Out of the blue.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jane's property, Apr 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    So we play on and off with chastity as I'm sure most couples do, use it for a week or two, unlock have some fun then it stays in the bedside drawer for a few months until next time.

This was the usual case until this week..... We were texting each other and while my better half was in bed and me at work and she said I wouldn't be having any fun for a while, and to lick up that evening.

Something seemed different, like confidence had grown and she knew she could take the reigns, I locked up this morning and the keys are gone.

During text conversation earlier I said I'm more than happy for her to be in charge and that I trust her unconditionally, she has the ring on her finger and I have a locking one on my privates! She is pissibly going to be out for tomorrow evening and I said I'd better be chained up at home so I can't find the keys or cheat with the vibrator and she said maybe that's a good idea.... My reply was you probably won't..... Her reply was you'd better be afraid or something of that degree, it seems be careful what you wish for! Either way I'm more than happy for her to take the reigns and find her evil/dominant streak and it was all out of the blue.

2. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Wishing you good luck, might be the start of something wonderful.

njcuckold and Jane's property like this.
  3. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Zero pleasure.

Well this time it feels real, a conversation we were having eered towards me asking when I'll be allowed out and my dear reeled of how we're busy for the next week and a half so no time for release, then followed by

'the more you ask I'll just keep adding a day on plus you didn't lock up last time I said you should.'

She also seems adament that they'll be no pleasure for me.... At all, consider the can of worms opened.

Does anybody else's other half take the zero pleasure for yourself stance?

bondinchas, njcuckold and spider203 like this.
  4. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Holy fuck! This is going to take some soaking in on both our parts, well I finished work early because my dear was at home teasing me with pictures and videos, so when I arrived home both up to the bedroom and an hour and a half later we emerged, she was suitably satisfied and I was..... Horny as hell and still locked up

Things got even more interesting later on, as in surreal for me, that will have to follow shortly

spider203, Penney and Chaste J. like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Great isn't it? Be honest now, would you want it any other way?

6. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    Sounds like the time is right for your Wife wishing you the best keep us updated

njcuckold and Jane's property like this.
  7. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So where I left off, insane teasing session for me and pleasure for her, we went to the pub for the evening and ended up having a few too many drinks between us, we got a taxi home and she was teasing me as soon as we were through the door.

We went upstairs and had a little foreplatly then I mentioned getting the strap on out.. Normally the reaction has been negative towards it when I've brought it up but this time it was straight on her
    And then straight in me for a good ten minutes!

Personally I think it's a huge milestone as she has never even touched it unless I'm the one wearing it. I was unlocked and treated to an orgasm then she said straight back in the cage. The next morning we had a chat about it all and she said. 'well I'm more fun when I'm drunk and confident' it was nice to even talk about it all even though we were doing it under the influence.

We had a quiet weekend ahead of us but I remained locked all the time. We had a visit to friends and family a few days afterwards and things got really interesting....

Danny15, njcuckold, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  8. Jane's property

Local Time:
    I'm becoming used to being caged now and I think she has fully embraced it too.

Danny15, Consensus and Chaste J. like this.
  9. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So we were off to the other end of the country, I've still been locked at all times apart from playtime when she wished.

It came to packing and I said shall I pack any toys, her reply was aim for what we did Friday night so in went strap on open mouth gag chain padlocks and collar with nippke clamps and then we embarked on our little road trip all safely locked away....

10. onawim

onawim New member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    Go on.....

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm "toy monitor" in our house to! She tells me what's needed and I go fetch! I bet the security people looking at the x-rays of people's suitcases see loads of dildos and strapons! Just another day at the office I suppose!

njcuckold likes this.
  12. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Long time no visit! Well where did I leave it....

So long road trip still locked..... First night after arriving at our first location was mental... We had a few drinks with friends I was always paranoid about the buldge but nobody could tell we ended up having quite a few drinks then back to the hotel, the strap on was straight out aswell as the open mouth gag and I can't belive how much she fucked me.... In both holes I was allowed a release but then straight back on after she finished with me and off to sleep we went.

The next day was the wedding the reason for the visit, I was originally going yo wear a smaller cage due to the suit but after 30 minutes wearing it it was unbearable,

Well your not going out free, you'll just have to cope with the usual.

So after cramming my wallet and phone in my trousers nobody would see a thing, we proceeded to the ceramony had pictures taken then off to the dinner. After a few drinks nobody cared about anything we had endless photos taken and I made a speech on stage all while locked.... Kinda amusing now I look back. After the dinner and speeches we decided to grab some food and Change ready for the evening session.

Quick stop at the hotel consisted of me giving her oral nothing for me and back out to party hard... And we certainly did. After a long night lots of drinks and dancing we were back in the hotel and all the toys were out again and I was having a good seeing to nothing for me though so I felt put in my place, we both awoke the next morning.

Searching through her handbag she said

Did you touch the keys last night?

I certainly didn't and didn't even know where she had hidden them so nope!

Turns out that she had undone the key ring at some point separated the keys for whatever reason and now what was a set of 2 keys has been reduced to one.... We both have no idea still to this day what happened to that key.

Still we have 3 more days to go until we return home.

Danny15, John and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  13. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So we had no idea where the key went, still to this day months on and we both look back and laugh, the rest of the holiday consisted of seeing family and friends and I remained locked for it all and the strap on got some serious use, I'm normally the dominant one but I was tied up more than a cook at dinner time, looking back it was amazing, truly mind blowing!

When we returned home for some reason or another it came off and as life does things get busy and kink gets rightly so pushed aside, we may have played on and off a few times but nothing to the extent of earlier but as we all know life's twists and turns can be full of surprises.....

iome343 and Guest 2014 like this.
  14. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Sounds like you had a blast with no possible release during your trip. (After key disappeared).

15. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Luckily we had 2 keys on the ring and only one vanished.... If not I'm sure she would have had no problem not letting me out, she hasn't had any problem lately but that's another post coming soon

Guest 2014 likes this.
  16. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Emlalock nightmare.

So after we returned home we were busy for a few weeks... Like super busy trying to organise our wedding so no kinky ness but we go through phases like I'm sure all couples do in this life style. Everything's great then boom I had an injury that pretty much wrote off a week of my life I couldn't do much at all so anything kinky wasnt in my mind, I felt super vulnerable and the other half did a great job of looking after me I wouldn't have been able to get out of bed without her!

So all better now and I thought we haven't had a play in a while, you know what it's like once you've got the bug.... It never goes away, we both exchanged the odd message about locking up so I thought I'd give emlalock a try so off we went I locked up set the code on emlalock and set the session, so neither of us knew the combination and no password was set so there was no way out!

iome343 and Guest 2014 like this.
  17. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So we started the session and things were great she did the odd spin on wheel of fortune and was loving it before I knew it we were up to 7 days, this was when I locked up on the Sunday, on the Monday when I got home from work I was in the bath and she sent me a screen shot of the whhel she just spun.... And it said add 2 days... I wasn't happy! But then I realised the wheel had changed, and you can't change it once a session has started we had a couple of messages unread so we opened it and had seen that our session was set to open and somebody had taken it over....

18. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Upon opening the messages we received on earlier in the day saying our session description looked interesting, then a 2nd one saying the person had taken over our session and if we wanted out I'd have to complete a few tasks to get out by the end of the week.

At this point we were panicking, to the point my girlfriend was saying just smash the keysafe! We replied saying OK well go along with it....

The session description said neither of us knew the code and everytime I had a cigarette my girlfriend span the wheel so the first.'task' came through.... I was to hand write 200 lines of

I won't smoke because smoking is bad

Or something along those lines and have pictures sent to the persons e-mail by 9pm.... This was at 8p.m because we opened the messages late and if I didn't complete time would be added, we asked for an extension and the reply was 250 lines handwritten with picture proof next to a news t.v channel clock at the start and finish with me wearing a gag while doing the task with a numbered security tag on it to prove I hadn't removed it....

iome343 likes this.
  19. Jane's property

Local Time:
    We instantly thought no way and replied explaining we thought it was a private session and would like to end it and thank God the person did they sent the release picture.... Close call!

That does mean I got a release though we were both happy things were back to normal, the other half went off to bed and took the key with her.

The next morning I had to be in work a bit later, so I set up another emlalock session no emergency password and informed the girlfriend, we had a short phone call and she told me to order a few toys and a bigger safe..... So that the keysafe could be put into the safe.

Things were ordered and that evening the keysafe was put into the new safe, she was having plenty of fun spinning the wheel and the days were racking up! She was serious, I tried getting the time down by playing black jack and I got it down to 3 days, I was told to leave it and just wait 3 days...... Over the next day I didn't leave it and thought I could get out, the time increased to nearly 200 days whoops....

The next evening we decided it was getting ridiculous even though she was enjoying it, so I was told I had 3 miniutes from receiving the keysafe to go into the shed and try and break in, if I was unsuccessful it would return to her new safe until next time and no power tools were allowed.

To be fair it took me about 40 seconds, she allowed me to have a clean then it was straight back on, and here we are today day 6 locked up no release still the longest we have been, I was getting pretty desperate last night i think it's starting to take its toll, we had a play I asked for release and she said.

As far as I'm concerned you were in for 200 days, good behaviour may get you out early!

20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Sound like you are really enjoying Emlalock. Maybe set it up so you can't see how much time is left without a penalty. I didn't understand it so added a ton of time without knowing I did. What's the deal with the keybox inside the safe. So you don't smash it or try to break in? Considered using the code in Emlalock on the safe?

21. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So we set up the session without a emergency password so we knew we had no choice to see it through without smashing the keysafe, the idea of the other safe was that she could put the original keysafe in there so I couldn't smash it open.

She gave me a chance and I smashed it under the time limit she allowed so now the security screw bit is in the safe.... Its a decent one with a electronic code set by her so no chance of me getting in!

John likes this.
  22. Jane's property

Local Time:
    I'm totally at her mercy it's getting to the point its driving me nuts I so want her to release me when we're at home in bed but at the same time I offered it to her and she's embraced it so I can't blame anyone but myself so I think it should carry on

23. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I know some use a code generator make several codes upload a picture to Emlalock set the box code which your wife could to one of them. When you get release photo you have 8 different codes and you could try your way. Your wife would probably not be able to remember an 8 digit code.

24. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Well it's the morning of day 7..... Struggling a bit if I'm honest we had a play this morning and last night and I asked her if she would let me out,

She said that, too many times I've said it will be kinky and fun for me to lock up, now I'm doing it and the reality has set in its not fun.

I've been giving her plenty of pleasure but nothing at all for me, I tried to get her to play with my nipples and she said nope!

Pretty much, the classic be careful what you wish for, we've got a busy day today so that should keep my mind off things, and we're both doing our own thing tomorrow I'm out doing my sports so she has agreed I an be unlocked for that, but I either have to post the key so I can't get in the house until she is home or I've been warned if I have a play ill be in trouble, normally sounds fun being in trouble but after 7 days of zeroe pleasure I don't fancy it...... One day at a time....

25. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Woohoo I got released Saturday night so all good, when I got home Sunday I gave the device a good cleaning and was told to write up a chastity agreement for 2 weeks so I wrote that out, I'll post later, we had a catch up ordered food then went to bed as we were both feeling tired so I stayed free, last night was a mad rush so lockup and Reading over the agreement wasn't on our mind when we got home it was straight to bed again, while laying talking she said.

So are you enjoying your freedom.....

I've got a feeling reading the agreement and a 2 week lockup is on the cards today or tomorrow.....

Guest 2014 and Inchastityforher like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice