In praise of slighty older men... (in chastity)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by RexVa, Jul 11, 2019.

1. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    What do mature men--preferably in chastity--do better?
    Practically everything: Treat women respectfully. Work hard, earn and spend money well. Provide thoughtful, meaningful, even worshiping companionship. In general, they are well traveled, appreciate gourmet food, and know know how to give and take proper sex, among other things.

Older men have patience, in and out of the bedroom. Foreplay doesn’t start (or only last) five minutes after you get naked. Especially with men in chastity, it starts days in advance and never really stops. They understand that mind and heart are the most important sexual organs and they know how to expose and nurture them.

Older men want to draw out our most intense female pleasures. Not simply so that we can have a bigger, better orgasms (and we do), but also because they enjoy watching what they do to us, and how our body reacts. They can't, and would never think of, the old 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am'.

Older men believe in 'ladies first', and practice that principle often. Beyond loving foreplay, they work hard for our orgasms — plural. They take pride when they provide that continuous, ongoing pleasure, especially those orgasms that leaves us shaking, breathless and weak. Personally, I like when they are so many that they lose count. But believe me… I will still make you count them out! :) I’ll even let you pick the number ahead of time. And then I’ll increase it accordingly.

Older men, in general also have better control over their bodies, whether it’s experience or maturity… Young men don’t necessarily grasp that the point of sex isn’t necessarily to get yourself off. For us, sex is about the connection, the intimacy, and the shared pleasure.

For me, cumming is surely great, but it’s not necessary to have an absolutely amazing time. For me, it’s all about my men providing me with pleasure and obeying my absolute command over our experience, whether it’s a teasing, a punishment or a six hour solid afternoon all-out session.

That's my praise for my wonderful men. Welcome to anyone wishing to add to this narrative, provide more examples or comment further in any way you desire.

2. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Well written.
    I'd like to add that the same is true for older women, at least in most cases, I guess.
    If done right, life teaches us lessons and if we are open and willing to learn, improves a lot of matters. Maybe not in all aspects, but in many.

TheRealAdam, Rectrix and RexVa like this.
  3. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Well I’m only weeks over 40 but single now so not able to do the above for some one

4. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    what a great truth !!!
    It will be because we are old or because we educated ourselves in another time with more respect and chivalry?

Encased and Kylara like this.
  5. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM

Spot on.

6. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    As an older man I would add that I was brought up to have manners and respect for others. To me that means that in a sexual situation, wanting to give my partner the best sex possible. Sometimes that means prolonged foreplay with lots of kissing, fingers and toys; other times it means taking my partner quickly and in places outside of the bedroom. Variety too is something that keeps a lady happy and creates that something extra special sexually.

Being an older man also means looking after your partner, loving her, treating her well and being a best friend.

Kylara likes this.
  7. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    As an older man of 72, sex is less important but being friends more. How longer you are together you know exactly what your partner want, reading each other. And wisdom comes with the years and for some it goes.

8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I think the value of the relationship is more important than the sex. Sex is great, but it is a small percentage of time compared to all other activities. Sex is more an expression of our inner feelings toward the one we care about, it's not about conquest, it's about a mutual connection.

ArtsyLady and Charles3451 like this.
  9. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Maybe when you are young and full of testosterone you only expect to have as much PIV as possible and chivalry is somethings that may pass after. That was my case.

After years and years and when you have a long relationship you try more to please your Lady. This brings me to tantra yoga then FLR and chastity.
    You go from quantity to quality, from your selfish pleasure to the pleasure given to the lady. Also chastity is a pleasure in itself, even if you have a cage, no erection or tied, it still a sexual act. Different from a vanilla intercourse but wearing a cage is a sexual play too.

Older women are also a lot wiser like mine is (she is older than me) and knows more about men and how to drive them (I guess). They knows what they want or at least what they do not want.

And after a lot of vanilla sex like, spice is a lot more interesting than a 5 minutes PIV. The desire to discover new territories of pleasure and fun is stronger and change from a boring or repetitive bed life.

Men are curious in sex play and chastity is a nice trap for them.

Charles3451 likes this.
  10. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    As a man of 70 I was brought up is a world and time where a man stood when a woman in your company entered or left a room, held their chair for them, lit their cigarettes, and walked on the street side of a lady to protect her. You opened the car door for your lady and ALWAYS treated her like a lady. A man held the door to a building or room open for any woman and allowed her to pass first!

In the bedroom her pleasure is always most important. Her desires, or lack of, are orders to be followed.

This is the way I was raised and the way I still try to conduct myself. I will defend any woman in distress to the best of my ability. God have mercy on you if that lady happens to be the one I love for I will show none and give no quarter!

11. Charles3451

SE England
    Local Time:
    I was brought up in exactly the same way. What a shame it is that when doors are held open for women now they just walk through with not a word of thanks!

Kylara likes this.
  12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Well that’s bad, but it’s worse when they say nasty things because you’re being polite.

I’m not as old as KittemsProperty but I too was raised to be a gentleman. So I’ll hold a door for others. Especially for women, but also for anyone who is a reasonable distance behind me.

And contrary to what the loons say, it’s not sexist it’s just being polite.

Encased and SheisaBitch like this.
  13. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:

Thank you for these wonderful comments--they suggest masculine strength and a classy, enduring style. You gentlemen must be proud of yourselves, and I trust your ladies are surely pleased with you as well.

We believe in chastity, respect, emotional connection and the pursuit of pleasure and happiness in life... But to make it all work out, at the core of it there must also be love.

Let love shine.

14. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I don't need to add much to this, my experience agrees with this. I am 32, my husband is 51 and will turn 52 soon.
    I definitely don't miss the times I was with younger testosterone fueled guys, this is so much better and more balanced in giving and taking.
    I'd recommend the doubting young ladies give an older guy a chance. You'll get as spoiled as you deserve.

ugams, bondinchas, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  15. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow,@RexVa ... lovely and motivating sentiments!

The reverse is true about older women; a fact one would not guess from popular media. Fundamentally, I think people eventually figure out to stop focusing on what they think others think of them (a complete waste of time), and start working on themselves and focusing on those close to them. Not surprising that life satisfaction increases between 40 and 70. (source)

What that youth was not wasted on the young.

Lås&slå and Charles3451 like this.
  16. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    Yepp.
    What a great imagination - if I knew what I know just some 20 years ago...

17. Charles3451

SE England
    Local Time:
    As an 'older guy' I guess there is hope for me yet lol

18. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    Perhaps as has already been said we are from a different era when respect for others was more prevalent.... Also we don't feel compelled to check our phones every two minutes so we can concentrate on making beautiful ( preferably mature ) ladies have the best experience.... Just my tuppence worth as a 57 yr old who is not past it. I'm a damned good maid too incidentally lol !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice