This cannot be happening!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by salonslave, Mar 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    A couple weeks ago my wife announced that she would be giving me daily spankings. She did and forgot a couple of times and gave me extra licks for not reminding her.
    The licks have been with my leather belt, her cake batter spreader, an 18” half-yard stick. Nothing consistent. I thought this would fade, but it has not faded away. 2 days ago she began requiring me to wear an 18 hour panty girdle all day every day. My briefs smell like rubber.
    A few days ago I download d “Beauty’s punishment” by Anne Rice. I cannot believe that I never paid attention to the Anne Rice books. I didn’t even know they were BDSM oriented. I thought they were gothic something or other. Our daughter actually lived half a block from Anne Rice in New Orleans several years ago! Yesterday I listened to chapter 1 and was amazed. Last evening My wife was watching some tv show while relaxing. I told her that I could not watch anything with shallow one liners followed by canned laughter and that I had something sexy to listen to. She bit. I put my Hoopla download of Beauty’s Punishment and we listened while in bed. After about a half hour I started gently playing with her moist folds. She came and came. This is unusual as she has always demanded my cock at her first oral orgasm. As we listened we played a lot. She had multiple multi-layered orgasms. When I went to fuck her she said no because her pussy hurt from so much attention she pinched my nipples and demanded that I jack off. I did.
    This morning she woke me up ready to fuck which we did. This morning she had me lay over pillows and she really spanked me hard with our paddle that is like a ping pong paddle, but thicker. Right afterword she brought out the Playtex girdle again. I have worn it all day over my briefs.
    All day she has been giving me orders for things I already had planned to do. I talked back to her saying so and she had me lean over the kitchen island counter and she spanked me HARD with the thick paddle. She then told me to take off all my clothes and go to our bedroom and jack off. She said to come and show her my juice when I was finished. She appeared in the bedroom a short time later with a smoothed off ice crescent which she shoved into my butt. It was reall cold and I could feel it on my prostate. She walked out demanding that I jack off again and show her the results. She closed the bedroom door and told me that I was not allowed to come out until I had shot. It took me about 20 minutes. I went to the kitchen where she was putting up (blanching and freezing) Swiss Chard and Kale I had picked earlier. She told me to go stand in the corner of our bedroom until she came to me.
    She came in about a half hour later with a pair of her black tights which she put on me one leg at a time.
    This shit is all true! I am 66 years old and my wife is 65! She recently quit dying her hair and now it has all grown out beautiful grey. Her ass is exactly as it was during high school when I would purposely sit behind her on the bus just to watch her from behind.
    She just now told me that I had to shoot one more load today and 3 per day for 2 weeks or she would spank me 50 strokes with the paddle.
    I am officially empty! My refraction time is hours, not minutes like when I was her young man.
    I am beginning to almost feel abused, but I feel like I really should ride this wave while it is here.
    My wife is not showy. She is just naturally beautiful; one of those ladies that warrants a groin spasming second look. She doesn’t even wear makeup often. A tube of lipstick lasts her a year! She just washes her face several times a day. No makeup, just beautiful clear smooth skin.
    I definitely married up!
    Tomorrow it begins anew!
    HG

slavesw, Naughty boy, Bear20 and 12 others like this.
  2. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Swiss chard and Kale? You are being abused.

Nicoftime, Unlucky, Moe5 and 4 others like this.
  3. salonslave

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I grow lots of good stuff in my garden. I use composted rabbit manure, leaves, and much Starbucks coffee grounds. No fertilizer or poisons and no herbicides. This patch of ground, to me, is holier than any church.

Ma’ams Slut and 1mlockedup like this.
  4. salonslave

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    This is continuing!
    Today she told me that the way I ate her out while we listened to Beauty’s Punishment makes her understand why men feel the need to say “I love you!” After fucking a woman. Strange choice of words, for sure.
    This morning she showed me her new red silicone rubber spatula and asked me straight out whether I wanted to be spanked with it before or after we fucked. I replied that I thought I would only get spanked if I couldn’t come 3 times each day. She said, No. I told you I’d give you 50 hard licks for each time less than 3 times a day you do not cum. This is a “maintenance spanking” and has nothing to do with your not cumming.
    I realize that this is sounding like a fictional story, but apparently something in our lives has changed and I am having a sore butt and being kept drained.
    Yesterday I picked two more rows of purple kale and turnips from the garden. I hope she was putting it up, she heated a glass of boullion in the microwave and set it on the counter. When she picked the glass up later the bottom stayed and ate hot rich liquid spilled all over the counter, stove, oven, under the stove etc. I helped her clean it up and the cumming /sex thing was not spoken about. I decided to take the stove top off to see if liquid had spilled onto the top of the oven proper. When Intook the 8 hex head screws out, 6 of them broke off.
    This morning after the fuck and spanking with the new spatula she said that while Inworked on drilling out and fixing the cast aluminum burner plates I would not be allowed to use the bathroom. My wife went into her walk-in closet and returned with a new box of 12 adult diapers. She had me lay on our bed and she put a big diaper on me and had me put the Playtex girdle over it then my jeans. There I was working in my shop with diapers on again. This time While I was working on intricate drilling and tapping new threads I made a conscious effort to just let urine flow as it needed to and before it became a real urge. I have had the fantasy of this for a long time and my wife has indulged me in talking about it, but this was real. After 2 hours with my job not nearly complete I felt and saw urine coming out of the edges of my crotch and setting the girdle and my jeans. I went into the house and told her. She said matter of factory, “Take them off, throw your pants and girdle in the washer and clean up. Put your diaper into the outside garbage can, but first I want to feel how heavy it is. I sheepishly asked if I had to put on another diaper. She said, no, just put your whitey righties on after you shower.
    The rest of the day went well and she didn’t demand that I cum or fuck and she didn’t spank me this evening. I have had a large dose of femdom and confusing treatment from my wife. I still have not finished the stove top as I need to buy some dill bits tomorrow morning to drill some JB Weld and tap the threads. Today I chewed up a few bits.
    I wonder how things will go tomorrow. 2 of our grandsons are coming over after school tomorrow so There should not be any visible interaction.
    When I was drained so completely with demands of more plus a very sore butt I was living the dream, but it was both exciting and difficult.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. salonslave

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    My wife pulled me over her lap this morning and . . . The details are similar to the 3 previous days. She used her wide flat hairbrush on my butt and it (the brush) split down the middle after about 20 hard hits.
    She asked me if I am good with my hands. I hesitated because I didn’t know where she was headed I was thinking masturbation, building things, her putting (long unused) bondage mittens on me etc.
    she said that by tomorrow evening she wanted me to build a new paddle using the sole one of her old strapped pumps. She pulled it out of her vanity drawer. She asked if I had worn a diaper today. No. NO MAM!
    No MAM.
    Her black tights? No MAM. Her girdle? No MAM.
    Tomorrow we will start again. I want to see a quality paddle made from my shoe! Understand? Yes MAM.
    I might keep you locked up in the upstairs room and only let you out to work. UNDERSTOOD? Yes MAM.
    By this time I had a raging hard on. She felt it through my jeans and said, “I will tend to this later!”
    I am almost finished with the stove top. There Are a lot of home jobs ahead of me.
    She left to get a massage.
    I am having to pinch myself to see if this is real.

Penney and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  6. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Are you enjoying yourself, or wishing it was still a fantasy?

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  7. salonslave

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    @tecolote, thank you for asking. I am asking the same question. The answer is that while this is challenging, I have an ongoing thrill within me.
    I will get out of bed, do my morning ablutions, put on the diaper, panty girdle, and the black tights then my work jeans and try to go about my day. I will not stroke off, but wait for my wife to imitate the next step.
    The stove is all reassembled and I have to get on with the many jobs that await me.
    I have done dreamed of this continued intensity for a long time.
    It will be interesting to see where this goes.
    While I do feel the need to document this, I hope I am not boring anyone here on CM.

8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Damn...lucky guy!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This is a very interesting change in your life. I find it very interesting that after you introduced “Beauty’s Punishment “to you Wife she started to seriously take control. I’ve read these books many ti es and have given my Lovely Wife many suggestions from them. They are Intense. You could be in for a long exciting ride are you sure your up for it ? The characters in the book are a lot younger than us. That saying of Be Careful What You Ask For is something that we need to take seriously because our loving spouses may just give us what we Want.

All the best to you as you continue your Punishment.

10. salonslave

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Mash, for the post. My wife might be fibbing but I asked her if the story got her going and she said, “No it was just the way you sucked and licked me.”
    If she is truthful then it is that I did a great job and that means that I have not done as good a job to this point.
    Note: there was a point During chapter 2 where The male character had sexual encounters. I let up for a bit and said I would like to skip ahead. My wife said no that she wanted to hear it. I acquiesced and some of our playing occurred while the male narrator spoke.
    Today I wore my briefs, her black tights, the 18 hour girdle and my jeans on top. She gave me 20 swats with my black leather belt while leaning over the kitchen counter.
    I complained around noon that I was hot and uncomfortable. She just said, “Too bad.”
    This afternoon I had to cut fiberglass sheets. I took them way outside the shop, blew off the table saw and the chop saw, and when I finished I told her that I really needed a shower. I put all my clothes in the washer with an extra rinse. After my shower I changed clothes and told her that It sure felt good to not have the girdle and tights. She said that if our grandsons weren’t here she would give me a good spanking. She then said that she would be dropping them off and that maybe we could listen to more of your nasty book.
    I am all clean now but I am going back into the shop with her leather soles 2” heel Sandler’s to see what I can come up with.
    My excitement is like little bugs crawling all over inside me in a good way. My member is slightly swollen as I live this.
    Not to rain on this chapter of our lives, but I am going to continue with this lest real life should tear it’s head.
    Funny to say, but real life is continuing simultaneous to this kinky chapter. I hid plastic Easter eggs all over the yard 4 times since last night while my wife and I had this going on in the background.
    I did consider that I might be boring the readers, but the current ‘likes’ indicate otherwise.
    I so appreciat the comments as well!

SweatshopLackey and Mash2214 like this.
  11. salonslave

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    This is still happening!
    The daily morning spankings have continued every day. If I begin going out of the door my wife says, Aren’t you forgetting something?” Then she tells me to choose an implement from the BDSM collection, one of my leather belts, or from the kitchen. She tells me to bring it to her and just before accepting the implement she requires me to kiss it.
    I alternate among the possible implements. I have not yet completed the spammer I am building from her leather soled sandals.
    This morning I chose the larger red silicone rubber spatula. She had me bent over the dining room table with her hand wrapped around my member. She began softly beating my lower butt. She spanked so softly that there was no pain at all. Slowly she increased the speed of the spatula bile maintaining the somewhat rapid tempo. She spanked harder and harder, moving down to my upper thighs. She told me that my butt was getting more red all over. She kept this up and by the time she finished I must have received 400 to 500 licks total. By this time my member was huge and hard. - Wait! I forgot to mention that she took her silky nightgown off of herself and put it over my head and slid it down me to the level where she held me by my growing, now grown dick.
    After the 4-500 licks she ordered me to lift her nightgown up whereupon she used the red silicone spatula on my nipples 3 HARD hits on each one. She mocked me saying that it couldn’t hurt THAT much. My chin was quivering as I almost lost control of my emotions.
    She then told me to take tiny steps like a sissy with my pants down all the way to our bed and she hen I got there to kneel beside the bed.
    I figured I would be eating her out for her pleasure, but when she entered the bed I’m she said she was putting wet and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I said l, “Yes, Mistress Beth!”
    She arranged the pillows against the headboard for her feet and told me to give it to her hard. There I was with her nightgown still on and she asked me if she needed to beat my ass some more to stay hard or did I prefer that she punish my nipples with her fingernails. I said, “Nipples please.” She clutched both of them fiercely and said that she would not quit until I shot my load into her. I was in sweet agony but hearing her loud moans almost immediately distracted me a bit. I finally did shoot my load right after she told me that tonight I was going to sleep in her nightgown.
    It ended as casually as could be. She simply hopped out of bed and asked me to help her make it up so if anyone came into our bedroom it would not look like we had been fucking.
    Then she began asking me if I would like to take a weekend trip with our 2 local grandsons to visit our daughter out of town and her two boys.
    I said of course.
    What a beautiful morning!
    My butt still hurts quite a bit, though.

Mash2214 and Consensus like this.
  12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your adventures are not boring, they are sttimulating. Since I’m a person that has been in your position with a reddened bum your story made my cage tighten and want to be spanked. The need to be spanked is hard to explain to someone that doesn’t want or need it on a regular bases. A red bum should be part of your serving uniform. In my opinion anyway.

Consensus and Jail Bird like this.
  13. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Recently discovered that regular spanking rather does it for me too. Even self administered is helpful! And yes, your journal is far from boring! Thank you for sharing!

14. salonslave

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for letting me know that I am not boring you.
    I do find it weird to have a bit of a sore butt all day for so many days.
    My butt is not all bruised as I have seen in online pictures. It is merely reddened skin that feels somewhat like a sunburn.
    Each day adding more swats keeps it reddened. My wife has begun to approach this daily spanking as though it is going to be a thing every day. She has also ordered my pants down several times and handed me a hand mirror as she positions me near our floor length mirror. She seems also to pride herself on the complete coverage of my lower butt and just below my butt/thigh crease.
    Tomorrow we will be taking a 2 day trip with the grandsons. She has already told me that I will have to meet her in the shop before we leave.

Consensus and tecolote like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice