The story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JohnnyGalt, Mar 12, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. JohnnyGalt

JohnnyGalt Member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Ok...heres the story of how my wife became my Mistress..
    First, the background.
    We have been married for 17 years. She is almost 5 years younger than me..and she was still living at home with her mother when I stole her from momma apron. Momma raised her to be old fashioned, traditional, stereotypical house wife to be. She is the youngest of 5 kids.
    For the first 15 years, we were the traditional typical married couple..with a few twists. She was very (she admits it) immature early on. She needed a firm hand to guide her. Her mother told her the same...just do what she was told to do by her husband. So, I was the boss of the house in every way, in charge of everything down to the smallest detail. For the first few years away, until she grew up enough to be able to take on a little responsibility.
    Sometime in our third year, I introduced her to BDSM, which I have always had the kink for. I was the master of coarse. She was as green to the world as one can get...it was fun teaching and training her...not gonna lie about that. It wasnt a 24/7 thing...having a young child by that point prevented it. She was into it, after getting over the sting of the whip the first time, but as time went by, we both kinda drifted away from it. I took a job working of the road, and was gone 3 or 4 months at time, she took over running the house while I was gone, and she found, she liked the authority.

For years..we were vanilla, until about 2 years ago. Thats when I realized...she really has come into her own. I could relax, let her make decisions, let her plan the vacations, etc. Those old feelings I suppressed years ago about submission started stirring. Ive always been submissive, I always knew it, but in my line of work, which is a VERY manly, rough, tough line of work (energy sector), being submissive isnt something you want to show. So, I buried the feelings deep.

I started talking with her, little hints, jokes, jests, subtle comments, to see how she would react to becoming the Femdom. Cold fish...no reactions at all, no stirrings...nothing. So, one day after a night out to dinner, I just straight out asked her.
    Her response was less than hopeful...she said thats "fucking stupid!" "Youre joking right?" So, I dropped it for a few weeks till I came up with another plan.

That plan? A housework blitz. See, until then, I never did housework. Nothing, no dishes, laundry, cleaning...nada. She did it all, was raised to do it (or so she was mistaken to believe) So my coming home from work one day and doing everything while she was shopping...shocked the shit out of her. It did serve the purpose of bring up the conservation. I was showing her "whats in it for her" so to speak, along with everything else that goes along with it. She asked what was in it for me, and I told her, to make her happy! Her response was "Are you fucking crazy? I AM HAPPY! I dont work outside the house, have never worked outside the house, I have a closet full of designer clothes, more goddamn diamonds that I can wear, and I drive a fucking Lexus, and Im a housewife! Im not screwing that up by doing this!"

So...the topic was tabled for a while. Meantime, every so often, I did a housework blitz, bent over backwards to agree with her on everything, even if I didnt, and generally kissed her ass harder than I ever had before. It started getting through. She told me would be open to at least playing at Femdom sometimes in the bedroom, since I seemed to want it so badly, but not lifestyle..too risky.

So, after talking, she agreed for me to write the rules, despite me telling her that wasnt the way its supposed to work. She read them over, and agreed with them, but didnt change or add any. It was a bummer. I was hoping she would jump into it harder..but it was a start. We didnt start chastity right away, but I kept asking her if she wanted that too..which she eventually agreed to try.
    That was a venture in hell trying to find a device that worked. Ive posted a thread on that already in this forum..so Ill skip the details. It took a long time.
    Once we found a device that at least somewhat worked (CB-X series stuff)...everything changed. She realized the power she had when it was on. She got hooked. Things really got real when we got a custom one. She loves it!

This was back in December, and since that time she has been slowly, but steadily getting more and more hardcore into it.
    I knew we reached the tipping point when, just after she snapped the seal shut on what was my first 14 day lockdown, she looked at me and said..."youre never getting anal from me again! You just gave that up for life!, you may get other things from me, when I feel like it, but thats gone forever...I PROMISE YOU!"

That was the first time ever in our married life that she talked to me like that...and I loved it!

Now some disclosures. One rule she did add, and reminds me off almost everyday is...I have an override option.

She insists on it, wont change her mind. At any time, if Im tired of it, want to quit and go back to vanilla...all I have to do is tell her and its over. Ill never do it. She is happier than I have ever seen her. I aint stopping!

Its kinda a bummer. It takes away the feeling that this is real, but at the end of the day...its what SHE wants, not me. She wants me to have an override...I guess I have one. She wants it because she doesnt want to have so much power that she could destroy our marriage and ruin the life she loves. She wont cuckold for the same reasons. I have given her complete, total, absolute power to do what ever she wants, she will never make me a cuck. Im good with that...Im not sure how Id handle that anyway...
    She also isnt into crossdressing. Im fine with that too. Outside of those three things...Im living the near perfect Femdom lifestyle..and I love her for it!

Sorry this is so long....I tend to ramble on.

SweatshopLackey, fkfk, corsac and 7 others like this.
  2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    No apologies required, that was a lovely story to read. Thanks for sharing!

3. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Great intro! Thanks for sharing. It's quite inspirational.

4. JohnnyGalt

JohnnyGalt Member

Local Time:
    One lesson that can be had out of our story is...this was an old fashioned girl, raised with the old school notion that the man was the head of the house hold, and his word went..

We took one of those little online BDSM tests that sees if you a dominate, submissive, rope bunny, etc...

She came in 90% submissive, while I came in just over 50%. Then Femdom started.

She aint submissive anymore..believe me!

Point is, if my wife can find her dominate inner bitch (a good bitch..no disrespect intended)...any woman can.

Consensus and Giveitup like this.
  5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    It’s not that far off from my own relationship with my wife. She absolutely loves having me chaste, would not want it any other way, but I could end it at anytime if I really wanted to. She’s not into torturing me. If I really hated being chaste for her and said something, she would end it for my sake.

Consensus likes this.
  6. JohnnyGalt

JohnnyGalt Member

Local Time:
    #6 JohnnyGalt, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Pretty much how it is for us too. I cant escape the feeling that, deep down inside, she is really only doing this for me, not that she isnt enjoying it..I know she is, her pussy is always dripping wet everytime she drags me into her little dungeon I built her. Everyday, no matter if she is using me or not, at some time she asks me if Im ok with it, am ready to quit, is she taking it too far...etc.

She really is a sweet heart, very kind and nice. She does enjoy torturing me, I have no doubt about that (see wet pussy comment), and she has a least stop apologizing everytime after she gives me a good whipping or strap on pounding.

My feeling is...her favorite part is keeping me locked up, and she does the rest in exchange for the right to keep me locked up. She REALLY gets wet when she hears me moaning in pain that my cage gives me when I getting hard, especially when she has her choke collar on me pulling my face into her pussy...the more I moan, shake, and shutter from the pain, the harder she cums.

And speaking of that...another clue to how much she enjoys it...she has become super duper muiltiorgasmic. In our vanilla life..she would come once or twice..maybe three times on a hot night...

Now? Its 8 or 9 times in about 20 minutes of using me, and the record is 14. She makes me record it for her...one little thing that gets her off. Out of the blue she'll ask me how many times she came on whatever day, be it yesterday, or last friday...then she'll drag me down to her dungeon and tell me to beat the number.

So..ya, she's liking it, but she would stop it all in a heartbeat If I asked her too. Of that, I have no doubt. Not how I want it, but its HER wishes, so that is all there is too it. That knowledge at least gives me a little peace with it.

Giveitup, Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  7. JohnnyGalt

JohnnyGalt Member

Local Time:
    She finally got around the giving me her rules last night. The conversation started by her telling me to stop acting "like a robot". I told her it was because I didnt know how to act, as I only had the basic rules I had written, and wasnt even sure if she wanted them...so, after being sent off of a list of house work, a few hours later she hands me a list of rules that Im to follow, with a 7 day leniency period to give me time to learn them.

Some of them....

1) No touching her, at all, in any way, unless told to, or ask first. No brushing by accident, no bumping by accident...its now my responsibility to give her "right of way" with lots of distance when she enters a room to ensure that I never touch her without authorization.

2)No talking, looking directly at, or attempting to communicate with her in any way, shape, or form, for 30 minutes after she wakes up. She wants to drink her coffee in complete peace until she is ready to deal with me.

3)Never show, in the slightest way, any grumpiness, anger, or fatigue. (Fatigue is a tough one...I work 100 hours a week sometimes...I come home tired!). She doesnt want to see it, hear it, or be bothered by it. Any of those feelings, stay somewhere else, and not in her presence.

4)while I will continue to take care of paying bills, and doing all the financial dealings, she will now have complete override authority over any disposable income. I will also retain the same authority. We have to agree on how the money will be spent...or it gets saved. This is new to our life. For 17 years...only I had anything to do with money.

5)in addition, I will now give her $10 everytime she has an orgasm. She calls this her version of Findom. Seeing how she will now be overseeing the money...she can now soak up the excess for her own use this way. Pretty clever..as this "expense" is to be the priority behind mortgage, car payments and household bills. Seeing how she came 34 times last week...she will be making a tidy sum!

6)Im to ask permission to speak, at all times and places except when around family.

7)Im to ask permission to do anything outside those things she orders me to do...examples, I have to first ask permission to speak...then ask if I may get a shower, go to bed, go to the store, pay bills....ie any and everything, except using the bathroom.

8)When I have nothing to do, and she has nothing for me, Im to stand within eye sight of her, with my head bowed and hands to my side, stay silent and wait for her to give me orders.

9)She did grant me a few things too. The cage can come off, with her permission of coarse, to go for a motorcycle ride (wearing the cage while doing that was highly uncomfortable, not to mention very dangerous)and to do vehicle maintenance, and heavy yard work.

10)She also granted me the right to plan little get aways for just her and I. Im not limited to time or number, but during these little trips, the cage comes off, and her key necklace comes off (which has become her symbol of power, similar to a kings crown or a Field Marshals baton) and we are straight up "vanilla" from the time we leave the front door, till we return. She wants that to keep balance in our marriage. Im allowed to act in any way I want, and do to her anything I want (within reason)...but no anal. I lost that right and Im never getting that back.

She says she have more as we move along and she sees a need.

This is getting better and better!

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice