Raw spot out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by JohnK, May 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    I've been wearing the same cage 24/7 for three months with no issues. Today we removed it to clean/shave/inspect and I have a raw spot on the underside of my shaft between the circumcision scar and head. I'll have to be put in a different cage until it heals. IMG_20190505_114124413.jpg
    Not a show stopper, just annoying that after all those trouble free weeks there is an issue.

2. ahusbandslave

ahusbandslave New member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Hi. How long did this take to heal? I have something similar from a retainer ring setup and sand to know what to expect.
    Thanks!

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    I had the same when I switched devices, started with a sore spot on my scrotum, but I just tried to ignore it, 2 days later and it was really killing me, madam removed my device and I had a sore running down my scrotum! Worked out that the ring was to tight. Good to see people keeping check.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice