Rigid Chastity Model 5

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by andy66, Jun 29, 2019.

1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    They told me last week that my model 5 was about to get posted. I placed my order in the end of December 2018. I think you will be short after than.

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    I recently bought such a clone. It may be wearable, but the quality is poor. The polishing is not to compare, and the welding either. The fotographs are stolen from the rigidchastity site.
    The fit of the lock is way too loose. And I doubt the steel quality. The ring diameters do not line up with the cage.
    It may be ok for short time play, but inserting the dull steel into the PA piercing seems for me too risky, so I removed the hook.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Item has arrived and initial impressions are very good so far

Giveitup likes this.
  4. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    I own a #5. Could not deal with the wire that holds the pa hook running the length of the tube inside the cage. Very quickly the wire digs into the underside and gets sore. Noble idea of a PA ball trap device with only one lock, but for me a no go.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    If you could give us a review once you feel able that would be helpful.
    Thank you

6. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    That’s a shame as it does look a secure device, what device have you moved onto?

7. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Going to wear it for a week then give my thoughts.

So far though its feeling pretty good.

8. Fenris64

Fenris64 New member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I've had a #4 "halfshell" for quite some time (ordered January 2018, received in April 2018). The ordering and waiting was hellish. The quality is amazing, but the silences had me almost canceling.
    In hindsight I should have gone for the #5 (#4 is harder to keep clean, but it looks amazing).
    Initially it fit well, then I had some adjustment issues and thought to send it back for a resize, but then figured it would take years...so I stopped wearing it for several months.
    I've recently started wearing it again and have had it on 24/7 for almost 2 weeks now (couple of supervised cleanings) with no issues.

Just today I saw that DHgate was finally carrying the knockoff PA cages and ordered two:
    Item Code: 448278547
    and
    Item Code: 456173712

From experience I know it will take several weeks for these to show up, but I promise to share my opinions.

9. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I wondered if the diameter of the tube had an impact on the pa hook; too small and would push against the skin, I know they don’t recommend a snug fit on their website

10. Fenris64

Fenris64 New member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I think there's too much variation between cocks to provide a simple answer. E.g.: I have no problem with the hook wire like remyruff did. Then there's the grow'er vs show'er issue. Some room is good to prevent stress on the piercing when getting erect (partial or otherwise), but too much room and you're back to pulling on it during normal flaccid wear.
    I think that's one benefit of trying the cheaper DHGate stuff first. they don't offer options of tube diameter, so you try one of those and find out if it's too tight or too loose, then get a custom made.

As I recall what got me into trouble was getting too excited in the cage. I was seeing if any external stimulation (of the vibration type) would be...effective (all very scientific of course), but it put some unusual strain on the piercing and took weeks for it to heal up.
    Normal nocturnal erections and some wifely teasing have not reproduced that...problem.

11. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I have a Model 01. It's very nice but took over 5 months to get it.

I have a 5 mm PA hook. At first it was irritating me a lot. I emailed rigid and they said to adjust the position of the hook or go to 8 mm hook. I will not do business with them again so I bent the hook again and it's fine now.

Go with a bigger hook if you buy. It means less pressure on the PA hole.

Although excellent workmanship, I can't recommend the company. No customer service.

Fenris64 likes this.
  12. palockedm

palockedm Member

TN / KY border
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I purchased @remyruff 's spare Rigid 05. So we are speaking about the same piece of hardware here.
    I, personally, have never experienced any issue with the wire that runs along the bottom. For me, it is perfect. This can go to show you how different bodies with the same dimensions can affect the outcome. I love the device, and it works for me. Yet the same device caused him issues as he stated.
    I would recommend this if going for a Rigid 05. Take 1/4 inch (6mm-7mm) off your length at least. A device that is bit too short in standard day to day activities won't have any negative effect. I will submit for everyone's consideration that we have all seen pictures of a standard or even large penis squished into one of those "nub" type devices. Keeping it a bit shorter will prevent pulling if you ever sleep in that position or squat this will prevent pulling on the piercing. Specifically when sleeping in the "fetal" position everything will retract a bit (or perhaps the ring and consequently the wire gets pushed forward). I have felt this twinge from time to time, but at a 2g this has never been an issue.

Side note: The Rigid 05 is a closed off device. It needs weekly removal for cleaning (maybe 10 days max). this is the more gritty reality of this device. But I wouldn't trade it. It is everything I always wanted.
    @remyruff: Thank you for this device. I hope you are doing well in your adventures.

Fenris64 likes this.
  13. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    I have been wearing the knockoff for a couple of weeks now. I am finally getting used to the A ring around my balls. It has been years since I have worn a device with the A ring and it brought back all the memories of the extra bit of discomfort.
    The device is still intact, hasn't broken, or bent and is doing exactly as it is designed. I am still really impressed with the hollow PA pin and being able to pee without any spraying.
    I am also now more comfortable with being restricted to the extra short length, I see what others have outlined that the shorter cages are more comfortable when they have an A ring so that your balls are not pulled away from your body. The shorter cages stop any form of erection before that can happen.
    It is easy to keep clean with a hand shower and has for the time being replaced my Lori's #5A. I like the knockoff due to its much lower weight.
    D seems to like it also and has not requested it be removed for the Lori's so I guess we have a winner.
    I cannot see why you would order the original when the manufacturer is so poor at communication and unbelievably slow to produce them. If that was not the case then I would have ordered from them.

I hope that helps.

kinky6666 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  14. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I tried emailing Rigid Chastity today but the email bounced back, I wondered if they had ceased trading? Anybody know? If they have I am not sure what device to go for .

15. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wondered about going for the half shell or the 02 after reading your comments as would prefer if Chastity does become a reality that doesn't have to keep coming off for cleaning

16. coyotekill

coyotekill Member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I have ordered a rigid chastity No01 with the open end/cupola of No 05 with a solid s hook at 8mm. I ordered four months ago and it was just shipped two days ago. Yes they are slow to make but all the photos I’ve seen make their finished product look amazing. I will post photos and experiences once it arrives. I’ve found communication with them to be great but only by txt through what’s app. They always reply within a day. Don’t just order direct from their website. Talk to them about your custom requirements and they will happily do custom work. For me it was no extra charge.

17. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi , good to know it’s on it’s way I look forward to reading your thoughts. I txt them last week and they have said to me 5 months from ordering; so maybe in time for Christmas if I order soon

18. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I was going to go with the 05 but a previous poster suggested they had to remove quite often to keep clean and I am reconsidering either the 02 or Halfshell but I did like the enclosed look of the 05 ; anyone else have any thoughts?

19. coyotekill

coyotekill Member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I will never personally understand anyone who wants to be locked up permanently but then requires removing the cage for cleaning. For me I want to be locked permanently and only released when my wife needs me. I don’t want to bother her about cleaning when an open design allows cleaning without removal. And I don’t like the idea of always being wet down there with pee in an enclosed design. So for me it has to be stainless steel and as open as possible so the 01 style with the 05 end is the only way to go.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  20. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have contacted them via what’s app , I like the idea of your custom device but also wondered about having a couple of options that could be attached to the base ring. If you could mod again or have a different option from what you have, what would you design add or take away from a rigid device?

21. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Is it this one?
    Screenshot_20190728-104459_eBay.jpg
    Regards
    Lucy

22. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes that is the model.
    Still locked in it and remain amazed at the quality for the price.

23. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am measuring up to order one from Rigid Chastity, I messaged them via whats app and they are advising 5 months, at least they responded

24. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thats a nice start. Still waiting for my response from prior to ordering the knockoff!!

25. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    The work they do is great but you must measure your pa hole to the urethra and must be at least a 4 gauge the device is heavy and will pull on the piercing this measurement to me is crucial I resorted back to the looker with the pa locking ring i couldnt handle the fixed pa bar, also any shrinkage has to be considered so the smaller the better good luck it is a long wait steelworxx is hard to beat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice