Sweet Spot: PA size for safe and comfortable security

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Jul 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I am unburying the following from another thread:

I waited to use my piercing for actual chastity security until I could stretch up to 5mm (4ga).

I feel I could have done it in 4mm (6ga) but at the time MaleChastityNow didn’t offer the Prince Albert pin to secure me in the Contender any smaller than 5mm (4ga) in 2014.

I have an old post somewhere here and ChastityForum/LockedMen/etc which had gathered up all the various advice and inputs from writing I had access to in 2014, including advice from Thumper (MN) and such.

I think 5mm (4ga) is considered the sweet spot. Jewelry looks handsome in that size too. Use Absolutely no less than 3mm (8ga) or you risk the cheese cutter wire effect and cause migration. But I remember feeling “comfortable” but cautious in 4mm (6ga).

Perhaps someone could research medical and anatomical sources to define the literal pressure (force over area) ones skin can take and not start adapting “push” out what might be considered a splinter or thorn (I’m just guessing). The wider the area, the more surface that force is applied to. And thus, the skin between the piercing and urethral opening is sufficient to remain stable.

5mm (4ga) is also light enough when wearing stainless steel rings not to cause so much force of gravity.

When you step up into 6mm (2ga) and up, I found that some steel jewelry can feel heavy if not supported by clothes or chastity. It’s Not dangerous though.

For heavy gauges 8 to 10 mm (0 and 00 ga) and up you really need to provide support even for plain old PA jewelry, and wear titanium instead of steel. The weight can get problematic otherwise. I used BodyCircle’s 68 gram weighted ball as a maximum safe weight to stretch, and a reference for chastity device weights.

All that said, I experimented all the way up to 10 mm which really feels filling and huge. Then I stepped back to 6mm (2ga or 1/4”) and am happy there. I don’t want to go back smaller just because the jewelry I have bought in those sizes are quite more expensive than 4ga. I like wearing 2ga when my wife unlocks me to “be good” without the gift of extra help. It jangles and teases me, tempting me from my no touching rule. :)

Finally, I know that in my 6mm PA pin with a blunt end fastened inside my Contender and Glans Armor cages, that urine seems to flow around the shaft and recombine at the tip in a way that provides a smooth laminar flow. I don’t splash or spray at off angles.

As such, I can use a urinal cleanly without potential embarrassment.

I don’t remember how well 5mm / 4ga worked.

If someone out there has a 5mm/4ga Glans Armor, or other open front devices with a PA hook at 5mm I would like to hear how urination works for them and the comfort level of using that size to secure them in a shaft only device.

lexie and Tom Allen like this.
  2. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Thanks for your input, I’ve been trying to get my wife to suggest a PA, by having her look at some articles about chastity, she wants me locked & secure so I would like her to want such. I’m kinda scared of getting one, but think it may be the best thing for security and would do it if she brings it up. I was thinking 6ga was an ideal size, but may have to be ready to stretch up to 4ga.

Spike6411 likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I was pierced with a 10ga needle and immediately stretched into an 8ga ring to heal. That starting size is commonly recommended, but other initial piercing sizes are done for a PA.

worldwidesub likes this.
  4. LockedinMCO

LockedinMCO Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:

Well I’ll let you know next week! I have a 4 gauge and just ordered my Contender today!!! I’m so excited to get it. However if peeing is better with 2 gauge, I may go up!!

Peter Rabbit and Simmer Until like this.
  5. LockedinMCO

LockedinMCO Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:

I have had a PA for over 25 years and find 4ga to be my sweet spot. It looks great and has some weight but not too heavy.

Simmer Until likes this.
  6. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Just stretched to 4ga. To me it looks just right.
    Haven't used urinals yet but will definitely try soon.
    Looking at orion now for travel and than some metal ones for security...

7. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    yea, I have had a PA for almost 10 years now. Started with a 10 and immediate stretch to an 8. Over the course stretched all the way up to a 2g, but one day/night while at work the screwball on my ring unscrewed itself off without me knowing it and that hole shrunk all the way back to the size 8. It was super painful to try and stretch back, so left it at an 8 for a few years. Then last year ... started to stretch again, got back to a 4, and same damn thing happened, and so here I sit with an 8 .. and will prolly just keep it here for now.

On topic .. peeing has been a hassle with every size, and often makes me think about just closing it all up and going to a frennum. .... but then I gather my senses .. and just keep on keeping on. Would be great if a pa ring with some sort of stopper could be rolled up into/onto that hole to stop the leaking and dribbling. For some reason the ball, just never quite works when trying that for me.

8. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    I was pierced November 1st, 2017 with a 10g needle and stretched to 8g immediately by the piercer. I was wearing a Steelworxx Steelheart with the loop PA fixation by early December. This sort of fixation allows a lot of movement and I think you can get away with a lot smaller of a piercing. But in May of this year I stretched up to 6g so that I could wear devices that have a more fixed positioning. I’ve got an Evotion Cage 8 that I just got recently, it’s taking some getting used to to wear it, but I have managed to wear it for a full week.

I can’t really say what the ideal size is because I don’t really have enough experience. But I do think designs like what I use with the Steelheart is a good option for people to start with as before they move up in sizes to try other devices. It also means switching piercing sizes doesn’t require any change to the device, you can just buy a piece of jewelry.

I’ve heard 4 or 6g as the sweet spot from some people though. Unless I have problems I doubt I will go larger than 6g. The piercing is purely practical I don’t really care about going with bigger jewelry.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam loves the idea of me having a PA but I was not sure, and as I didn’t need one for chastity it wasn’t something we like in to a lot. Can I ask how many of you with PAs are uncircumcised?

11. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    The advantage of that sort if retainer is that there's no weight or pressure on the piercing unless you try to pull out. Same with my Chinese 'Y' full belt with the removable glans cover and PA attachment point.

12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure how a PA makes chastity more secure if the retention ball falls off or can be removed by the chaste male.

13. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    They only fall off for small gauges. 6ga CBR don’t and 4ga is serious to install. I don’t use those. You can get a U shaped lock, or a round ring with a special key.

My MaleChastityNow Contender and my GlansArmor2 have a security screw that fixes a PA pin to keep me in my cage. There’s no backing out. There’s no captured bead (retention ball). See the photo below.

Mark at MaleChastityNow also offer a high security system with includes a screw with a through hole to accept numbered seals. It is completely tamperproof. No lock picking!

My chastity also feels different with a PA pin. I don’t get to slide around in my cage at all. I’m held still. It also keeps my tip up against the cage front.

[​IMG]
    Very Secure!
    by Peter Rabbit on Chastity Mansion

14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Because you don't use something that can just be unscrewed. There is a bar through the piercing that is secured by a locking mechanism of some sort.

15. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I agree about 4 being the best. I went up to a 0 but it would make me sore after a couple days.

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Did you let it heal after your stretched to 0 ga?

17. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I could get the 0 in easily, it was just to heavy.

18. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    Wow that is devotion

19. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    I accidentally went up to a 0g wearing stainless steel. Now it's titanium or my evotion cage. Stainless is just too damn heavy at bigger gauges.

20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I wore a 0 ga Steel PA ring this weekend for 21 hours. It’s a real tease. My keyholding wife decided I should be let out and revel in letting it dangle and shake in my teased and orgasm denied cock head. But I wasn’t allowed to touch. It was a lot of fun, and very decadent.

She enjoyed forcing me to shake it for her. No pants allowed for the day. No underwear out in public. It reminded me that I do have a nice fun cock between my legs.

She locked me back up today.

It’s my theory that you shouldn’t have more than, say 60-70 grams hanging off your piercing for an extended time. I forget my math on this. I was looking at where my piercer told me I needed to switch from steel in 2ga to titanium in 0ga and up.

The device should grip your shaft. So a very large gauge hook shouldn’t be needed. But for momentary Sudden pressures, you want that thickness to carry the load better and not cut in.

21. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    The sweet spot for chastity security with a PA is probably 4 ga (5mm).

Mine is stretched to 2 ga, but my device uses a 4 ga locking post. Even after months in the device, 2 gauge jewelry goes right in.

worldwidesub and Peter Rabbit like this.
  22. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I have 6ga and am planning on sizing up to 4ga. It seems there are more options with this size. I feel 6 is slightly too small and likely 2 is too big. The larger gauges seem to be less likely to seal up. My 8 would definitely need restretching after a hiatus whereas the 6 stays open. Looking forward to my 4!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  23. palockedm

palockedm Member

TN / KY border
    Local Time:
    For me, anything less than 4g caused pulling pain. For all that have said 4g is the minimum to to shoot for, I agree.

***First and foremost follow your piercer's advice as to when to start stretching and how. They will know best.

I am a 2g and recommend that even more. From what I have heard 0g will expand the urethra and squeeze you from the inside. I have not experienced this as I have never gone to 0g.
    Note that stretching from 6g to 4g is not a big deal. Draw a hot bath, dump in some epsom salts and wait 10 minutes. Then get an acrylic 2g curved taper, put some oil based lube on it and push it through the piercing and out the urethra and push a bit, wiggle a bit, wait a bit, repeat. Don't do anything that you feel is ripping you. It isn't a comfortable experience, but not really painful. It's an odd feeling. Don't rush it. I got my 4g jewelry in after about 20 mins.

But the jump from 4g to 2g. You'll feel that one. It's not fun and a lot of work. 2g to 4g is just so much more when compared to 6g to 4g. That stretching took the above method 3 days continuous effort.

Best of luck.

worldwidesub likes this.
  24. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    I was just about to ask how you stretched. Thank you.
    Did most of you go for a ball trap/pa device at first before going to a pure tube design? Trying to avoid all the weight on the piercing etc?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  25. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    My device utilizes a ball trap with a PA locking mechanism on the attached tube. This means no erections, and no escape.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pprince albert piercing jewelry castity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice