First chastity cage, larger size experiences?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Dipstick, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Hi,

So the entire reason I ended up on chastity mansion was the fact that my very large flaccid size made even the largest cage I could find uncomfortable. It was too narrow, catching on the middle and preventing me from fully getting in the cage and pinched the pudenal nerve enough that it was obvious I needed larger than a 50mm base ring. I started with a man cage #6 and ended up speaking to custom manufacturers after one session left me tingling in a bad way for hours after.

Other big guys, what were your first cage selections? Your final cage selections? How to you figure out what you needed?

2. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Well, I’m not as well endowed as you sound. I did find that too large was an issue. For me personally my wife had originally ordered a 40mm base ring and that caused pains like you are referring to. For me a 40 was loose enough to fall off, and a 45 works great. You can looks at pics of my units that are posted. Just thought I’d reply a small enough experience.

3. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    I appreciate the response. I mean at this point I am waiting to order custom and work with it. But it appears over or undersized hurts. So I am learning a lot, as I read.

Guest 2014 likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    @Dipstick please have You got big hands and feet as well.

5. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    Yes. Why is this relevant?

6. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve got big hands & big feet. The old wives tale isn’t always true. I use my hands for holding onto large breast’s tho.

7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it was just that the man I seen who had a huge one well he had got big hands and feet and he had a big nose as well. he was very very big .

8. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    So, relevant to you fantasizing but not to sizing a larger cage?

Understood.

Guest 2014 likes this.
  9. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Contact Mark at MaleChastityNow.com @MaleChastityNow

He’s a true craftsman, expert in devices and is extremely generous with his time in answering questions. His products are also lightweight, which is even more critical if you need a big cage.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    I truly appreciate your suggestion. His site gave me a nice link to rings that cover about every size range I could want to try for a good base ring and tube ring fit but...his devices do not extend past 3.75" in length. That, makes them less than useful to me in my case.

But...every little bit I learn helps me more on this journey. Thank you very much.

11. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Holy crap you must need a giant cage. You may want to try a cheap big cage and see how it feels compressing into it. Flaccid dicks are incredibly malleable. Base ring size and cage diameter are generally the most important metrics. Good luck!

12. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    I used a Man Cage #6, which I have a few pics of in the album of its exact measurements. I also have one pic where I am wearing the cage.

The issue with that cage is the ring size is 46mm which leaves me tingling pretty much immediately and after 45 minutes of wear left me tingling for over 3 hours and kinda painful for a while after that. The cage length wasn't a big issue, really the opening of the cage kept me from getting into the tube properly. But...all of these are the issues I ran into IMMEDIATELY the one time I used it.

13. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Yea tingling is no good. I’d check out a steel version of the Curve with a 50 mm ring. You should be able to find one on Amazon or dhgate for $20. Consider it a feasibility test.

The other option would be getting Prince Albert device (eg Lori or Glans Armor) but that’s a far bigger commitment

14. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:

I measured behind the scrotum at 7.5" circumference at a snug fit. 50mm is not going to work. I need something like a 60mm base ring minimum. A 50mm may not quite fit as a base diameter for me flaccid at the base of my cock.

I mean the Man Cage seems to be larger than most out of the box cages made currently. It took me several months to find it to figure out it would be worth trying at all, honestly. And they erroneously list it at a 50mm diameter ring and cage, which I measured personally and found lacking.

15. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve heard that Mature Metal is very helpful with one-off designs. They can direct you to test rings to confirm. Just gets pricey and takes a few weeks. With that size, a PA device may really be your only feasible option. I hope you keep us updated.

16. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    A PA device is absolutely out of the question, however. I mean I only wanted to try chastity and have fun in a session context. Permanent body modification...way outside of my original intentions.

The longer I spend on these forums and asking kik groups about solutions to even STARTING chastity the more cost I seem to be incurring. I mean I am not a submissive and I don't have or want a keyholder long-term. I just wanted to experiment with chastity play for a session purpose with a trusted female dominant. And...the further I research, the further it seems I have to go to even get something that fits.

I may just have to throw in the towel. Nothing I've read anywhere supports anyone my size going into chastity aside from a single reference on customchastity.com where they say they've done a 10 inch cage before. Not a single comment has led to a concrete answer that isn't going to cost $300+.

I am literally at my wits' end with it.

17. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    You could also try Steelworxx, Dietmar does fabulous custom cages. Or for non metal, Evotion Wearables do custom cages in synthetics, so do Custom Chastity. I’ve got cages from all of these makers and they’re very good quality and good to deal with.

18. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    I submitted a quote to steelwerks yesterday. Neither they nor custom chastity have returned messages yet.

I know someone somewhere can make me something that fits. I know that. It's mathematics and physics, simple and unavoidable. But the combination of how hard it is to get answers out of the makers in a timely fashion, have one take the job and the sheer cost of time and money associated is upside-down compared to what I'm looking to get out of use of a chastity cage.

My issue is becoming that it looks like no matter what I'm going to sink $300+ and a 6 week lead time into something I would use as a session sex toy. It just doesn't make sense.

19. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    That makes sense if it’s just an occasional thing. Steelwerks and Steelworxx are two different makers, first one is in Canada and as far as know the most expensive, looking at over $1,000, the latter is in Germany, and is the one I referred to in my earlier post.

And you’ll have to excuse those of us that are fascinated by just how large you are to need such a large cage.

Naljeans likes this.
  20. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Ahhhh if it’s just a temporary, session-based chastity, look into rope chastity. That’s entirely possible - if you can get flaccid, a Dom can use rope to form a pretty damn good chastity situation. I’ve had that done before knowing about this world, and it was highly effective for a session. Pretty sure I’ve seen videos on how to do it.

21. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    I am somehow still surprised at how many cage shops there seem to be.

All I can do is be me. I ain't come here to show off and post 50 pictures of my cock. I did post the one but as that goes I was only looking for advice.

I had someone tell me that. I hope it isn't that rare a skill and if I'm lucky enough to find a Domme I can stand that she knows rope well enough.

I'll give it till the end of the week, look at total cost of my options and go from there. Hopefully all the quotes I sent out are returned by then.

22. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I wern fantasize I was just saying. and im sorry if I dont know where you can get a huge cage from.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice