go get the strap on. and fuck me"
    I jumped out of bed and put the 9" strap on on. I go about 5.5" so this is almost double the cock length. Meanwhile she is laying spread eagle with her vibrator and going to town. She tells me to get on me. I insert the dildo and slowly slide in. I push slowly the entire length, watching her eyes roll back, and listening to sounds i have never heard her make. I asked her if she'd ever had a cock this big and responded no (previously, the strap on was about 7", but I changed it out and didn't tell her!). I said that I have never heard her make theses sounds, but it is such a turn on. without missing a beat, she said it was because it is hitting places that I never could....how could i argue with her.
    After about 15 minutes of slow and stead, fast and hard as well as just the tip, she finally came like I have never seen before. It was amazing to see my wife like this.
    Once complete she then got up and looked at me, telling me to take off the strap on. She then put it on and told me to bend over the bed. She lubed it up and gently played with my opening. I kept pushing back on her cock and finally it popped inside. It was about 10 minutes of her giving me the full 9 inches. at one point she was "balls deep", stopped and started spanking my ass. God i was so fucking turned on. My balls were aching from the strain of the cage. She then said she's tired, pulled out, handed me the strap on and told me to clean it up. When I got back to the bed, I rolled up next to her and asked if I could get unlocked to fuck her for my birthday. She looked at me, said she was satisfied, and that I DID fuck her AND she fucked me. kissed me on the lips and said good night.
    WHAT A BIRTHDAY! God I love this woman - and she has gotten so much better at teasing!

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    happy birthday :)

sapper814 likes this.
  3. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Lovely story,vhappy birthday

sapper814 likes this.
  4. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM

Sounds like a great Birthday was had........Happy Bithday

sapper814 likes this.
  5. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Happy birthday

sapper814 likes this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Excellent!

sapper814 likes this.
  7. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Happy birthday

sapper814 likes this.
  8. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Wow Amazing

sapper814 likes this.
  9. Yelehiah

Yelehiah Active member

Civil services
    Spain
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Great story and lucky man!

sapper814 likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A very happy birthday was had! Congratulations.

sapper814 likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a wonderful night and thanks for sharing.

sapper814 likes this.
  12. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Happy birthday! My wife and I recently celebrated our anniversary, and it played out very similar to what you've described.

sapper814 likes this.
  13. sapper814

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    Then you too are a lucky man!

b_quark likes this.
  14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Yes, I am!

In our case, I got to enjoy watching my wife shave everything before we went away for the weekend. I asked if I should take her favorite dildo, and she said "Of course!" I asked if I should take my little custom fit condoms, and she said "No, of course not!" The last time I had been allowed to put my tiny penis inside her was our last anniversary, after which she said she hoped I enjoyed it because it wasn't going to happen again. It seems she is keeping true to her word! She says she didn't even bring the key to my chastity cage with her for the weekend. I had at that point been locked for over 4 weeks.

The first evening we were in the hotel she pulled the drapes, and, taking the hint, I pulled down my pants and lay back on the bed with my minuscule caged penis on display. She turned and laughed, and then she disappeared from the room for a few minutes. She came back wearing a sexy red satin chemise, no panties, and holding her dildo. She climbed onto the bed, set the dildo beside us, and she started passionately kissing me while fondling my locked up genitals. I was crazy with frustration and arousal, and I hoped she would soon release me even if it was just to be allowed to masturbate in her presence! But that was not to happen, and instead she turned and sat her beautiful bottom on my face and ordered me to start licking. I happily complied and brought her to orgasm twice before she said she said she wanted a "real cock" inside her. She paused briefly and asked if I needed to put on my panties, at which point I realized I forgot to bring any! So I just pulled up my boxer briefs (to catch all my pre-cum) and I grabbed her dildo and lubed it the only way I can, which is to say sucking and slobbering all over it while she quietly sniggers at how much of a submissive sissy I am. I slowly pushed the huge dildo into her while sucking and licking her clit, and I witnessed another orgasm before the dildo was even halfway in. After she was fully satisfied I was ordered to clean everything up while she rested on the bed. We went to dinner a short while later, her relaxed and content without a care in the world, and me with the wonderful smell of her still on my face, my underwear absolutely soaked with pre-cum, and my mind and body more aroused than ever.

And the best part is that the next afternoon played out roughly the same, and this time she ordered me to put on a pair of her pink lacy panties and keep them on for our anniversary dinner.

Jblocked, sapper814 and Giveitup like this.
  15. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful birthday treat

16. sapper814

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    Even a week later I keep reliving it in my mind. Such a fun evening.

Jblocked and cagedjon like this.
  17. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    A week later? I'd be replaying an experience like that for years later! She sounds an amazing Key Holder (as is My Goddess). You (and I) are very lucky. Treasure her.

b_quark likes this.
  18. sapper814

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    Give me time! I’m certain I won’t forget. I do love that woman. Shes too good to me. Knows just what I need and how to keep me in my place.

cagedjon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice