I have 2 devices from customchastity.com

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by Deleted member 61107, May 14, 2019.

1. Deleted member 61107

Hey,

This is an overall review of my experience with custom chastity.com.

I am not involved with, do not know the owners.

I first purchased the ghost regular device. Knowing my size from my previous devices (cb3000/HolytrainerV3)

This device was better than the others I owned. It was light weight and so strong. I had ordered the 3 rings that come in the package- 42.5/45/47.5 and turns out 42.5 was the best.

It was made well, tight fitting and honestly won't break with decent knocks.

Communiction with Lady Fox was 5/5 always responded within 48 hours.Alwyays explained things and sometimes we didnt agree, she never became nasty. A true professional.

I found I could undo the first magic lock to easy, a common fault with magic locks. This one was faulty, they said they never had this problem before.

Though there's is much better than the others I'd seen. I used a computer screw driver and it opened, as with the HT3 locks. I told her and received a new one. This new one was better, not faulty at all, but i did try to pick, it took a while did undo and i wrecked the lock. However what they have as a better option, padlocks with coverage so you can not use cutters.

Like all devices before this, I was able to pull out through the rear. So what I did next.....

I had a PA piercing. Lady fox again was helpful in offering advice. I purchases the first saint PA device from them. We communicated and I explained I needed one to hold skin back, yet allow for shrinkage. This device is genius.

8 weeks after my PA piercing and I have been in and out over a week.

Its snug, comfortable. Pinches in one part on rear shaft as it has less than 1mm of play. I fixed this adding blue tac between lock head and device. May need other idea.

The piercing keeps me secure, I'm.not escaping, swear on anything I'd damage my dick permanently, bleed for weeks! Not happening.

Its Clean. Its easy to urinate in. I have worn 3 straight days, no smell. Easy access to wash.

I'll post again after 2-3 week lock up.

I do feel I'll score some temporary shrinkage from this. Everyone is different but wearing the ghost for 15 days made me around 11cm hard (from 13.5) growing back in a few weeks. Now though, my wife aims for longer sessions, she has become a bitch of a mistress, punishment sucks and I don't get 10% the way I originally wanted.

We practice cuckolding so will post more about it, I had stopped as became a bit time consuming and embarrassing, though I get of on it in a strange way.

Overall lady fox is 5/5 and I highly recommend their devices. Bonus if in Australia as postage is quick:)

I LOVE my Choice! and Aubrie like this.
  2. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Reading this makes me happy. I sent Lady Fox an email yesterday so I look forward to hearing from her and talking about my sizing needs. The nylon they use intrigues me more than all the steel custom companies (and custom chastity still offers a half dozen metal materials too) and hopefully my experience will mirror yours.

Deleted member 61107 likes this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    I’m also a happy customer of theirs, and also fluked that one of their production places is in OZ so got it super fast.

Deleted member 61107 likes this.
  4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    And posting again about this. While I would generally say that steel is best, I have a Custom Chastity Ghost and it is great. So light most of the time I don’t know it’s there. Very easy to pee in. Don’t have to remove it for airports (at least that’s my experience at domestic airports in Australia). Really a very good devices.

5. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    I also mainly wear the ghost, I am debating getting a custom one as the one I have is too big and the next smaller is too small.. if the comfort on a perfectly fit one is better than this one, then this will be the last place i purchase cages lol

6. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Do you or does anyone have pics of these custom chastity devices on with your PA? Just got my PA done a few days ago and am starting the research process on devices for when I am healed. Would love to see some pics of the Ghost on or even the saint PA if possible. Thank you much!

NightA and Darrad143 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice