Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by her_toy, Jul 21, 2008.

1. her_toy

her_toy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Wanted to drop in and say hello. I've been surfing around the web for a while looking for chastity-related content, and largely been disappointed until I found this site. I've been reading through the posts and getting so excited by all of the ideas and experiences that I've had to wank off several times just thinking about introducing them into my relationship with my girlfriend/goddess.

My girlfriend and I are just starting out on our journey, but we love the power exchange that happens when I've gone a few days without masterbating. When we are together, we have a difficult time keeping our hands off each other, so we've been most successful when we are apart and I stop masturbating a few nights before we reunite. It doesn't take long because I get so worked up about the kinky sex we will have when we see each other that I'm normally ready to explode by the time we meet.

We've tried using the CB 6000 and have been really disappointed by the security. I have no problem pulling out regardless of what tricks I try, so I've been forced to abandon the "forced chastity" fantasy....which is a real shame because it is soooo powerful. The CB 6000 has still been a fun toy for symbolic reasons and it can help keep us focused on her pleasure during a session. I know there is no "perfectly secure" solution, but it would be such a turn-on if I really could hand over the keys to her and we would both know there is no way out short of breaking things.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a PA piercing, but if it really provided a fool-proof and comfortable solution I would definitely be forced to consider it. Does anyone have any feedback on how the PA has worked for them?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Thank you for such a flattering comment, we're so pleased you found us!

Good luck and please keep us updated... we love a good gossip.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Hiya, well, I can't tell you yet if the PA is effective for chastity - mine is just about 2 months old. However, I CAN tell you not to be afraid of the piercing. The pain is really negligible. It WILL bleed a lot for a day or so. That's a little disconcerting, but pain wise, I've been pinched harder by little old ladies - though not THERE!

Of course, while it's healing, you might want to abstain for sex for a few weeks - consider that a nice break-in! ;-p

4. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    I agree with mike CB, don't worry about the pain of a PA. The anticipation is far worse then the pain, and what little there is fades quickly, like before the piercer is finished putting the jewelry in. It will bleed, and bleed some more. Thats actually a good thing, the large amounts of blood flow flush the wound out, so does the other body fluid that's going to come through that hole for a few days.

Follow the hygiene instructions carefully, or maybe clean it more than recommended(NEVER LESS). And you find that you have to be careful getting in and out of cars for a few days.

As far as security, I would need bolt cutters to get out. I am working on designing a a fix for that too, at least for my device.

If you are going to go down this road, there is no sense in just going half way. At least that's my opinion.

I wish you good luck and many frustrated nights ;)

Hoss

5. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    4:16 PM

We too had the same problem with the CB6000s. Cuckold jamie had no problem pulling his tiny tool from the device, masturbating, and then putting it back in its cage. In fact, he is so small that his penis would actually "fall" out of the device, as it is prone to retreat into his body several times a day. I was so angry when I discovered this that I told him he had one week to figure out a solution, or he would have to get a PA which would then be padlocked through the slit in the device. I find piercings distasteful, especially on such a small penis, and jamie is terrified of them, so we bought a bunch of sleeves, extensions and cock rings and jamie started experimenting.

Ultimately the solution was very simple: Find a small stretchy cock ring that just fits around the base of the penis. When you lock the device, pull this ring up, and slide the locking pin through it. This snares the penis so it cannot be pulled out. jamie likes it because it prevents his dainty dick from shrinking into his body, which he always found physically annoying, and he no longer has to "dig it out." You might have to experiment to find the right size, but an assortment of three sizes can be found at amazon.com for under $5.00 US. The only problem is that jamie has to "pump" with his abdominal muscles when he urinates, but in two years of daily wear this has never caused a problem.

Since discovering this trick nearly two years ago, jamie has not had a single orgasm without permission. I have watched him try to pull out of his device, and he can barely budge his man clit. Even if he could remove it, he could never get it back through the ring, and would be discovered and severely punished by bedtime, when his hands and feet are tied to the bed for the night, and his device is removed until morning.

Escaping from his cage is one of my "deadly sins" punishable by one week of beatings, whippings and whatever else I feel is appropriate, dispensed at any time or place by me or anyone I delegate. In addition, he cannot sit or lie down for those seven days. He is not even allowed to crawl; this is the only time he is allowed to stand in my presence. He is required to stand all day, except for bathroom duties. He sleeps (or tries to) tied in bondage (e.g. ankles in spreader bar, wrists attached to suspension bar which can be pulled tight or left slack) or riding a wooden pony or some other device for the night. His only nutrition is dry dog food mixed with urine. He is required to consume all of his urine, as well as mine, as well as any lover's who drop by. After a week of this, your cuck/slave won't even fantasize about getting free from his cock lock.

Give our solution a try; I'm sure you'll be pleased,

Mistress Angelique

p.s. As jamie’s petite pecker only fills about half of his CB6000s, and an erection is merely uncomfortable not painful, we found that some of the penis sleeves – with an open end for urination – can be cut to size and inserted in the chamber to reduce its size by about half.

Attached Files:

6. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    This bitch applauds your ingenuity and dedication to achieving your goals. Some males have delicate urethras that can be strained and will fissure under pressure with a tighter ring in this position. For example, this bitch has peed blood on two separate occasions from various things constricting the urethral opening or tube down near the base of the shaft and causing too much backpressure. So if this works for you, great! But tread lightly and really test your ability to pee comfortably and without damage if you try this for the first time.

7. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    4:16 PM

It goes without saying that if a ring causes problems of any kind you should try a larger size. What I did forget to say is never leave your cuck alone without a key until you are certain he can tolerate the ring and has all normal functions and feeling except the ability to orgasm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice