Lori #2D

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Derwin, May 26, 2019.

1. Derwin

Derwin May I intromit

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    I just received my #2D in the mail yesterday and though I’d post initial thoughts. This is the second Lori device I’ve had, the first was a #1 non ball trap cage. The #2D as well as the #1 are designed for Prince Albert piercings.

Straight out of the box the 2D was impressive and looked more like a piece of art than an chastity tube. The chrome is highly polished and the ring substantial. I was initially concerned it was going to be big and bulky but far from it. It fits well under snug jeans. I even wore it on my morning bike ride with Lycra bike shorts and amazingly it was pretty comfortable even after a 1:30 hr ride, and though a bit bulky less obvious than the #1 I used to wear.

In my opinion the ball trap style with a base ring is a lot more practical than just a tube/PA configuration. First it blocks full erections much more effectively. With the #1 I could get %85 of the way to a full boner, enough to allow orgasm with stroking if I worked at it. The #2D doesn’t seem like that will be an option. The second is the base ring shifts most of the weight when flaccid off the PA onto the base of my cock which prevents a lot of the pressure on the PA. The only slight downside of the #2D is that with 3 locking screws its a bit more work to get on and off. But the security level is vastly improved over th #1.

Working with Ms. Lori is a pleasure as well. She is really responsive to emails and requests. It did take 3 months for the #2D to be made but it was worth the wait. It is pricey but compared to every other device I’ve had CB-6000, birdcage, and others this device is secure comfortable and really attractive.

Attached Files:

2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Congrats, sounds like it's working well for you. Good luck with it. Of course if the 3 locking screws make it tough to get it on and off, you know what the solution is. Just don't take it off very often. :) Heck, if it's a hassle to get it on and off, leaving it on longer is something that might happen naturally.

I'm probably going for something similar soon, but with a clamshell design. Maybe a #16.

3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    more 2D photos please.
    I have a 2A and my wife has asked if there was a way to expose the head of the penis when she wants to play, without removing the base ring and all the other effort thats required to get out of the cage

Pleasures and Danny15 like this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    We would like to know more about this cage please would you mind taking some photos from some different angles ...with and without you in it if you are up for that. We just want to see better how it looks.. We'd like less space between th e bars and I'm assured that the difficulties in taking the cage off will not be a frequent experience for me.

If anyone knows of a source of alternative views of any of Lori's devices we'd appreciate a link. The photos on her site are all from the same angle.. they can pique interest but don't inform well

5. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Happy to hear the OP is pleased by what they received from Lori. I have a 8c that is very similar to this cage. The problems with my cage are many and it was returned to Lori 3 times. Several errors where made and the device dimensions are not consistent with what was ordered.
    I am not shunning the product nor Lori's service which is great. Just at this price range you would expect total precision but that was not my experience.
    I also agree the open sections of the cages are too large but the device is already very heavy without adding more steel to enclosing the cage further.
    It's a piece of art and proven to work well for many but be prepared because it is artisan it may not be exact all of the time.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I just noticed some seams in the photo. Is this device 3 separate pieces? Base ring, bottom, and top? Could you post a picture of all the pieces disconnected?

7. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your interest! I've started taking my own photos with a good camera and uploading them on Instagram. My username is The_real_mike_lancer
    Give my profile a look!
    Mike

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the offer Mike .. unfortunately I have no idea how to access them... or instagram at all

9. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    I wanted to post an update on my experience with Lori.
    In fact it is a Gentleman Mike Lancer a relative of Lori that does the manufacturing of the cages.
    He contacted me after I posted and offered to redo my cage. Wow,..who does that these days?
    Anyway, we worked out the issues I had with my original order and we started from scratch.
    He made an amazing looking cage for me.
    The workmanship is flawless and the cage fits perfectly.
    Remember most small locks can be picked, not this one. Once a Lori is locked on you it is not likely coming off without the special key.
    I would say it is one of the hardest to defeat secure devices with outstanding customer service out there.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good to hear. We are intending to get a slightly different 2D once we have accumulated the finances
    Ihave had some correspondence with the guy and the experience felt very positive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice