4 month weight loss journey (June to October)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by pewpewpinlaser, Jun 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. pewpewpinlaser

pewpewpinlaser Sub in Training

California
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    In one of my galleries, Domina had me post a picture (I don't remember which one), but She also mentioned to me that I needed to start a weight loss journey. Domina stated that She wouldn't unlock her toy until I lost a certain amount of weight. The problem at the time was that She said that as a joke. Fast forward a couple weeks and She eventually unlocked her toy so She could experience some PIV. After Domina came a few times, She had me pull her toy out and had me masterbate under Her supervision until I had a full orgasm. She then locked her toy away and stored the key in a kitchen safe.

Fast forward to today and Domina is now very serious about my weight loss. This is probably due to a couple of factors (health being the primary driver), but I am currently at a weight that is a bit on the high side.

Tomorrow (6/24) is going to be the start of this new journey. I am to lose 1 1/2 lbs per week for the next 4 months, but a personal goal is to shoot for 2 lbs a week (which I have done before). All weigh-ins will occur Monday first thing in the morning. If I do not meet the 1 1/2 weekly requirement, I will be punished the next Tuesday. There are opportunities for rewards if I meet the criteria, but those will most likely be far and few in between. I'm not entirely sure I know what will happen at the end of the 4 months, but I know there are a couple of dresses and costumes that serve as a goal. Also, since this ends by Halloween, if I fit in the costumes, Domina will have me dress for a night out.

Although, I've done a weight loss program like this before, this will be the first time that I will do it completely locked.

I will be tracking my progress here in this journal to help keep me motivated and pushing me forward.

I have a plan on my diet and exercises, but I will probably be doing more feminization type exercises to help accentuate some feminine features.

I will be posting images of the scale here on a weekly bases as well as tracking the exercises I'm doing. I'm hoping that this journal can also serve as a guide for someone that would like to see my experience through this effort.

Wish me luck!

-Px3L

2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Good luck...My Wife(KH) has told me the same thing. Not getting unlocked and forget about a orgasm until I lose some weight. It's a great motivator for me...

John, pewpewpinlaser and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats
    And good luck
    It’s sounds like you have an ambitious goal but one you know how to achieve

So go get it done

Btw I’m all for body acceptance but when it impacts our health it’s important to get the fat off

As for you, I’m looking forward to reading your account, and if I can help please let me know

I’ve dropped 40 lbs since August and have a little more than that to go so any inspiration helps.

4. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats to you too
    The only thing is I hope she set a specific goal for you if not you’re in a terrible place.
    It’s known that achievable goals with specific milestones are the ones we can accomplish. Broad vague ones never get done.

Now if she set a number and you have to guess that could be fun.

pewpewpinlaser and Susanstoy91 like this.
  5. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Yes! Let's do this together! Feel free to post at anytime!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  6. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Yes! I completely agree with you. But as I mentioned, after a doctor's check up, there was concern about my weight and Domina wants me to take it more seriously. Before, I really didn't think about it, but with all of the job stress at the time, things got out of hand. Now I really need to make an effort.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 1 of 120 (morning)

So today is my first weigh-in. You can see my starting point in the attached image.

I started my new routine this morning as well. Wake up at 5:30am and do a workout. Today's workout consisted of 5 rounds of jogging, squats, and sit ups. After that, I did glute bridges and donkey kicks.

Let's go!!!!

Attached Files:

8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Love the painted toes and ankle bracelets

As for weight. I put a lot on due to depression from being a crime victim and then abused by my former employer. So all I can say is kudos and keep up the good work.

spider203 and pewpewpinlaser like this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Mistress has me log all food that I eat and their carb content. Whenever I exceed 40 grams of carbs in a day, I am locked into a tightly laced corset while She is at work the following day. This sounded like fun at first, but if you've ever been locked in a tight corset for 6-7 hours, it is not anything to look forward to. So, I really watch what I eat and count those carbs. I have lost 67 lbs so far in the past 11 months and I don't really exercise that much. Good luck on your journey. Whatever regimen you follow diligently is the best on for you to use! It can be done!

10. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    All the best , even my kh was telling me the same thing this weekend as we indulged in some pints of beer , she wants me to loose atleast 50lbs to in order to receive releases often. Well the dynamics have really changed

pewpewpinlaser and Susanstoy91 like this.
  11. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 1/120 (evening)
    Just a quick check in before going to bed. I did well sticking to the diet foods that I had in mind. I was still able to do all of my chores Domina assigns to me on a daily basis. It does help to wake up a little earlier.

Now let's make this a routine!!

Susanstoy91 and Lockedprop like this.
  12. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 2/120 (morning)

I was able to get up at 0530 this morning and went for a 2k jog. Once I finished with my jog, I did some butt exercises then cleaned up and ate breakfast.

I'm actually excited for these lifestyle changes even though it's only been 2 days. I know there are going to be some tough spots, but we can overcome for the better!

Dianna1395 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  13. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 3/120 (morning)

Continued my goal of waking up at 0530 and was able to get in a workout of jogging, squats and sit-ups. Due to some guests sleeping in the living room, I had to pass on my butt exercises.

I will be incorporating strength workouts soon, but I need to make space for them in our patio. Soon though.

As for diet, I did ok, but someone came into work with some breakfast burritos and I reverted back to old habits of accepting free food. Luckily, it was only half so I didn't completely indulge. Domina will soon be punishing me for the lack of self control (which I have requested of Her to help me make a better decision). But aside from that small slip up, everything is going well!

Side note: Yesterday morning, Domina found it amusing to tease me. Domina went into a doggy style position and rubbed Her juicy ass against her locked toy and moved up and down. She did that for a few frustrating minutes then said "go to work" and went back to bed. As I was leaving the room, I turned to her and said "Thank you Domina". She had the most devious smile on her face.

iome343 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  14. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Keep it going...I too have started to follow your lead. Day three of the treadmill and eating right. Weighed in at 264lbs. Need to drop 40+ pounds. Took some nude pictures to shame myself to keep going. My Wife(KH) is thinking about not letting me be released until I drop 5 lbs to start...Then she will figure out a timetable...

pewpewpinlaser likes this.
  15. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    That's awesome that you are taking this journey with me! Maybe your wife will keep you locked until you hit your target weight. Something Domina and i talked about was milestones. If I hit certain milestones during the journey, I would get some type of reward. An example would be, if I lose 10lbs in a month, I would be allowed a ruined orgasm or something like that.

16. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    That's what she has told me also...For every 10lbs...One ruined orgasm...It's always easy to lose the first ten...The second is very tough...I hope I'm skinny by August...:confused:

17. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 4/120

This morning, my alarm went off at 0530, but I turned it off and slept for another hour. This was because today is an active rest day. I will be doing a walk or something later today and will also do my butt exercises, but no workouts. Rest days are just as important as workout days!

As for diet, we went to a restaurant for dinner last night and I ended up eating a little more than I should of, but I did limit the types of foods to healthier choices so no punishments for that.

I think that for my rest days, I should still wake up early, but I need to figure out what to do so that I just don't continue to sleep.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  18. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 5/120

This morning was a bit of a set back. Not entirely sure what happened but I woke up this morning with some crazy sharp pain in my right knee. Since then, I've been able to walk a little bit but haven't put much weight on it. The sucky thing is that I don't know the cause so it's difficult to understand what happened and what I can do about it. This is the first time I've experienced this type of pain, so hopefully it goes away soon and I can go about my day.

Today was going to be a cardio day too. Maybe it'll get better by the middle of the day so I can go for a quick jog.

19. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Got my treadmill work in this morning and still sticking to my diet. Thanks for your updates...Makes it easier for me...It's like we are gym buddies...Sorta...lol...

20. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Indeed we are! I'm happy that you are progressing forward with me!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  21. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 5/120

I ended up setting up an appointment with the doctor today and they had diagnosed me with a sprained knee. I'm now on some medication to help with the pain and looks like I am to refrain from being active for the next few days.

So for the time being, looks like I'm just going to be watching my diet and holding off on working out until next week.

22. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 6/120

Slept in today since it's a weekend. Also because I didn't go to bed until midnight. My alarm did go off at 0530 as usual, but I quickly turned it off.

The pain in my knee is still there, but it's more bearable than yesterday. I think the meds are working to help reduce the pain.

Again, no activity for me today, but will be sure to stay to a more restrictive diet since I won't be burning as much calories.

Happy Saturday to all!

23. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 7/120

Unfortunately, it's more or less the same for me today. Woke up a bit later than desired but still had the crazy pain in my knee so no activity for me today. As far as the pain scale goes, it's at about a 5/10 this morning.

At least I have been watching what I'm eating and not overindulging like I had done weeks/months prior. It's the one thing in this diet that I have somewhat control on right now.

24. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 8/120 (Week 1/12)

So a bit of good news is that my knee doesn't hurt as much as the past two days, but is still proving to be difficult to walk. I tried bending my knee to a sitting angle and that is still causing pain so again, no exercises today.

I will continue to watch my eating and limit consumption until I can start burning calories again.

I did weight in and you can see my results in the picture.

Let's do this!!

Attached Files:

25. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    My wife seems to have liked this idea so I’ve got a task on OurHome to lose 3 pounds this month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice