Cheap ball-trap model with PA?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Zer0Life, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Zer0Life

Zer0Life New member

Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    I'm looking for a cage that has both a ball-trap ring and a PA cage. I've tried the most common style that you keep seeing on the chinese sites (pic included), but found that the plastic post for my piercing was irritating, and there were too many nooks and crannies that urine kept getting trapped in.

Any advice? Metal would be preferred, but not essential. I want to get one of the designs from Rigid Chastity, but I just can't afford it :(

Attached Files:

2. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    for what it's worth, there's a stainless version of this on Ali now, about US $40. Only comes with one A ring and one cage bottom, but you can get it with a PA pin.
    Only issue, and I'm still scratching my head over this, the ring pieces that hold both halves of the cage to the A ring are plastic !?!?
    Don't get it, must have just been cheaper

3. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    You can get rigid clones chaeply on eBay and dhgate now. I've a barely used one for sale on the site here that might be worth considering if you're in the UK or EU.

4. coyotekill

coyotekill Member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Hi, check out my most recent gallery. I’m using a $20 stainless Chinese ball trap cage with bars that run down your shaft. It’s the best option I’ve found especially if you don’t like trapping urine. My pa is 8mm and I squeezed the bottom bars together with a 8mm spacer in between in a vice. Then some minor tweaking allows my pa to slide along between the bars with about a 8.5mm gap. I’ve found this is perfect for reducing irritation to your pa and allows for shrinkage and growth and the best security for a cheap cage. I also drilled and tapped a hole through the point where the cage meets the aring as I prefer a screw as I’m used to with mature metal jailbird. Like you I have found the rigid chastity cages look the best and I’ve ordered a model 1 with the end of a model 5 so it will be all open like the jailbird but I’ll still be waiting a couple of months to receive it yet.
    I think the bars would easily bend down to a 6mm gap maybe further depending on your pa size. Bigger is better anyway it didn’t take me long to end up at 8mm. Photo attached shows the bars bent to keep my pa tight but allow to slide.

Attached Files:

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    I just started using this device. It is surprisingly comfortable and secure. Probably the best chastity cage I have ever tried. Even better than CB xxxx series, 3 versions of Steelworxx, Birdlocked, Holytrainer and several nameless versions from Dh-gate and other places, plus the two different versions of Lori’s No 5 I have owned.

Attached Files:

6. Lås&slå

Lås&slå Member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice