Mature Couple / Why didn't we start this sooner?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Parley, Mar 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Best Sex Ever (and we have been married 40 years!)

True Story:

Two nights ago, my wife gave me my “Night Out”. I had been locked for two weeks. We are fairly new to male chastity, and usually only go just one week. But this last time we went two.
    OMG- My wife went crazy on me!

First off, I love her in sexy lingerie, though most of the time I have to ask her to dress up for me. Not this time. The black faux leather corset came out of the dresser the minute we shut the bedroom door. She said “I feel like teasing you”.

She tied me to the headboard and then went down on me (I was still caged). She sucked my balls, and licked the cage, then she would come up and kiss me like when we first fell in love. She went down on my caged parts, then came back up for kissing three times. She was grinning each time she came back up, and I have never seen lust like that in her eyes before. She got out a little clit vibe and started dragging it across my balls. She said “you like that don’t you? Oh my God yes I did! She got up and straddled me, and sat right down on my cage. She started getting herself off with her clit vibe. She gave herself an orgasm while humping my cage!

I was wondering if she was done and if I was going to stay locked. And to tell the truth, I would have been OK with that. Seeing her like that, doing those things to me was incredible. I wasn’t actually thinking about my physical needs. This new experience had met an emotional need I didn’t even know I had. But then she unlocked me and started giving me oral. I was no more than one second from coming in her mouth when she pulled away. I came all over myself. I told her I was sorry. She said it was OK but she still needed more, and she got on me before I started to go soft. She rode me hard and did herself with her clit vibe. I didn’t go soft. I had my 2nd orgasm of the night (first time in nearly 40 years!. I think she had three!

We have both agreed it was the best we had in years.. maybe ever. My wonderful wife and I wish we would have started male chastity play years ago!

2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Forgive me, but I have to say how pleased I am for both of you. Even X-rated that is a touching story of love and rekindled desire! Thank you for sharing it!

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    glad to hear it was such a success for you BOTH.

Allen1987 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  4. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    That’s awesome. @Parley ! I am very happy for You and her! She rode you hard again that’s fucking awesome and so is 2 orgasms! It’s so great when we can be that close to our partners and them us! all into it erotic and passionate! Well it’s never to late to start!

Ma’am M, Dumb1 and Allen1987 like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful to hear such incredible success stories in reinvorating your marriage, congratulations.

6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Well great start. You know it only gets better. As far as starting years ago,
    you may not have been ready. Just enjoy NOW.
    :+1::love::lock:

Mash2214, Parley, Dumb1 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I have often thought exactly the same thing. My Wife and I had a very interesting conversation about when did we think the earliest we could have started been. Our thoughts were that probably it was in our late thirties, rather than in our late forties when we actually started. It was more to do with when would my Wife have been open to the idea and confident enough to become the keyholder that she is today than anything else.

Congratulations on your awesome night. It’s funny how the best sex I have ever had happens now I am kept chaste, I am glad it has happened to you as well.

Ps, this does mean that the likelihood of you being allowed to stop chastity if you ever thought you might want to is slim to nonexistent!

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    better late than never

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I know exactly how you feel. It’s my only regret. We click so well I wish I had figured this out when I was 20, before we married even.

I was aware of piercings and chastity then. I was confused by much of the other trappings around it. We shed all that and focused on real submission, daily intimacy and affection, masturbation denial for me, and got me pierced and eventually locked in custom stainless. It all became real in 2014 and hasn’t stopped.

And I just wish we started earlier.

Congrats! Enjoy!

Ma’ams Slut, Giveitup and Rectrix like this.
  10. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:08 AM

My beautiful wife/KLH and I had the same feeling-basically, we wish we'd known about chastity years ago. I'm locked 24/7, minus a 5-10 minute cleaning seeing every week or so, and the occasional erection/orgasm for me. The last was on New Years Eve (12/31/18). In contrast I pleasure her with my mouth/fingers/vibrator most nights.

A big plus for being locked, particularly with older guys (I'm 60) is not having to worry about getting it up. That issue is just off the table 95% of the time. Before I went into chastity, I could maybe get it up 50% of the time, and it went soft at inopportune moments. Now, I don't have to worry about that, and when I do get the opportunity, there is no problem. We both love it, and I fully intend on being locked as long as we are both alive.

11. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM

Funny you should mention ED. Similar experience here. Nice to know there are other mature couples out there that are benefiting from this.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  12. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    You are right on the money with your comment about not having to worry. I’m 61 and have had the same thought. This topic might deserve its own thread.
    Grayfelix

Parley likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I completely agree with the not having to worry about my performance side of being kept chaste.

Before, while we were having sex, I would be thinking of anything but my Wife. I certainly wouldn’t be looking at what I was doing, or paying attention to the effect I was having on her. I would be thinking about cabbage, or that shelf that needs putting up, anything to take my mind off of her. This was so I would last longer and have a better chance of making her cum.

Now there is only one thing on my mind. Her. If I am lucky enough to be allowed to make love with her whilst I am numbed, I am watching how my penis has become engorged by the new metal penis rings I am wearing, I am watching what it is doing and seeing the effects I am having. It is very noticeable that the orgasms Elle has when we do this are far more powerful than they were pre chastity.

Secondary to that if I am helping her have an orgasm through oral or yoni massage, I am again only thinking about her. I am no longer wondering if I am going to get something in return. If I am locked then I know I am not. If I am unlocked then I know 99 times out of 100 I won’t. Elle is the only thing I am thinking about and I am sinking into her response to what she is feeling.

Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice