Prostate Milking with no Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SissyDee, Aug 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Health related question!
    So apparently ejaculating semi frequently can drastically reduce your chances of prostate cancer. Obviously this goes against the idea of male chastity, but apparently a monthly prostate massage is a good alternative!
    However, I'd still like to avoid orgasm, I just want to ..."drain the pipes" first health purposes. Does anyone have any suggestions or have thoughts on the matter?

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Sotibanix

Sotibanix Member

Local Time:
    Pretty sure what you are looking for is a ruined orgasm. You still cum but get no pleasure from it.

adamjc1161, tiruh811 and SissyDee like this.
  3. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I have had a lot of trouble with those haha more often they just become actual orgasms, just not very good ones (body is shaking, feels good, all that). I'm finally on a good streak of no orgasms and I'm trying to keep it going (hopefully forever!).

Manto2021 and tiruh811 like this.
  4. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your body naturally expels cum. There is no reason for "milking".

SheisaBitch likes this.
  5. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Doczilla,
    Please tell us more.
    I'm guessing you mean nocturnal emissions, but I had thought that required an erection.
    Can you point me to more details, please?
    Thank you,
    -Dianna

6. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    If in reference to nocturnal emissions, I know that I have not had any in the last month and a bit that I've been in chastity.
    I think the articles I've read specifically on the topic have expressed that additional ejaculation on top of your body's natural means are a good way to help prevent issues with your prostate. I would like to try and get those same benefits without actually achieving an orgasm :) .

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    if You search prostate milking you will get up dozens of threads on the subject, it can be done, but as mentioned before your body will expel the build up of semen anyway.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    The studies showed nothing more than a correlation. It's common sense that healthy men (normally) ejaculate more than unhealthy men.

LockedAndSafe, Jail Bird and Dfberns like this.
  9. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Being milked is also very humiliating. I for one enjoy that kind of control. It does not happen as often as before but the memories are there. Now it's quicker to let me release, lick it up and get back into my cage.

Mistress Julie likes this.
  10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    The study I am aware of showed that men had to come 21 times in a month vs. 4-7 times in a month had lower rates of prostate cancer. As has been pointed out, this is a correlation, not a cause and effect. Regardless of which I don't think milking 21 times a month is a practical concept. I would argue that there are many other important things you can do to limit risk of prostate cancer such as diet and exercise. We all engage in some behavior or another that's risky. I'm going to be done in by the skin cancer long before the prostate gets me.

11. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    As noted, the scientific data is inconclusive at best. It still makes sense to me to drain the prostate, which can be done via direct stimulation. That can be done without any orgasm, and will likely take some practice to achieve. It can be unpleasant physically and mentally. The first time it was done to me, I was physically exhausted by the act.

12. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    I am 66 yo. My PSA is way low (healthy) and my doctor says my prostate gland is soft (healthy) when he does my annual exam.
    I use an anal hook with a ball on the end about every 3 weeks to mash my prostate gland.
    I put a wooden dowel through the hole in the handle to control rotation which translates to side-to-side motion at the ball. I slip a condom over the business end and slip the hook into myself. I operate the hook from the front as I lay on my back. It takes concentration to find and mash the gland. I almost always ooze a bit of seminal fluid out of my penis.
    This is not a “feel good” thing for me but I believe there is a correlation between expressing the prostate and the low PSA #. Maybe it is just luck, but several of my man friends have had the BIG C. and nothing about that sounds fun either. I likely experience less discomfort in 100 massages than just 1 biopsy! After this self treatment I have a great feeling of not feeling congested in my pelvic floor or prostate gland. When I use the muscle that stops my urine I no longer have that little burn. This great sensation lasts for weeks!
    My wife has made a few attempts to do this but she never has been successful, even with an anatomy chart in front of her.
    That reminds me: the first few times I expressed my gland I had a detailed chart as a road map.

While we are on she subject of physical medicine to prevent disease, my wife and I have a theory about breast health. She nursed all 3 children as babies. About every 3 weeks I nurse on her smallish breasts deeply and for 10 -15 minutes each. This almost always ends with very satisfying sex and it always makes her breasts soft. She loves the way her breasts feel afterward. This is pleasant duty for me. While it is task oriented, it is better than cutting grass! It is also more likely to prevent breast cancer than donating to the Breast Cancer Society. My wife has jokingly said that she should rent me out to women.
    Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction!
    Ss

13. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Respectfully, I just can't agree if the results of this study are valid. The cohort with the higher risk of prostate cancer in this series are precisely the individuals who take that, or similar approaches.
    I am not an expert, but I wonder if you can quote better studies that show no difference in the incidence of prostate cancer among those who do not ejaculate more frequently (or only passively as you suggest) and those who do ejaculate more frequently.
    Yes, the science probably is not conclusive, I guess. Again, I a not an expert. Maybe more studies should be done. You can always say that. I would still rather be on the side with the best available evidence, at least in this case.
    On the other hand, If I really did not want to ever ejaculate again as a matter of choice, then I just wouldn't, especially at my age. But, at the same time I don't think I would discount the available evidence. I would just choose to live another way. I do that all the time in regards to other choices that I make, like vaping.
    I am trying to quit, though. It's tough.
    jm2c.

14. Wonderlust

Wonderlust Active member

Local Time:
    Have you tried using and Aneros? It’s lots of fun!

15. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Best thing you can do is your own research on it. There are studies that say no and studies that say yes. You figure it out. As for me it's not needed. I have expulsion at night while sleeping I have expulsion while urinating , sometimes even when walking around during the day. There is no semen just hanging around for months at a time.

Wooly likes this.
  16. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Mistress Lux milked me a few weeks ago.

I had a hood on at the time so couldn’t actually see it but Mistress told me that heaps of cum came out but I had absolutely no sensation at all of the cumming. I could only feel the prostate stimulation, which was consistent throughout. Certainly no orgasm.

I was extremely lucky following that although as Mistress Lux subsequently brought me to an absolutely awesome orgasm. I wouldn’t have believed it but it seems that milking and orgasms are separate functions.

17. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I bought an Aneros years ago. It sort of works, but not spot on as the anal hook is.
    Ss

Jail Bird likes this.
  18. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Hm does Lux have a technique they want to share? :D That sound exactly like what I'm looking for!

19. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think what you are saying is true. If what Weenie tells me what happens when I do it to him.
    He says there is no feeling of orgasm, no satisfaction whatsoever. He only knows he has done his thing when he feels his mess ooze out of his little thingy. And to me thats the whole point, he gets to cum without cumming....lol

20. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    She used some sort of vibrating prostate stimulator. I’ll find out what it was exactly.

SissyDee likes this.
  21. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have just sent for one of these. It will take some time to come. But it will cum and he wont.....lol :D

HTB1A5M9M5rpK1RjSZFhq6xSdXXaB.jpg

Chaste J. likes this.
  22. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh my goodness Mistress Julie! You certainly mean business by the looks of it! Brings tears to the eyes, as well as a slight swelling in the cage! Be sure to give us all a full report after you have had your fun with your new toy! :eek:

tomf_22033 likes this.
  23. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Where can I find this? Can you leave a link to it. Thank you.

24. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Regarding the study, look at this synopsis -

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog...ion-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer-20090929112

There is undeniable correlation between frequent orgasms and lower risk of prostate cancer. What studies like this don't prove is cause. It could very well be that people that are having 21 plus orgasms a month are more active and healthy in general than those that have 4 - 7 a month. In either event most practitioners of male chastity are well below the low end of the spectrum even if you count ruined orgasms and milking. We have stopped with chastity for the time being, but when we were active I was lucky to be milked twice a month with no other relief. Even those that self milk probably don't hit the 21 times in a month and I doubt too many keyholders are going to charge in their that often.

in regards to what is felt during a milking I think it has a lot to do with duration in chastity and milking technique. When we first started I found the milking to be either vaguely unpleasant or merely perfunctory. As I was locked up for longer periods and her technique advanced this became one of my primary sexual pleasures. I would actually experience a sissygasm during most sessions. I would feel a sort of whole body orgasm and ejaculate, although not as much and was still horny afterwards. .

25. Nella_bmar

Nella_bmar Member

For special events, for others
    canada, AB, Calgary
    Local Time:
    I've not milked via my large Aneros but have leaked a couple droplets. I'm still using the regular palm sisters about 14x a week, but less now that I have tried to focus a bit. Last 3 yrs I've been chaste, last 3 month gf left. I've used cb6000s, holy trainer, but the tight panty girdle seems more effective then the rest at keeping the "swelling" down, as it were...

Hypnaerosession-CD1.mp3 is an interesting training session with an Aneros, helping using kegels and time to really "milk" the experience. I was breathing very heavy at the end of this. Great session, but no goal achieved.. but I'm not looking so much for the goal as more experience out of the antiquated male-female expected regular sex thing. especially now that it's been 3 yrs since..

Users found this page by searching for:

1. denyingthumper prostate milking no orgasm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice