Ouch! Gosh Darn It!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sixofthebest, Mar 14, 2019.

1. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    So, trying a Chinese short metal cage to see what it is like compared to our Cherry Keeper - this in preparation for moving to a Rigid Beast Muzzle from pool boi and finally on to a Lori #16 with anti-pullout ring at Christmas.

So far, the Chinese cage is comfortable. Tip of penis at urethra opening is NOT COMFORTABLE. The tip extends beyond the bars of the cage and rubs against my boxers. Boxers are Duluth Trading Buck Naked brand, and more like breathable nylon than anything else. What do wearers of the type of cage with a vertical opening at the tip do to alleviate the rubbing and irritation?

I'm hundreds of miles from home at the moment. P is home and has given me permission to use the sealed emergency key to unlock. I do - not - want - to - self-unlock! I've put a Band-Aid across the front of the bars for the time being. Some relief but not ideal. Surely there is a more elegant and effective solution?

Thanks!

Jamie

2. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    I had the same experience, and switched to a super-short cage where the bars converge to a ring in the center at the tip of the cage. I liked the one with vertical parallel bars better, as the slight protrusion aligned my urethra perfectly, and I could pee without sitting. But... It's like a holder that says, "please pinch and sand the end of my dick." If that's what you have, you can bend the two bars closer together. I think I have pics of both in my profile. Soft cotton underwear is also better. I prefer Ex Officio briefs for travel, but the nylon sands my sac too, so I just reminded myself of that by returning home today with a nice set of bright pink twins.

sixofthebest likes this.
  3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I solved it by designing crossbars into the tip of my cage, but you probably already knew that ;)

good luck!

sixofthebest likes this.
  4. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Yes indeed!

5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    A good while back someone on here glued a couple of short cross bars in place with JB Weld epoxy, trouble is, if you did this in situ you may end up in it for longer than you wish.

6. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    JB Weld: the best

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice