Tired of shaving

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Maid Denise, Apr 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Been 24 / 7 for more than a year now . Been keeping my body smooth for Goddess P . I am really tired of shaving ,sometime every day to keep smooth and to be honest with myself . I am tired of my body hair. Even after only one day after shaving I feel dirty now. We can't afford a professional to remove my hair , so I have asked my wife/KH to wax my entire body and she said she would. I told her that I don't care if you have to chain me down to the massage table but once you start to wax me that there is no turning back at that point.
    I may have just let the monster out to play ,because when I said : even if you have to chain me down. She got this devilish smile on her face and a far away look for a minute . Then she said: the ball gag also. SHIT!
    Now I have to ask ?
    Any advice for someone getting waxed for the first time

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Let us know what happens :)

tomf_22033 and Maid Denise like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    hello @Den737 if you gets wax then you gotta let the hair grow a bit first and it does hurt but only for a little bit when they whooshes it off your skin and you can say ouch. I dont mind shaving but I dont have to do it evry day like some do but it only really like putting makeup on and doing other thingys.

Maid Denise likes this.
  4. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I hate body hair,,,I shave my legs, chest, pits and C&B all the time...I have to do it every other day. I do it, because my Wife(KH) wants me to be smooth. She loves to touch me after I shave, to feel how smooth and "sexy" I feel...The things a man has to do...LOL...

Rectrix, Guest 4328 and Maid Denise like this.
  5. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    No problem

6. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Waxing doesn't seem to last that much longer. As someone else said, you also have to let it grow to a length the wax can adhere to. About 3/16 to 1/4 inch. Something like Nair works just as well for everything but the crotch. Even if you go for a full Brazillian wax in the nether regions, it will still grow back in a few weeks, then you have to let it grow out before waxing again. Too much hassle. Although the erotic concept of being tied down and gagged for a waxing is sorta cool.

ugams and Maid Denise like this.
  7. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Thanks Jemima for the advice . I really cant wait for this to happen . I am now almost sure I will be saying more than ouch though .lol. or not being able to talk at all. Chastity has definitely awakened my fem side and I an letting a little of that out by being hairless .

8. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice . Nair makes my skin break out. Try ed it a few time and it never removed all of my hair ,with a bad rash.

9. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to shave everything also. Body hair has never been appealing. I went for a consult for laser but.....$$$$$. Major numbers. Waxing sounds nice, I just haven't had the opportunity to do it yet. I have always wanted to do a Brazilian and butt wax which are usually done together, as a special experience for me, and I love the smoothness that you are supposed to feel after. Obviously I would have to unlock for that. Lol.

10. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    My Wife has me get a manzillian every 5 weeks, on a recurring appointment. It's just a mild sting every now and again. Not really painful at all.

The worst part is when you have to lie on your back holding your thighs like your birthing a baby. The waxing girl gets all down in the taint, and then she has me flip onto my tummy and she gets my behind (yes every last square mm is waxed). It's not for the shy.

I've tried not to wonder what the conversation was like with my Wife explaining that my ass and butt had to be hairless too ;-).

I did ask the young lady that does the waxing how many men she does a month. (Obviously most of her clients are women). She said about 6 like me, and another 6 occasionally. She did throw in that usually the wife sits in the corner. The very first time I went she asked if my wife was joining because she expected both of us to be there. I'm one of the few that goes alone, apparently.

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  11. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Definately get it done by a professional the first time. I take 400 mg Ibuprofen PLUS 500 mg paracetamol, and a glass of wine, which makes the discomfort bearable-remember YMMV depending on what meds you are on..

7mm long is best.

I also use inhibitif daily, now the hairs are very wispy, so I get them with an epilator. I also bought a remington laser depilator which worked, slow but sure.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice