How do get sleep

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by John, May 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    My girlfriend want's me sleep in The curve. When I'm in chastity belt she release me before we go to sleep she often unlock me. Because of the fact I have a little problem with sleeping even without a chastity belt. How do you manage to sleep when locked-up?

2. sissyjuli

sissyjuli Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    The only problem i have had is the early wake up with a painful "erection", i go to the bathroom which relieves some of the pressure and i can usually go right back to sleep.
    It does seem to get better the longer i am locked, your body will learn after awhile.

KatlynAshe and Bear20 like this.
  3. Ms Watchfuls pet

I have one of them small comfy pillows called a Squish. When im locked up and have to sleep with it on, i lay on my side, and rest my chastity onto this, it adds like padding and can be pretty helpful

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    You have to work up to it. It takes getting used to the device. I sometimes have trouble falling asleep, and when I do, I take a couple of Tylenol, to take the edge off, and I usually fall asleep after that.
    There is always going to be that 2 am wakeup, where you are trying to erect, but the device is stopping that, Get up, go pee, and back to bed.
    It will take a while to get used to sleeping in it. Try half a night, or taking a nap.

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    like with all things "it" takes allot of getting used to. i wake on average a couple times a night because of naughty dreams that result in locked erections but the painful "morning wood" gets my lazy butt out of bed. i've cum to enjoy the awakenings. a wickedly delicious reminder of my Owner. i've read for years the endless whimperings about nightly ouchies and have to laugh at each one. get used to it and enjoy!

6. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    I agree,the sleep time part of being in a longer term of chastity just takes some getting used to.........the night time erections are painful.....but for me chastity is about the submission and humiliation of being unable to indulge what was once one of my greatest pleasures......(no fear of rejection there).......and hey i am a bit of a masochist anyway!
    Adjusting to a more disturbed sleep pattern is the 'key' to success,that and celebrating your sufering in your keyholders name

milton

7. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I've found that a few beers before bedtime work wonders.

8. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    If you sleep on your side, I will second the pillow-between-the-knees suggestion. It helps keep the pressure off the chastity when you close your legs together. (Of course it can also provide some interesting dreams that leave you humping the pillow in frustration at night too :wink: )

Wendi

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I have been sleeping for 3 days in my curve. First night was perfect. The next two night I got red and feel pain in my balls...Very hard to sleep. Any advice how to get over the sore ball sack phase or does it not go away again? Maybe I got red since I have been walking a lot. Have experienced it before

10. wetlips

wetlips wetlips

Local Time:
    I must say i enjoy my morning call . My cb3 limits my erection but love the way it starts . John use lots and lots of lube that will make your cb more comfortable

wetlips :smile:

11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    thanks wetlips. My biggest problem is the ring that to tight in the night...if I use a bigger ring I can pullout

12. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    I find two things help.

1. Smoking a joint before going to bed. (if your that way inclined)
    2. For some reason i find that the doc johnsons anal spray (it has lidocaine) nums to the point of no sensation and reduces the chances of not getting hard during the night.

13. Sissy Paige

Sissy Paige Chastised Bondage Sub

Local Time:
    I look at this as just part of being in chastity. I agree with the comment about using lubrication (baby lotion works for me in my cb3k), but when the morning "call" arrives (3am for me), I just get up and go to the bathroom which takes away some of the pressure; can usually fall right back to sleep.

For me alcohol actually makes this worse, so yet another benefit of chastity! Also I typically sleep in a lycra catsuit so I don't have to worry about using a pillow between my legs, everything is nice and tight.

Good luck, and just stick with it...it gets easier!

sissy paige

14. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    For me the first night is "OMG my nuts they're going to be torn off" and tapers off over a few nights to comfortable but frustrating. The body learns after a bit not to make those involuntary erections as intense, it seems.

John likes this.
  15. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    I smir a bit of petroleum jelly/vasoline around the ring so it slides about easier but after a month or so, I found sleep straight through, no problem.

But I agree, it is part of the being in chastity. If it was easy, there would not be a need for a padlock! lol

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Robo- read these, Pet.

John likes this.
  17. Robo

Robo New member

Local Time:
    Thank you master ❤️

John and Ms King like this.
  18. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now I use a neosteel belt. And I have no such problems. I think you should choose another cage that suits you .. For me my max is in the belt 12-15 days 24/7 ... but there are others who can be in such a belt considerably longer

John and Ms King like this.
  19. Jammy

Jammy Member

Scotland sometimes London
    Local Time:
    Wear a pair of your wife's tights and it keeps the cage in place whilst under the sheets

John likes this.
  20. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Anytime I have issues with comfort or anything. My wife says ‘you will get used to it’. She is always right.

John likes this.
  21. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    My husband has become somewhat used to it but for him it’s irrelevant because when I lock him up he doesn’t come out until the day and time I’ve previously selected. He’s had some pretty severe pain but has always had good circulation so there hasn’t been any emergencies.

John likes this.
  22. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    Personally once things were fit right I just had to do a nasty week of not getting much sleep until my body adjusted to the feeling and started falling asleep very willingly in its new state.

Now I have no issues falling asleep in chastity, it feels just fine. But I definitely lost lots of sleep getting there.

Just make sure you do all of your chastity sleeping attempts when you don't need to drive or do anything else sleep deprived.

23. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It’s all about getting the correct Chastity device. Small enough to prevent growth and limit it moving around and just big enough that it doesn’t cause to much pain.

I like to think of my cage as my wedding ring. The first thing you do with a wedding ring is find the correct size than after putting it on you find yourself playing with it a lot. It’s something foreign on your hand that you need to get use to. After awhile you don’t even know it’s on your hand it becomes apart of who you are.

I wear my wedding rings all the time, just not on my finger.

24. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like that could cause even more “frustration “

25. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    The best advice, do nothing different at all. Then again, some small adjustments. The first night I tried sleeping in a device I had no trouble at all. Sleep came easy and I actually slept like a baby. The second night was a little more fitful, but the third night I started to struggle and did not feel comfortable at all. We decided to skip a night and try again and I was more prepared to deal with the confinement better and went 5 nights with only a little issues with nighttime erections. The best advice has been in previous threads, get up and go to the bathroom and everything relaxes and you can go back to sleep.

The only real change was not thinking erotic things when I woke during the night. Thinking about vacations, how to tackle a project, and trips my wife made or planned were the best things to help relax my mind. Sleeping on my back or side in the beginning was the best way to fall asleep, now I can sleep nearly face down. The last thing is cage size, smaller is actually better. My primary cage is 2.5 inches long and get great sleep, the 3.15 inch is too big and only gets in the way.

John and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice