Orgasm on demand

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms Amanda, Mar 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda Member

Person In Charge
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I would appreciate any advice on how to facilitate an orgasm on demand from my man.
    Now clearly I know that it can only be achieved within certain parameters. It goes without saying that he needs to be aroused and stimulated and at a certain point ready to climax. But if you have any general advice from your own experience love to hear about it.

2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    With or without physical contact?

3. Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda Member

Person In Charge
    UK
    Local Time:
    Absolutely any way possible....

4. Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda Member

Person In Charge
    UK
    Local Time:
    Although, I suppose I'm thinking about him doing it when I say, so in answer to your question, maybe without touching...

5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    estim to the shaft I have heard can do it.
    When I was young a drugstore sold a cream to help you get and maintain an erection, I did need that but was curious. As soon as I had the chance I coated my shaft with it, I guess it was too much, I started to get semi hard and all of a sudden I was having an intense orgasm. I was a teenager and it scared the heck out of me. Threw the rest of it out. I do not remember what it was called.

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Give him a handjob and when he is "excited" count down from 10. If he doesn't cum on demand then he gets denied!

7. Ms Amanda

Ms Amanda Member

Person In Charge
    UK
    Local Time:
    I like this!

cagedjon, HeForHer and LockedPom like this.
  8. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:

Barburia likes this.
  9. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I know estim can force an orgasm. Not quite on demand as such. I believe you maybe able to condition him to do it. i.e repeated associations, eg everytime he orgasms you always hold, touch, say or put pressure on a certain place. He will then learn when ever this particular thing happens it gets associated with orgasm. Not an overnight thing.

10. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with the comment about doing a hand job. Use lots of lube and go very fast paying most attention to frenum.

Using a good vibrator can work too because you can turn the stimulation on and off so rapidly. Get him close and then turn it off. Get it close and then turn it off.

11. StarCitizen

StarCitizen Member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    My Keyholder is getting into hypnosis and she really wants to put a triggerword for such a thing onto me. But we'll see. We probably have to start with smaller stuff. But it is possible as far as I have been told.

With other things... Well he can train to get an orgasm analy. I trained myself to do that and under the right circumstances it's pretty quick.

I agree with the handjob and the vibrator.

fkfk and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  12. Keyheldchaste

Keyheldchaste New member

Local Time:
    Lock in chastity. Release every few days. Offer him 10 seconds to cum. If he fails, relock and try again on next scheduled release. He'll be a hair trigger, premature ejaculator in no time.

13. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    To train a guy to do this, I mean really do this–it not just being a lucky timing coincidence–is that he needs to become a pro at orgasm. Problem with that, chastity is designed to make a man's sexual ability slow and difficult.

Just talking generally here, because everyone is different: The more a man is in chastity, the harder it is for him to perform. Sure, mentally he might get there quick, but physically is another matter. Long term chastity essentially trains guys to be limp and under performing. It un-trains them to be in physical control of their body. You don't use it, you lose it.

For a guy to have such physical (internal) control over his orgasms–to come on a countdown, for instance–he will need to be in super control of his body and cock, which is not what chastity is about. He will likely need to masturbate, regularly, every day even, so he can get used to how his body does it and then control it, to push it, to force it - he has to be passionate about it. It's a kink all in itself. And, it is the complete opposite kink of chastity (with regards to function). Basically, you can't be a master of both.

Out of hundreds, I've only come across one guy who could truly do this. But he was a special case because he could also cum/orgasm just by thinking.

14. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Good point.

15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not sure if this is what you are thinking of, but a few years ago, my wife, Mrs Edge decided it would be fun to hold a Hitachi Magic Wand on my cage. She could sometimes find just the right position, which within a minute or two would force a ruined orgasm. It was unsatisfying because there was no physical touching, and of course, being still locked up, I couldn't even get fully hard. The really frustrating thing was that it would happen so quickly - and I couldn't even hold back from it.

16. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Ms. and I have been at this for four years next month. We quickly realized after a year of me caged that my lasting power was down to nothing and my sensitivity was up 100%. Ms. knew at this point she didn’t have to do much to make me orgasm. My Ms. also likes the 10 second count down like others have mentioned or sometimes she’ll only allow me so many strokes before I either orgasm or have to stop. Her favorite way to have me orgasm on demand is when she gives me a hand job in the shower. She stands behind me and then wraps her left leg around me, puts body wash in her right hand and teases me until hard which takes about two seconds. Then she’ll rub me and either moan in my ear until it happens or talk to dirty and tell me how much of a slut or bitch I am. She usually has me done and over with in 10-30 seconds. There’s even been a couple of times where it’s happened around the 5 second mark. Anymore I need to be caged a little less than a week for these types of results for her.

My Ms. doesn’t like to practice physical edging/ T&D. I think if she did it would make things even more on demand or keep me at that tense sexual peak, until she’s ready to exploit me for her pleasure.

This is definitely on of her absolute favorite things to do is to get me to cum on demand. It makes her feel very powerful. I’m sure you’ll easily be able to achieve this once his sensitivity is through the roof from long term caging.

17. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    It's only happened a few times to me...But my Wife(KH) will tie my to our bed, spread eagle and get me hard, by either oral or by her hand...Bring me right to the edge, then stop all contact...I will lay there throbbing into the air for a few minutes. She will then say you can cum now and I do...But only after she has said it was O.K. to do so...

18. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    Perfect, and a nice low key kinky act for the supposedly non-kinky.

19. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Since I would like to know both sides of the equasian "How can you be a good Dom if you don't know what it means to be a sub" I Dommed mostly female but also a few male subs" My first encounter with orgasms on demand came with a demonstration of another Dom to his wife. Very quickly after he called her in to the living room from her cooking he fondled her in front of me (which she kind of was embareshed of in front of me) then put her hands around her neck and controlled her breathing. In seconds I noted her surrender in her eyes to him and to her arrousal. Shortly after that an orgasm rolled over her. I have ordered edging from subs online, followed by a countdown to accieve a successfull orgasm. However touching was in place. On males I have experienced orgasms with a Tens unit. Edging and then during a hands off time give permission to cum. Also the opposite is achievable. My personal experience was a intense Orgasm Torture session followed by edging sessions with me unability to cum. Subcontiently the fear of possible torture afterwards was bigger than the desire to cum. This then leads to huge frustration and blue balls.

20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You'll find this game and several other totally exciting denial scenarios in the book Uniquely Rika.

21. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Not orgasm on demand but once I had to edge myself at least once a day to several times a day for just over 40 days before release was granted and that had to be by my own hand and then consume it.

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It won't work on everybody but I imagine that conditioning over time to leading to an orgasm in the same way, maybe whilst he is restrained in the same way, repeatedly when he has been denied long enough to be in the want release but imagines that he needs stage.

Always vocalising your command whatever it is as just prior to him starting to ejaculates
    will lay down verbal conditioning

Once the routine is established get him into the same position as usual and let anticipation do its job before giving the command ... each time you get a result with this slowly reduce the amount of touching you do.

It will take time but you will probably get there. If he is susceptable to such things find a kink friendly hpnotist and work with then on what is just basic conditioning. If done right it is possible that not only will he cum on command but he wont be able to cum without the command and only when you give it.

Of course all this will work far more effectively if its with his consent.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  23. domihel

domihel New member

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    [QUOTE = "Ms Amanda, post: 316662, member: 63625"] Мне это нравится! [/ QUOTE]
    широко распространенная, но очень захватывающая для вас практика, и ему остается только дождаться нового счета

24. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I have gotten to where I can cum on command. My wife considers my ejaculate to be her property even before it is delivered. So while we are having sex -- or she's giving me a hand job -- she will say "I want my cum! MY cum!"

It only takes another stroke or two and she has her cum, as requested.

Ma’ams Slut and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  25. sub1956rob

sub1956rob Member

Local Time:
    my Wife/Mistress always made my orgasms to an unpleasant thing to do, a punishment.
    example: she tied me to the bed, only on hand free to move, ordered me to masturbate and to come, four times as soon as possible; the number of minutes i used, became the number of my next chastity-period.
    example: she ordered me to masturbate while she was pegging my urethra with a dilator (9mm) and pinching my balls; i was not allowed to cum during the first session; next day she repeated the session, now with a 10mm dilator; again i was not allowed to cum: during the third session, now with the 11mm dilator, she ordered me to cum, but to ruin my own orgasm.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice