Green Eyes Pink Satin - Chapter 4 - All the frills

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Ralph Joss, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Ralph Joss

Ralph Joss Member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    ralph looked in stunned silence as he examined the content of his wardrobe. There hung a solitary pink frilly maids outfit. The hangers surrounding all were vacant, drawers empty and shelves bare. A suit and five shirts were all that remained over to the side, out of all the shirts the only ones kept were pink and lilac.

“Where are my clothes Mistress?” ralph whispered. “I can’t wear that.. I... I...” “enough” interjected Joanna. “You have your work suits and if you carry on like that they will soon go too.” She firmly stated.

“You will be required to wear the maid uniform when in this house and when serving me. The only time you don’t wear the outfit is when heading to work. Otherwise, it IS your clothes. You should thank me for finding you such a uniform in keeping with your new position in life”

ralph has a tear in his eye, he had no clothes in the house. “I have given them all to charity before you start looking. There is nothing here apart from my clothes and your uniform. I suggest you try it for size, you’ll be warmer for a start”

ralph took a step back. He has to think. What chance did he have in turning this round. He was caged, naked and only choice was to dress as a maid. He decided firstly to put on some underwear, hide the cage for a bit, and deal with the clothes after. At least he could wear the suit he thought to himself. He walked across to his bedside drawer and opened it to fetch some briefs. He was met by a dazzling array of panties. Black lace, black silk, peach and bright pink. He shut the drawer and opened it again, hoping to see something different. But it was full of frilly knickers and not a mainly brief in sight.

Next he opened the lower drawer, stockings all balled up, pantyhose in their packets, frilly dress socks. This couldn’t be happening. He moved to the cupboard in the corner of the room, he had gym stuff in there - he could stick that on. He found the bag and pulled out the shorts to find it was a leotard, ankle warmers fell on the floor. It was like a bad nightmare, everything he thought Joanna was two steps ahead.

Under the pillow he left his pyjamas and he reached below to find them. A satin nightdress was fetched out instead, like a magic trick he was unable to fathom.

“So when you have quite finished, its time we begin, you should get the uniform and comply ralphie- remember your de-caging depends on it and I don’t have much patience for you at the moment, you have much to make up before I decide whether to serve you with the divorce papers or not.”

There, the final nail, the piece that should throw him over the edge. It worked. ralph fell to his knees, his cage making a clang on the floor. He had no choice. He could see that now. He stood slowly and walked towards the wardrobe, the first time for what would be a daily routine for the rest of his life, he reached out and picked the hanger off the rail. It was beautiful he had to admit.

Pink satin in baby pink, with a white satin trim, puff shoulders and and corset laced back. Short, possibly just covering his bottom, the dress rolled out in a swishing swaying ruffle. A petticoat was hanging from the adjoining hanger, layers of glass lace adding body to the dress. A small pink lace choker hung in the hanger and wrist cuffs, both with bells attached. Finally a pair of ruffle panties and matching suspender belt fell on the floor as he pulled the dress from the hanger. The panties double lined in satin with holes for his cage to peek through and another for his bottom to peak out ominously.

This was a serious outfit. It wasn’t cheap and wasn’t for fun. It was to be worn for a long time, it was built to last and certainly wasn’t coming off without a fight. He noticed to small eyelets at the back where the zip reached the neck. It was not obvious what they were for but he was bound to find out. He took the dress from the hanger and held it in his trembling hands. It wasn’t possible what was happening - how could ralph actually be comprehending this. He had no choice, he cock twitched in his cage as he unzipped the back of the dress.

Joanna moved behind him, after watching her new slave taking in the situation. Time to support him, it could break a man what she was doing, she was banking on it. But she needed to be his Goddess, his rock and his reason for living. She reached over his shoulders and picked the dress from his hands and held it down in front of him opening up the dress ready for him to step in. ralph picked up his foot and placed in inside the soft satin as it brushed against his skin. He then steadied himself and raised his second foot bringing it inside too, he was at the point of no return. Joanna pulled up the dress, past his hips and up towards his shoulders. The bottom of the dress rose past his cage and sat just above framing his cock in satin and lace.

Joanna kissed him on the shoulder as she drew the zip up, past his waist and then between his shoulder blades. He was now inside it, covered in pink satin and unable to move. His cock was twitching again and he had no control, he was aroused and the soft material was caressing his every sense. Click. A padlock was applied to the eyelets and zip locking the uniform in place. “This stays on for the next day. You need to get used to it darling.” Joanna kissed him on the cheek as she flattened the lace and tightened the cords of the corset on the back. Soon it fitted like a glove as to ralph’s embarrassment a line of precum dropped down to the floor.

Joanna gave ralph the ruffle panties and told him to pull them on. He did and his cage popped through the inspection hole as he felt the draught of the hole covering his anus. The petticoat pulled up pushed the dress out to a feminine shape and further exposed his panties and his cage. Finally Joanna reached round his neck and applied the choker and the bells on the wrist cuffs jingled as he allowed Joanna to apply them.

ralph looked in the bedroom mirror and saw a beautiful figure and luxury maid but with his head attached. It was bitter sweet, he was aroused and wanting to please Joanna, his mistress but was full of shame and confused feelings standing there as a maid in the most feminine attire he could possibly be seen in. Joanna came in front of him and held his face in her hands. “You mean the world to me. You are doing everything you can to make this marriage work, and to show me you are willing to change. You are in the most precious position and I love you very much” she reached down and held his cage and fondled his balls. “Now you have duties around the house to perform whilst I make some changes in here. Put some stockings on to be presentable and then tidy the kitchen and clean the bathrooms”

ralph moved to his drawers and pulled open the bottom one to view the hosiery. He pulled out some thin light stockings and began to roll them up his legs. Secretly he had tried some on before and knew how to apply them. This did not escape Joanna who was keeping a mental note on all these small traits that were surfacing. He soon was standing again, dressed as a pink sissy maid, and began to head to the kitchen. He jingled as he walked, his cage swing beneath the frills and his stockings swishing as he walked out.

—————

Joanna sat on the bed shaking. She had done it. Everything Miss A has said. She was driven by the promise by Miss A to have wild sex again at the club on Wednesday, and now ralph was dressed as a maid, she was nearly there. Three days of training and then the club night, that’s the plan and with ralph presently jingling around the kitchen, she just needed to keep him training.

Joanna laid back and closed her eyes, it had been a long morning and moving all his clothes had taken it out of her. She pulled the throw up around her and rolled to her side, she drifted off whilst her husband tidied house. Life was infinitely better - Miss A was already right.

—————-

ralph pulled again. The cage wasn’t moving. It was tight around his balls, he was locked in until Joanna decided otherwise. No saw or drill was going to remove that thickness of steel. Fuck.

ralph turned his attention to the dress and the zip with the lock. Again, it was tight on his skin and the padlock wasn’t being forced open. Between his shoulder blades it was damn near impossible to even hold it. He paced around the kitchen, knowing he soon would have to make a start to avoid detection. How did this happen? How was it every step had been built on the previous, building up the pressure and intensity. No doubt she had help, he saw the notes in the living room this morning. But then again, does it matter? He gave the best sex he ever had tried this morning to his wife, she obviously had this kinky side which had been hidden and now he was in the storm, a pink satin storm.

ralph turned to the dishes and began to wash them. The uniform was not practical, it got in the way, the bells were damn annoying. But Joanna was happy and ralph knew that meant he had a chance to get the cage off, that’s all that mattered for now. ralph got busy but couldn’t resist holding his cage, stroking his legs, flattening his dress, he secretly was enjoying the feeling and sensations. He touched the end of the cage and brought some precum to his lips and tasted it. This was stupid, why would he do that?! What was this dress and cage making him do?

It was two hours later when ralph was finished downstairs with the bathrooms and headed upstairs with the tray of cleaning products for the bathrooms upstairs. He was tired from the work he put in but was proud of how he had done. He started in the main bathroom, kneeling over the toilet he put on the gloves and opened the chemicals to make the bowl shine. He was lost in the submission and moment and didn’t hear Joanna approach.

“Good job maid. You will get quicker with practice, every morning you will follow this routine.” ralph turn round whilst kneeling and saw the vision of Joanna. With hair back in a tight pony tail, she was in a tight vest top and black trousers that held her every curve. A pair of high heel ankle boots completed the look. Very sharp, business like, and sexy as hell to boot. ralph went to stand and was held by the shoulder in position level with Joanna’s waist. “No honey, you shouldn’t stand in my presence. Stay beneath me like the slave you are. You will be in your knees whenever I am in the room. Now, this toilet, have you added any any bleach yet?”

“No Mistress, was about to start.” He responded. “Good, I need a pee, move to face the corner and await me” Joanna moved in front of ralph as he watched. “Move, now, nothing for you to see” ralph sulked to the corner and heard Joanna drop her trousers and pee tinkled into the bowl. She stopped, used paper to wipe and stood to dress again. “This morning got me thinking, you were very eager to lick the floor for me. I wanted to reward you, and what better way than the nectar of your Mistress?” Joanna smiled, she had looked up punishments for slaves and this was near the top. She was free styling now and it was coming easy to her. “Crawl over to the bowl.” She ordered, ralph followed the orders. “Now, I expect you to clean the bowl with your tongue, like this morning. I want the paper gone and you to take a big gulp from the water before you finish. You don’t need to thank me, it’s your gift. I know you will like it and want to show me how much you enjoy my presents”

ralph knelt over the bowl, the toilet paper was resting above the water line, damp and stuck to the bowl. The bowl was clean but wet from piss. The water was a light yellow and obviously was not just toilet water. This was a test. A real test. He could feel Joanna watching as he put his head in the bowl. He reached down with his mouth and opened his lips to take in the paper. This was so wrong. His frilly bottom was pointing up in the air and his bells on his wrists were jingling as he stretched. He hesitated for a couple of seconds too long “you have offended me ralphie. I gave you a gift and you dare to question? Now commence before I really get upset!” With that ralph took the paper in his mouth. He felt it disintegrate on his tongue and turn to pulp. As he chewed it felt a wave of submission flow across him again. “Good boy. Now swallow and begin licking” ralph swallowed the pulp and began to clean the bowl above the scented piss.

Joanna took the phone from her pocket and took a snap. She hadn’t taken any photos until now, ralph needed to be deeper than he could imagine before he could back out. She switched to video mode and began recording his cleaning skills. “ralph give me a smile honey” she asked and he looked up towards her. He hadn’t realised she was documenting this and panic crossed his face. She clicked a few buttons and the mail was sent to Miss A. “This is for our safety honey. You know I’m serious and I know you can’t back out. If you were to hurt me, upset me, or be disobedient in any way that video goes on every social network tagged as you. My friend has the video and the links, so it’s not even up to me. I suggest you remain dutiful.”

ralph was stunned again. Every time he felt he was getting control of his predicament it was raised to a new level. Now he had no choice but follow through until he could get that video. A friend? He knew she had help, but who? Who did she know who would do this? He couldn’t begin to think. He worried about his friends, his job, embarrassing moments and who would find out. He had work tomorrow, Anne was off this week which was a relief she had been nagging him for the deadlines for a week. At least he didn’t have that pressure too.

ralph again lowered his head and continued to lick the bowl clean. It didn’t taste of anything, the pee had all pooled in the water, so this was ok. The next part wasn’t. Drinking pee? Really? Joanna moved overhead and looked down past his head. “Good. Now the final part. Drink enough to take the water level down an inch.” Jesus an inch?! That wasn’t a gulp, that was about three. kneeling his his maid outfit, silk and satin framing his body, kneeling in his stockings he pushed his head deeper. Joanna picked that moment to rub his panties and grab the cage dangling through the hole. “Good boy, now, drink”

His chin hit the water first, it was a long way down and soon his lip was touching the water, chin submersed in his Mistress’s pee. He opened his mouth and the water flooded in filling his mouth. Bitter to taste, he closed his eyes and swallowed. He repeated a second time, the after level now lower on his chin. He lifted his head and looked at the water level, half way. It was going to take two more gulps. He lowered his head again and swallowed again. He had done it, he lifted his head in relief, pee dripping off his chin and running down his neck. Joanna let go of the cage and gave him a reassuring back rub. “Good girl, I think we have made a big step.”

She was right, he was broken. He would now do whatever required to stop that video. He knelt before Joanna, looked up at her face and whispered the words “thank you Mistress for your gift”

“Good. Now clean that bathroom and be quick about it. You have the floors to mop, and carpets to vacuum before you begin dinner.” And with that Joanna left ralph on the floor. Her panties were soaked and she needed to change quickly before it marked her trousers. She was very much enjoying this and it was just the start.

Deleted member 32299 likes this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Very intense, thanks for sharing!!

3. Ralph Joss

Ralph Joss Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! Plenty more to come. Up to chapter 15!!

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 32299

I am really enjoying the series, thankyou for your work!

Ralph Joss likes this.
  5. Ralph Joss

Ralph Joss Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! I love feedback as it means I’m doing something right. There are many chapters written, i’ll hope to add to it weekly so not to flood the board too much. Chapter 5 is also available already.

Deleted member 32299 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice