Rigid Chastity Model 5

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by andy66, Jun 29, 2019.

1. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I was planning on going Small approximately 30mm , this is a dumb question but how did you measure from the piercing hole to i presume the tip of your penis again i assume in its most relaxed state. How much heavier is it, in always thought the base ring supported the device

2. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    The way they design the hook for uncircumcised men is there is a hook under the pa ring itself and when it pins down the penis it has no where to go so for instance I'm a grower and when I retract it pulls hard coming back , and causes some pain after a day or two ,also when you order tell them what's comfortable for you like a 3/4 pa ring is for me so I would want the same loop design as a ring you often wear , I sent my device back and they where more prompt to fix and send back but still wasn't a comfy fit I have recently incorporated my steelworxx locking pa ring with that device and ot works well ,if I where you I would spend time measuring and talking to them about the fixed ring but all in all that device is very secure beautifully made but long wait so get it right

3. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:

4. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your information that’s is really helpful, I am also a grower my smallest is around 30mm so relatively tiny . Surely in a small cage you can’t grow anywhere so pulling back on the hook is minimal, however the more help and information I have prior to ordering the better. You mention the 3/4 ring are you referring to angle of the curve to be the same angle on the S hook in my case, I currently use a barbell style PA. I am also wondering if the tube is as small as possible to prevent the pull back pain as like you I would want to avoid having to return it for modification.

5. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    I have this model and I love it. Ince you are locked in there is no way out till unlocked. As with all custom cages you do need to get your measurements right.

6. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Today I finally got my mod 5. I ordered January 3rd and got it August 9th. Long wait, much longer then advertised. The communication was a bit poor on email, but through sms it was much better.

Unboxing:
    I excitingly rushed to the post-office, went home and opened the box. I was stunned by the quality. Very nice looking! Took my time to get to know the different parts. Here’s my order:

Chastity Device - Model 05
    - Scrotum Ring: 42 mm
    - Cage Internal Diameter: 37 mm
    - Cage Length: 45 mm
    - Hook Thickness: 5 mm
    - Hook Type: Standard
    - Security Seal Hole: yes

Unfortunately they forgot to add the security seal hole.

The device is comfortable. But sometimes I can feel the sensation of my underwear touching my penishead, which is a tiny bit uncomfortable. Also when bicycling I had to sit more forward on the seat, otherwise it was a bit uncomfortable. I guess the a-ring is to blame for that, but it would be the same with any ring-device.

Anyways, I spent some time getting the device on at first. Because I was excited I had to put on one part at a time. First the a-ring, then wait for errection to go down, then the hook and wait, then the cap and wait. Then locking it all up. Looks good! The only thing about having a PA-hook is that it impossible to get the foreskin somewhat over the head, thus leaving it exposed for touching. Haven’t been a huge problem. Went to the cinema, walked and met my Domme. She liked the look of it! When I got home I took of the devicr and shaved off all hair down there. Feels more comfy this was, because hair wont get pulled by the device.

Now I’m gonna have my first night of sleep with my new device on. Update will follow.

D91C8867-844F-4808-A5E9-9726AB219522.jpeg

J.D., andy66 and Giveitup like this.
  7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    For those interested the copy model is now 20% off at $26US. Look at Ali express and the shop is Chaste Bird.

8. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    How are you getting on with your device now you have had it a few weeks?

9. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    When was the last time someone received a device from Rigid Chastity? I have 2 orders outstanding - one from March 28, 2019 and one from October 25, 2018 (yes, you're reading this correctly - it's been OVER 1 year).

I've attempted to follow-up numerous time (21 times in fact) with responses to 3 of my inquires the last of which was in April 2019. I haven't heard anything since.

I know they are bad at responding but I also know they haven't yet shipped either order as they continue have an "Accepted" but not shipped status on their site. I kinda feel like they've ripped me off. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

10. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I had a Whatsapp chat with Rigid Chastity (at least I think I did, I used the number on their website contact page to initiate the chat). They responded within 24 hours of my message and said their current delivery time frame is up to 5 months. The person I was chatting with had very good English and was quite polite.

Interestingly, I asked if they had an expedite/rush fee and they said that if I paid 50% on top of the listed price the cage would ship out in a WEEK.

Anyone else had an experience with this?

11. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I wouldn’t waste your time. Just this week someone (not me) was posting that after a year and a half they were finally getting their device: https://reddit.com/r/chastity/comments/eyrhs4/rigidchastity_order_from_june_2018_finally/

If you really must order with them then just order and when it doesn’t show after whatever time they promised start a dispute with PayPal. Make sure you dispute before the dispute window runs out. That’s the only way to get them to ship.

12. LockNok

LockNok New member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I ordered about a month ago and had some very nice discussion about some customstuff with them. Allways very polite and excellent english (at least better than mine)

As i ordered they stated me 18-22 weeks to delivery. Now it seems to be a very long time to wait. I set set up an notification for me to remember when the 22 weeks are over and i have to start a dispute before the 6 months from paypal are over

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice