Will Be Caged For a Month

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Thomas Gangman, Mar 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Yesterday, Saint Patrick's Day, I spent the day free from the cage and able to take my Mistress/Wife/KH anytime I wanted and with the assistance of a little blue pill, took her 3 different times. Last evening after the last time, she reached over and locked me spread eagle to the bed and while I licked her clean, she locked me back in my cage. She then started to pack and showed me her plane ticket to the West Coast and her return trip is not until the 17th of April. She is completing a tax audit and instead of coming home, will be staying with our sons on the West Coast. In the meantime, I will be spending the next 30 days in chastity, she will have one key and someone close by will have the second. Over the course of the next few days I will find out who that is once I open the envelop stuck to the refrigerator. In fact, there is an envelop for each of the 30 days she will be gone and I am to open each one in order and send her a picture each and every morning. Failure not to follow instructions will add 10 days to my sentence for each infraction.

She awoke at 5AM to get ready and leave for the airport and finally just before leaving released me from my bonds. She told me to have fun as she has a few surprises in store for me. I offered to drive her to the airport and she declined since the business has arranged for car service. Instead, she suggested (ordered) I get some decent sleep and rest since I will have a busy day.

I have showered, eaten my breakfast and took and sent the picture of the first day's open envelop. The task selected is not all that difficult and one I have wanted to do for some time, clean the garage, power wash the floor and prep to seal the floor in a few days. I know this sounds rather mundane, but I am to perform the task with a butt plug inserted and send pictures of the insertion twice at least two hour apart.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.....

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Sounds like she put some work into this, enjoy!

3. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Can we expect daily updates?

4. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:

Day 2 of 30
    Last evening i got to Skype with the wife and she was pleased with the status and pictures I texted to her yesterday. She was extremely pleased I made great progress on the garage floor and will be able to put down 2 coats of sealant and have it dry by the time she returns home next month from her trip. I had to show her the emergency contact envelop has not been tampered with, so she is now teasing me with who it might be. One face keeps popping into my brain, I am excited and scared at the same time it is her lesbian friend.

This morning I got opened the second envelop and it was another task to perform. I have to empty the shed, get rid of all the things I have not touched in the last 2 years and get them to the dump or recycling Center. Since I will be doing a lot of lifting, no butt plug for today, instead I have to wear alligator clips on my nipples. She will randomly text me and I have to apply withing 60 seconds of a picture of the clips on my nipples. No excuse will be tolerated, the same 10 day infraction rule applies. We have tracking software on each of our phones, so she will only reach out to me when I am home.

Time to get to work and will update tomorrow.

5. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 3 of 30
    Not much to report, I ended up getting called to assist on a trouble from on of our client companies. Last evening I Skype'd with the wife who ended up teasing me from long distance. She was on the bed naked with a few toys and I had to sit and watch her while absorbing the commentary. The bars on the cage did a great job of preventing an erection and was quite sore during the show. It took until I closed my eyes until I was able to relax, but around 4AM I had a throbbing erection trying to happen and I had to go to the bathroom until it calmed.

Today I will also have to work but was given instructions over the next two days to clean the house from top to bottom. I still am at loss on who the emergency key holder might be and I keep looking at the emergency envelop tempted on secretly opening the damn thing.

Keep you all posted.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    It sounds like it’s going to be a Fantastic Month of teasing from a distance. You are very Lucky to have such a Lovely Lady to share your Chastity with. Very few of us are that Lucky. Enjoy the thrills of the days to come, just don’t cum yourself.

7. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 4 of 30
    Nothing to report, still caged

Day 5 of 30
    Today is Friday and something is planned and being kept in the dark. My suspicion is the wife is coming home from the West Coast instead of visiting the kids. Last evening while on Skype, she gave me a change of plans from the Friday envelope. I am to be ready for 6PM, showered and shaved and waiting in the bedroom with a twist. She told me to go into her closet and dig out a small suitcase and remove the contents. Inside were a combination strong box (sounds like a key inside), a 10' length of light weight chain (still need bolt cutters), two small padlocks, and an enema kit.

At 5:45 PM, I am to been thoroughly cleaned inside and out, have my tablet in my hand, one end of the chain secured to the bed frame and locked with one of the padlocks, and the other end of the chain padlocked to the ring on my cock cage. I am to be kneeling on the floor at the foot board end of the bed and wait for her to call on Skype. She said she would be calling from the car before she gets to the house and wants to make sure I am ready and waiting for some discipline. I have been good so far and not received any additional punishment days, but this will be my test.

I have butterfly and on pins and needles.

8. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    This is a brilliant journal, thank you for sharing and keeping it up!

coffee2sugars likes this.
  9. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 5 of 30 - Friday - Part 1
    I was ready when the Skype call came but disappointed it was an audio call. The wife told me she was in the car and would be at the house in 15 minutes (I was surprised she was coming home) and I had a few more things to do. I was to go to her nightstand and take out a bag and take out the bondage hood and handcuffs. Once the hood was on, the eye cups were to be clipped on firmly and the neck strap to be padlocked. My hands were to be handcuffed behind my back and be kneeling of the floor for the surprise arrival.

A short time later, I heard the front door open and multiple trips up the stairs with something heavy placed on the landing each time. A few minutes later the bedroom door opened and the sound of high heels walking across the floor to me. I was inspected, brought to my feet, every buckle checked, and my cage slowly stroked in silence. I could smell the perfume and my cock throbbed against my cage and she let go and walked away. I heard some shuffling of things and she was back and shoved me face down on the bed with my feet still on the floor. I felt something slippery on my ass and suddenly a finger probed me slightly, more lubricant down the crack to the finger, and slowly she worked it in and out. Then there was 2 fingers for a few minutes and then increased to 3. I could feel the swelling of my cock against the rigid steel and my breathing was erratic. The fingers pulled out and a few minutes later, the hard tip of what I believed was the beginning of a butt plug was inserted. It seemed a little larger then what we used in the past but I easily took it with no difficulty. A rope was fastened around my waist, thru my legs several times and held the plug firmly into my body.

She walked away and I heard the shower start and after what felt like an eternity, the water turned off. A while later and numerous opening and closing of draws, the sound of high heels approached me. I heard the sound of keys and the lock on the bedpost to my cock cage chain was released and now used as a leash. Once we reach the door frame, she grabbed under my arm, slowly down the stair and from the path we took over to the basement door. Once down in the basement, she moved to the hidden door to a small room with some toys, a spanking/bondage bench, and a St. Andrews Cross. I was brought to the bench and helped onto the kneelers and my ankles strapped in. The cock cage chain was remove as well as the handcuffs, and my wrists were now strapped down.

She walked back up the stairs and returned in a few minutes and I heard her doing something in front of me. After a few minuted, she walk to the wall where floggers and whips were hanging and was moving several. She must have selected one because the noise stopped and she was circling the bench. A hand was placed on my ass and after it was removed a stroke lightly hit me. Like a true expert, she slowly worked the striking around my ass, thighs, and upper back and was slowly increased the speed and force of the stroke. I felt a glow and warmth from the strokes and suddenly she stopped and approached the hear of the bench. The next sound was from a PC, she was making a Skype call. I was horrified on who she could be calling and the call completed with silence from the far end. She now move to the side and behind me and reach and started to unsnap the eye coverings. I looked at the PC Screen and into the eyes of my wife and could not form a sentence. She told me she was still in California and now at our oldest son's house and has a surprise for me.

The sound of high heels from behind me slowly walk around next to the PC and it was her lifelong friend Brianna (Bri), her sometime lover and confidant. Many years ago we shared her a few times and used to swing with her and her Ex-husband from time to time. Once they got divorced, so did my involvement with Bri but my wife and her remained friend and lovers thru the years. Her and I would even be considered very good friends and we are at each others houses from time to time. We have even gone to dinner with her and her latest conquest (boy toys, she does like them young), but I have not played with her in years. My wife explained her bathroom was being redone and since asbestos was discovered in the samples, she had to move out for a few week. Since my wife was going to be out of town she invited Bri to watch over me and keep me in line. I will now have a new mistress for the next 3 weeks, I better enjoy because Bri certainly will.

More to come.

10. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Very envious and following intently

11. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 5 of 30 - Friday - Part 2

The call was terminated and a new flogger was selected. I was instructed to count out each stroke and thank her on every 10th stroke. Once we reached 100 strokes, she put the flogger back on the wall. My skin was tingly and hot but no real pain. She expertly moved me to a point where I wanted her to stop and yet wanted more. Sometimes my wife either goes to far of not enough, but this was expertly administered. She then stepped into a dildo harness and selected one from the wall and step behind me. She untied the rope and pulled out the butt plug and then lubed everything and placed the tip of the dildo against my anus. I felt the pressure and slowly the dildo entered me until I felt her bottom out and hold firmly against my ass cheeks. The pause felt like forever until she slowly pulled out to the tip and slowly pushed all the way back in. She took long slow strokes and slowly built up the speed until she was ramming me and rocking the table. This went on for approximately 10 minutes and she tired and pulled out. I was in a such a state of arousal and could not believe the joy I was feeling.

After she regained her strength and her breathing slowed, she unstrapped me but placed the handcuffs back on with my hands behind my back. She guided me back up to my bedroom and moved me into the shower. The Bondage hood was unlocked and removed as well as the handcuffs and I was told to shower and come back to the bedroom when finished.

When I entered the bedroom I was told to lay face up on the bed and was locked spread eagle in the center of the bed with ropes and padlocks. She slowly started to strip off her clothes and climbed onto the bed and on top of me. Bri turned 50 last year but is blessed with a lithe athletic body with a real nice ass and great legs. She is on the smaller side on top, but has a firm taught middle from spending several days each week in the gym. I felt her lips press against mine and her tongue push in and we kissed passionately for the next few minutes. Slowly she slid up so her nipples met my lips and I slowly licked, sucked and kissed each as she presented them to me. After 10 minutes she moved and placed a knee on each side of my head and lowered herself onto my tongue. I lifted my head slightly and started to lick, kiss and suck on her and it wasn’t long before she reached the first of several orgasms of the night.

Once she was completely satisfied, she unlocked me from the bed and reattached the chain to the end of my cock cage. I was then led into the bathroom and the chain was wrapped around the radiator and locked with the other padlock. Padded cuffs were locked on my wrists and attached a foot from the cock cage. Bri left me there for a good 30 minutes and returned with a bowl of food and a pile of blankets and a pillow she placed into the tub. In order to eat I had to place the bowl either on the floor or on the sink and eat like a dog. While the food tasted okay, it was difficult to eat like this and a great deal needed to be cleaned up from the floor. A little while later she came in to retrieve the bowl, leave a water bottle, and wash off my face. There were enough blankets to act as a cushion and have cover, but sleeping was fitful.

As I drifted off to sleep, I was trying to imagine what Saturday will bring.

12. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    I can't wait for the next 25days

13. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    wow, what a nice diary...looking forward for update!

14. hhadidaa

hhadidaa New member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    i would love to be in your place

15. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 6 of 30 - Saturday

I woke to the smell of bacon and was wondering why I felt sore all over. When the chain rattled, it reminded me of where I was and the events of the previous night. I slowly worked my way out of the tub and over to the toilet and then took a hot shower to relieve the stiffness. The chain restricted my movements and more was accomplished once I sat on the shower floor to reach my face and all other parts. Bri walked in when I turned the water off and unlocked my wrists but left the chain on and used it as a leash to bring me down to the table. She made pancakes and bacon and we made idle talk over coffee.

I was to call her Mistress when we were inside my house or any other private place but could call her by her first name in public. She informed my I was to be her property for the next 3 weeks because my wife wanted to push some boundaries with me but needed someone with experience who could provide that knowledge and guidance. When my wife returned, I would be returned to her with a new set of limits and skills for her pleasure, the rules were changing.

After breakfast and clean up my cock cage chain and bindings were removed and we dressed and headed over to her house to meet the contractor. Things were worse than expected, the entire bedroom suite section of her home (bedroom, bath, and walkin closet) would have to be stripped down to the studs and remediated. This will add another 2-3 weeks to the project, so she would have to talk with my wife about extending her visit.

We returned to my house and she told me to pack a few things, my cock chain, cuff, all the cuffs, and a change of clothes. At 3pm we drove out of town and after 2+ hours arrived at a hotel off the interstate, There was a package waiting for her at the front desk and when she opened it a card key and a note were inside. We dropped the stuff off in the room and walked next door to a diner and had a quick dinner. On the walk back she told me she hoped my tongue was ready to get to work and she was looking forward to that and a good fucking.

Once back in the room I was instructed to shower and when finished start getting my chain and cuffs ready. Bri took me to a chair in the room and wrapped my cock cage chain around my waist and the back of the chair and to my ankles, With my wrists now locked to the chain, I was secured to the chair. She then took a small bag and went into the bathroom and I heard the shower run for about 10 minutes. It seemed like forever, but finally the bathroom door opened and she stepped out wearing a catholic school girl uniform, lots of makeup, 4” pumps, and a charm bracelet around her neck (my cage was going to come off and she would be mine). As she got closer, I could see the charms were actually 5 padlock keys and one of them was mine. She then pressed her lips against mine and slowly stuck her tongue out and traced my lips. Then destiny intervened, someone was knocking at the door to our room.

More to come as time permits.

spider203, Mash2214 and Consensus like this.
  16. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
  17. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 6 of 30 – Saturday – Part 2

Bri turned and seductively walks over to and opens the door and in walks a young guy who looks like a teenager. She introduces me to Rob, a 20 year old who attends the local college and works for the hotel’s IT department. He arranges for her hotel room free of charge when she want to meet him or a few of her other boy toys for fun. He hands her a small manila envelop which she inspects and hands him back with a smile. She tells him who I am and that he and I might be able to learn a few things over the next several hours. He walks over and checks out my chain, cock cage, and bindings and then starts to take his clothes off. After he completely naked he turns around and I notice he is also wearing a cock cage.

Bri turns him sideways and drops to her knees and takes one of the keys on her charm bracelet and unlocks and removes his cock cage. In one motion she completely swallows his cock and after a few sucking strokes slips back to reveal a rock hard 5.5 inch cock. Of all the cocks in the world, she is going to fuck a guy who has a cock even smaller than my average 6 inches. She grabs his balls and plays with them while her mouth again swallows his cock and starts to aggressively suck him. After about 30 seconds, he lets out a wail and she slides off the end and keeps her mouth open as 4 ropes of cum shoot out of his cock. Only a little bit oozes out of the corner of her mouth when she turns to me with her mouth open showing me the contents. She then swirls her tongue around before closing her mouth and swallowing the whole load.

Bri told me she keeps him locked for her safety, she wants to make sure he is clean and disease free. He likes wearing the cage especially since she will let him have every hole before he leaves for the night and she will come by as often as possible. She grabs Rob and pushes him over to the bed and they collapse onto the covers. They start to kiss and he slowly undresses her, first her top for access to her tits and after about 15 minutes the skirt and panties come off. He parts her legs and crawls between them and starts to kiss her pussy. After about 15 minutes, she lets out a small whimper and climbs off the bed and walks over to me. She climbs up on the chair and with a knees on each arm, lowers her pussy onto my face. Never wanting to disappoint her, I start working my tongue and within 5 minutes she has already experienced her third orgasm from me.

I look over at Rob and the key difference between us is his cock is rock hard again and ready to fuck her and mine is ready to bend steel. Bri looks down at me and told me he is ready for round 2 and I should not miss a moment of viewing pleasure. She climbs off me, gets on the bed, pushes him on his back, licks his cock wet, and then climbs on and slides down. I did have to admire him, he threw her around like a rag doll and fucked her in every position possible for the next 30 minutes until he shot his load on her stomach. I was amazed, during the entire Olympic gymnastic performance, her shoes stayed on.

They got up and headed into the shower and after about 20 minutes, came back over and she unlocked me from the chair. Since my ankles were still bound together, Rob helped me over to the bed and onto my back. Bri climbed on and laid down on top of me and started to kiss me on the lips. Her wet hair hung into my face and I didn’t mind as her tongue was meeting mine stroke for stroke. Rob climbs onto the bed and lays next to me and Bri now started to spend a few minutes kissing each of us. After a few exchanges, she got up and went to the bathroom and returned with some lube. She lubed Rob’s cock real good (I’m getting scared) and then climbs over me in a 69 position and I started to see Rob begin to lube her ass.

I could not believe what was happening, Bri was sucking on my cock thru my cage and Rob was slowly working his cock into her ass. She slowly grinded her pussy into my face and while I could not make good contact with my lips the grinding against my chin started her into an orgasm I could best describe as a convulsion. For the next 10-15 minutes, she groaned around my cock cage open mouthed and Rob continued his assault on her ass. I saw his cock pull out of the ass and he shot his load on her ass and onto my forehead and hair.

Rob got up and headed into the shower and Bri just collapsed onto my body. When Rob was finished, he started to put on his cock cage and Bri got up and locked him in place. He put on the rest of his clothes and then left. Bri unlocked my cuffs and chain and dragged me into the shower. Once we dried off we slipped under the covers and she gave me a good night kiss and I drifted off wondering about all that was happening and what was next in the cards.

Monday to follow

spider203, locked17 and Mash2214 like this.
  18. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 7 of 30 – Sunday

During the night, Bri slid over to me and pushed her ass against my cage and I spooned her until we both fell back asleep. The nighttime erections were a killer but at the same time I had no desire to let go of her. Fantasizing about her or my wife only made it worse and I tried to recite the alphabet backward to keep my mind on other things. We slept until 9AM and lounged in the bed for another hour before getting up, showering, and heading to the diner for breakfast.

We ate in relative silence, I could tell she was still exhausted from the night before. When we left she asked if I minded driving back, she wanted to rest up for when we returned back home. An hour into the trip, her phone rang and when she answered, it was my wife on the other end. She was enjoying the time with our son and his wife and before heading out with them wanted to check in. Bri told her everything that happened over the weekend and told her she had something special planned for tonight to thank me for never once complaining or refusing to perform. She wanted my cock in her mouth and pussy and asked my wife if that was okay with her. My wife asked if this was the same reward they discussed last week, Bri assured her it was and my wife was all for me experiencing a night I will never forget. My wife said she will talk to us in a few weeks and the call ended. I wondered about that statement until Bri reached over and started to rub my leg up to the cage and my focus became the road and the night ahead.

We arrived at the house and Bri gave me a list of items to get and to meet her in the bathroom is 10 minutes. When she came in she gave me a 50mg Viagra pill and a glass of water. I immediately took the pill and drank the whole glass and when finished she had me strip naked. She had me place my hands behind my back and placed handcuffs around my wrists and locked a leather collar around my neck. She had me stand in the shower and took a piece of chain and clipped one end to the collar and the other to shower bar. Bri dropped to her knees and grabbed my key from the chain around ger neck and agonizingly slowly unlocked the lock. With two hands she grabbed hold of the cock cage and the ring and began to separate the parts. Once loose, she slipped the ring off and then pulled the cage off my cock. Immediately it sprang to life and while not fully under the effects of Viagra, it was quite hard.

Bri reached for a small case and took out my wife’s electric clipper and began to shave off the hair that grew around my cock and balls the last 2 weeks. Once done, she changed the adaptor and started to trim the hair on my chest, back, and my ass. Looking down, it looked like I was standing on the carpet and when she finished, she swept it all up and put everything away. She returned within a few minutes and took off my collar and started the shower. The cold water made me jump and as it started to get warmer I felt much better. By the time it got to a nice temperature, Bri had stripped naked and joined me. She washed me from head to toe and once I was clean, she started to wash herself. I stood still and quiet and watched her take her time with her tits and pussy and was sure she slipped her finger back and forth along her clit and maybe did a quick insertion. Her turning off the water snapped me out of my daze and she reached for a few towels and dried us both off.

She led me down the stairs into the basement and snapped my collar back on and fixed the other end to the bondage bench. She left the room and headed up the stair leaving me handcuffed, chained, and for the first time in a week, an uncaged throbbing erection. Bri returned about 5 minute later with a small canvas bag and a small stool from my kitchen. She climbed up on the bondage bench and laid down on her back. For now, I was to use my lips and tongue on her tits and pussy and once she was satisfied, she would allow my cock in her mouth and pussy. It didn’t take long for her to start groaning from my mouth on her tits and when I sat down on the stool and started to lick and suck her clit, he groans turned into loud moans. Sometime between her 3rd and 5th screaming orgasm, she told me I ate pussy better than anyone, including my wife and as long as I have that tongue I would never need a cock.

More to come

spider203, locked17 and Mash2214 like this.
  19. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    :eek: Yikes!

20. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 7 of 30 – Sunday – Part 2

After Bri stopped shaking, she grabbed the chain to my collar and stood up. She pulled me over to the St. Andrew’s cross and pulled me up and once leaning back against the cross secured the chain so I would be forced to remain in this position. She placed her hand on my cock and then rubbed my calls, the first time in 7 days it was completely touched. Bri opened her mouth wide and started to lower her lips around my cock and then just stopped. She reached behind her and grabbed her canvas bag and removed a box of condoms. She took one out, opened the foil wrapper, and started to roll the condom on my cock. Once it was completely smooth, she pulled out a second and repeated the same steps. Once again, she reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of lube and a hand towel. She pumped about 3 shots into her hand and then lubed the outer condom until it was fully wet and glistening and some on my testicles before wiping her hands off.

When happened next was a complete shock, she reached back into her bag of tricks and pulled out a XL Black Mamba Cock Sheath. She wiped a little lube at the entrance of the shaft and the testicle ring and slid the sheath right down my shaft over the condoms. After a little work and some slight dancing on my part, she slipped my testicles thru the ring and the thing was securely on with the weight pointing the tip to the floor. The look on my face must have asked the question when she stood up and looked me in the eye and informed me that while my cock would be in her mouth and pussy, it was never going to be skin on skin or give me any pleasure, I was just a tool.

She again dropped to her knees and with taking the shaft of the Black Mamba in her hand, feed the head into her mouth. She brought the other hand to also grab the shaft with the head still between her lips and my mind was trying to grasp if it was her hands being tiny or was this this thing that big. Bri continued to pull, tug, and drool over this monster for the next 5 minutes. I was impressed she was able to get a few inches into her mouth before allowing for her left hand to drop and begin to play with her clit. In a few minutes she froze as an orgasm took control of her body. Before she stood up she reached into her bag once again and this time pulled out a dildo harness and placed it on my body so the ring was just a few inched above my cock and then inserted a 5” dildo in the ring before tightening the waist and leg belts. She heavily lubed up both dildos, rubbed lube over both her holes and then released my chain

Bri climbed up on the saw horse with her knees on the bracket and once set pulled me over. She reached between her legs and grabbed the black Mamba and pulled the tip to the entrance of her pussy. She told me to remain still and slowly slid back and inch or two and stopped and took a deep breath. She slid forward and back again repeating the same motion until it was finally buried all the way. After a few minutes, she slid all the way forward until the Black Mamba fell out of her with a pop. She then reached behind her and grabbed the dildo, this time placing the tip against her puckered ass hole. Again, I was ordered not to move as she slid back slowly like before. Once it was all the way in, she slid forward until the end was nearly out, stopped, reached between her legs for the Black Mamba, and placed it against her pussy. This time, I was ordered to slowly push forward and didn’t stop until both the harness touched her ass. As she reached between her legs and played with her clit, she ordered me to start pumping and then to go faster and harder. It only took a minute, but an orgasm racked her so hard she nearly fell off the bench. She ordered me to stop and slowly back up until both dildos made a pop as they left her body and I was staring down on 2 gaping holes.

After a few minutes, she climbed down and removed the strap on harness, the Black Mamba, and the condoms. She left the room and went upstairs and returned a minute later with my cock cage. With the erection I still sported, there was no way it was going back on without a major struggle. My chain was reattached to the St. Andrew’s Cross and my wrists tightly placed in the bindings. Everyone talks about how their wife or mistress uses ice to eliminate and erection, well I can tell you pain works best. Bri reached into her back of tricks and removed a pair of screw down rubber tipped nipple clips with a chain connecting them. She removed the rubber tips leaving the jagged saw tooth ends and placed them on my nipples. Slowly she backed off the screws until the metal was biting into my nipples causing me to stand on my toes. She lubed up my cock, placed the base ring over the balls and cock and positioned the cage over the cock. When it would not go down any further, she grabbed the nipple clip chain with her teeth and gave a tug. The searing pain quickly eliminated my erection and the next thing I hear is the lock being inserted into the cage.

Bri unhooked me and took the chain and hooked it back to my cock cage and let me upstairs and into the shower. She washed us both off and we stood under the hot water for about 10 minutes with her hugging my body for support. Bri turned off the water and dried us off and then released my handcuffs only to put my wrist restraints back on and secured me like the other night. My blankets and pillows were waiting for me in the tub and she helped me get in and settled. Once I was comfortable, she gave me the bad news, she will be my Mistress/Key Holder for the next 3 weeks. I will have no orgasms, will be in Chastity 24/7 with no honor system, only supervised and handcuffed releases for grooming. There is no more contact with my wife until her return (April 17th), and my training will increase. If I falter or resist, my wife will extend any or all of the penalties including having me live with Bri until the full sentence is served.

Just when you think it couldn’t get worse, more to come.

spider203, Mash2214 and Consensus like this.
  21. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 8 of 30 – Monday

I woke to the sound of the shower running and turned and saw Brianne shampooing her hair. After she finished drying off, she helped me from the tub and took off my chain and bindings. While she dressed, I used the bathroom and took my shower, dressed and met her in the kitchen. She would be heading off to work in a bit and asked me to run over to her house and see if they started any of the work.

When I got to the house, a dumpster was already full of debris and there was no decontamination area set up on site. I called Bri and told her my concerns and we agreed on next steps and she would meet me there at 4:00 PM. I arranged for the building inspector to meet us on site and we found out the asbestos report was faked, and the contractor was previously cited for similar claims. The City pulled his permits and suspended his credentials, Bri called the bank and immediately stopped payment on the check. The good news was the bank froze the account, the bad news was she needed a new contractor and will be out of her house for longer than expected. The building inspector gave her the names of 5 reputable firms, and I told her I would start making calls in the morning.

We ate dinner with little conversation that night, but I took her for a ride and discussed an action plan and it gave her some hope. The rest of the night was very quiet and I was allowed to sleep in the bed and I would need my rest for a busy Tuesday.

More to come

Consensus likes this.
  22. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 9 of 30 – Tuesday (still trying to catch up)

I had breakfast with Bri and after she left for work, I researched the 5 contractors recommended by the building inspector. All were in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and good reviews on-line. I called each of them and agreed to meet them over the next 2 days. My next call was to Bri and she was happy with the news and told me she would be delayed and hour coming home from work.

Late in the afternoon, I met with 3 of the contractors and 2 of them invited me to come to separate houses in the morning they each were working on and nearing completion. Bri actually made it home before me and there was a box with a ribbon sitting on the table. I gave her the news and she said this makes the present she bought me even more worthwhile. I opened the box and inside was an electric winch with a corded remote she wanted installed on the ceiling of the downstairs playroom by tomorrow evening. Since the studs were all exposed this would be a quick job and I would have time between some of the appointments.

Bri cook dinner and we watched a few shows before showering and heading off to bed. For the 2nd night in a row, she invited me to join her in the bed but wanted to make out and cuddle. Of course, that led to me going down on her and giving her a few orgasms that helped her to drift off to sleep while I struggled with an erection that could not grow beyond its confinement.

More to Come

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  23. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    thanks for sharing the story.
    now is my daily routine on checking this thread just like checking my email.
    so lucky you have a such thoughtful wife who assign someone to keep u aligned while absent and seem like you really fitted in the way Bri treats you.
    best luck and looking forward.

tiruh811 likes this.
  24. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 10 of 30 – Wednesday

Bri left for work on the early side without saying anything to me, she spent a restless night. My morning flew by once I left the house, between meeting the contractors and viewing homes they worked on my head was spinning. I had it narrowed down to 2 contractors who did outstanding work; the good news is they could start next week and the cost would be slightly lower, the bad news is she would be out of the house for and additional 3 weeks. When the old contractor did the demolition, they damaged some of the duct work for the AC and piping for the heating system and all would need to be repaired or replaced.

I went home and installed the winch and electric feed up in the ceiling rafters. While digging around for parts, I found a 4’ long piece of square steel tubing and installed large eye bolts and created a heavy duty suspension bar. I added a couple of carbines and was easily able to lift nearly 400 pounds of weight off the floor nearly 7’ off the ground.

Bri came home in a pissy moody and I filled her in on all the information and tasks performed. She called the 2 contractors and they were willing to meet and we drove over to her house. The one contractor picked up a new job that afternoon and would not be available for another month, so Bri hired the other with a start for Monday.

We stopped for takeout on the way and ate in relative silence at the house. After dinner Bri told me to go shower and meet her in the basement. When I got there she had rummaged thru my wife’s “toy” cabinet and laid a few things out on the bench. She strapped a pair of suspension cuffs on my wrists and a really old pair of fluffy pick cuffs around my ankles. The suspension bar made her day and she quickly clipped the carabiners to the wrist buckles. A chain was connected to each of the ankle cuffs and hooked over to the wall on each side of the room. He infamous nipple clips were loosely placed on my nipples, not enough to hurt but enough to know they were there. A cord was tied at midpoint of the chain over to the wall swung loose in the breeze. She tightened down on the set screw and once she felt me squirm, stopped and smiled at me.

Bri left the room and a few minutes later I heard the shower running. About 10 minutes later, she appeared at the door wearing only a pair of 4” spiked pumps. She walked over to the control and pushed the up button and I was slowly raised off the floor about a foot. I figured out why the cord was loose, when she raised me up the new position took up the slack in the cord and I could feel the clamps biting into my nipples. She walked over to the wall and selected a horse hair flogger and started to slide it up and over my shoulders and down my back. The silence was deafening, the only sound was the clicking of her heels on the cement floor. Bri then took a step to the side and started to deliver strokes to the top of my back, my ass, and upper thighs. None of the strokes were hard, in fact they seemed very playful. Little did I know this was just a warm up until I was given instructions. I was to count each stroke and when we got to every ten, I was to thank her for being my Mistress.

The next thing I knew, I had reached 100 and never faltered. I only felt 2 things, the sting and the feeling of warmth where the strokes landed and my nipples were becoming tender. However, that was nothing compared to when she took a leather whip and finished up with 5 additional strokes. When the first one hit, I danced in the air and only the leg chains slowed me down. The tension on my nipples was incredible and she laughed and wound up for the second strike. This time I was more prepared and did not jump like the last one. She could have done more damage, but I could tell she was holding back.

After the five were completed, she let me down and unstrapped and unclipped everything but my cock cage. She then laid down on her back on top of the bondage bench and ordered me to my knees in front of the bench. I was to ask to please her and when given permission, stand up and bend over to lick and suck her. It seemed like an eternity but I was finally told to proceed and expertly began to give her pleasure. As she was approached the first of 3 orgasms, the heels of her spiked pumps were digging into my back, for me it was pain and for her pleasure.

After she pushed my head away and finally caught her breath, she told me to put everything away and come to bed. When I got upstairs, she was on the phone finishing up a conversation telling the person what we just did and how I behaved. She also went on to tell the person on the other end that everything was going according to her plan and I was fully compliant to her demands and would most likely be broken in the next 10 days. She finished off the conversation with a few final pleasantries and saying “Good Night Shannon” and I nearly fell over. Shannon is my wife’s name.

25. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Day 11 of 30 – Thursday
    I did not sleep well, during the middle of the night I had to take something for the uncomfortable feeling in my shoulders and sore nipples. Overhearing part of the conversation threw me for a loop and in some ways I felt betrayed. My wife handed me over to her friend with the goal of having me broken, for what end? The two of them had a plan and while I was the cog in the middle, they were totally in control. My deep dark secret was some of the things that happened over the last week were things I did want to experience with my wife. I seemed to be more patient and willing with Bri, with my wife there may have been some push-back. Watching Bri fuck was wild and erotic, if it was my wife I might have been the same but jealousy might have become a negative factor.

Bri left for work at her usual time and I took advantage and stayed in bed a little longer than usual. She did leave some instructions, I was to go shopping for groceries and she left a list of what was needed. There was also a list of cleaning chores that had to be completed by tomorrow afternoon and a schedule for the weekend, another trip planned this time for the entire weekend. I figured it would be another hotel encounter I would have to watch with her boy toy.

So all of the shopping is done and the cleaning list is nearly complete except for a few small items that I’ll finish tomorrow.

Judging by last weekend, I expect I will have no alone time and not be able to update my journal until Monday. Have a great weekend.

spider203, LockedPom and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice