Cage advice for a sporty guy

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Jaggers99, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Jaggers99

Jaggers99 New member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Hi all. I'm about to go into what I hope is long term chastity for my partner, and I'd like some advice on a suitable cage. I've tried the CB6000 and I didn't like it for long term - hate the enclosed thing, I think it gets grungy, so I'd prefer an open device. I've also tried various stainless steel cages which look great but can be a little heavy - haven't had one made either so the ones I have tend to pinch in all the wrong places.

I'm particularly looking for something lightweight and reasonably flexible so that I can wear it to the gym and isn't too bulky under my shorts. I'm not pierced so I'm looking for a ball trap and I'm thinking of either a silicon Birdlocked Classic or Mini, or an Evotion Orion in nylon.

Can I ask if anyone has any experience of these (and would you expect chafing if blasting away on an exercise bike or doing squats, say...). Any other recommendations?

Maybe I should just get pierced and go with a simple cage like an Evo Bijou - anyone have any thoughts on that?

Thanks in advance for any wisdom - gratefully received.

Best wishes

2. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    for long term :
    no plastic or silicon, only metal
    the more rigid it is, the best it is
    choose one very narrow

an "heavy" Cb is not a problem. that just helps to remember :)

try by buying different chinese cb (lenght, model, integrated pad or not, round ring, opened ring...) and try them

for me and biking : an anatomic ring is the best

3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    I will respectfully disagree with amareine. The Evotion Bijou, in 3D-printed hard nylon, is great for long term wear. I've been in one for 18 months with no problems. I do have a frenum piercing, which was easy, quick to recover from and low maintenance. I do both weight training and cardio regularly with no problem while in the Bijou.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    My metal one can create rub spots where holes are when I exercise, so a tight fit and small cage may be a problem.

5. Jaggers99

Jaggers99 New member

Local Time:
    thanks all - food for thought

6. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Look for a good fit and open design, pair with snug underwear. Unless you require a particularly large cage, this should allow you to workout and clean with minimal concern. Just be sure to clean and moisturize (but not too much) to avoid chafing or irritation. I prefer steel but some prefer the 3D printed cages.

amareine likes this.
  7. Bob Grant

Bob Grant Member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree with dr mbogo, I have worn both plastic and metal cages for 24/7 chastity and have found plastic to be the best for me. I am looking at getting a new device my self soon and am drawn to the cherry keeper, there is a review of it in the device section.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I speak from experience.

When you do get pierced, get a Glans Armor 2.

My GA2 is 35 grams and the 2ga PA fixing is 9 grams. My heaviest PA jewelry is than 44 grams. MaleChastityNow uses much finer materials than the heavy bulky Chinese mass made stuff. Mark’s Contender is 56% of the weight of even the quality custom Jailbird.

I got a comfortable fit in the Evotion line after my fourth try, and having worn chastity for a while. It’s hard to know your right size, and 3D print can be unforgiving.

Mark at MCN can modify the $275 Glans Armor 2, and get the work back to you promptly and the mods are cost effective. The $299 Bijou needs reprinting.

Piercers don’t recommend porous materials in piercings. There’s a reason 316L stainless is used in body jewelry.

Now that the Glans Armor 2 is out since 2017, one doesn’t have to wait to stretch to 4ga (in 2014). I could have stayed in 8ga PA jewelry and chastity pins/hooks (but probably would have ended up in 6ga at the smallest)

I wouldn’t go with silicone at all.

My wife and I tried plastic and resin but it got claustrophobic and sweaty and smelly in enclosed devices very quickly. She never liked them.

Since the GA2 is light and stainless, you can wear it earlier than I’d recommend plastic pins.

If you decide not to get pierced...

A well fitted ball trap cage can work as well. I found the friction of steel far less than any plastic or resin. I wore my Contender to the gym as well. Keep your skin healthy and use cyclist’s chamois creme to prevent chafing. Just wear loose shorts over supportive underwear. I’d wear compression shorts under looser ones for a while there.

I was even in the sauna and showers. I just kept my crotch covered and not expose myself. I was proud of my bravery. ;)

I do think a Contender ($320 not pierced) and the GA2 ($275 pierced only) are good options. Don’t think all steel cages are the same. I found them more forgiving than plastic for comfort. I do like my Evotion Bijou but it hasn’t gotten as much use than my daily drivers.

corsac likes this.
  10. Jaggers99

Jaggers99 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for taking the time all - much appreciated

11. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Someone else already mentioned it, but the Cherry Keeper (full disclosure - it's my design) is really a good fit for what you're describing. It's an open style bar cage, but is 3D printed in Nylon and the Short Wide Cage and 50mm ring weigh less than just a 50mm metal ring. There's lots of sizes already in the shop, and I do customs at a reasonable price too if nothing is your size.

good luck on your search - there's a lot of options out there these days!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice