Cage and hollow strapon combinations

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Feb 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    A secenario:
    Your wife wants some PIV but doesn’t she doesn’t want to allow you out of your cage yet and doesn’t (yet) want another guy to help out.
    I have a hollow strapon which my own smallish flaccid man fits into. Having the cage on now unfortunately means I cannot use the strapon without first taking it off and then making sure cocky is soft enough to get into the strapon - which might be difficult.
    Plus the fact my wife is loving him being locked and really does NOT want him out of it.
    Therefore is there a chastity cage that works for anyone where the strapon fits over the cage and I can satisfy my wife without stretching her out becuse the strapon is too big!! She isn’t a size queen (yet)... so i’m just looking for a regular 7inch strapon that fits over a temporary cockcage that will be used purely for the purpose of the strapon.
    I would envisage she will allow me out of my current cage if only to quickly swap into one that works with a strapon...
    This isn’t something I am forcing on her or intend to surprise her with. I want to be able to show her the possibilities that are available and will only let her know that PIV is possible with me inside her but that I will still not be able to cum.
    Hopefully she will find that a suitable solution! :)
    thanks for advice and help!

MyDB, njcuckold and Bertdido like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    There are many chaste guys here Who use a regular harness and strapon while remaining locked. No need for a hollow one or to involve the locked member in penetration which it is not otherwise permitted.

3. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Maybe, but as someone who really doesn’t mind too much the idea of a little bit of humiliation - and total rudeness at that, and if that should involve my own locked up member being inside of my wife’s delicious and divine lady bits, but not being able to feel anything of the tightness and moist deliciousness within, then all the better!
    However, the option is always to use the hollow strapon that we have - just make sure the cage goes straight back on when wifey has had enough of me (it!)...

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not hollow, and a bit pricey, but we've been using an older version of this for years:

https://vixen-creations.myshopify.com/products/tex?variant=1662821956

My wife likes it because it's very close to my own natural size and shape; it only takes a minute to slip on a harness.

njcuckold and Andylocked like this.
  5. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Nice but my own wife Would prefer something a bit less smooth and more ribbed if you know what I mean... something ‘bumpy’ would best explain what I mean! :)

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    We are very pleased with the SpareParts Deuce harness and Vixskin dildo. The harness has a pouch for your cage to rest in. It fits well, doesn’t look scary, and stays put during play to give you excellent control.

It is decidedly frustrating to use from a tease standpoint. It really messes with your mind.

7. Mr Talex

Mr Talex Member

Construction / Music
    Boston, MA USA
    Local Time:

That is our rig also. Spare Parts makes great harnesses.

Andylocked likes this.
  8. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Strapless:
    You can get an extra long strapless dildo. The nob goes in to your ass, (there you have your humiliation), and she can get the plastic ribs, thickness, colour she wants. But you need one that is a little flexible and longer length in the U-bend to wrap around your perineum. Strapless work better with riding (as opposed to thrusting) so you'll need to clench your ass to hold it in (if she is a real cowgirl...haha). But, I tend to like the ones that are more styled as double dicks for that extra pinch of 'you're my biatch' -

https://www.bettystoybox.com/collec...ixskin-double-silicone-dildo-by-vixen-caramel

Love Rider:
    You can get a strap-on to the balls. The balls are usually swinging free anyway so they may as well be of good use to your Mistress...lol.

https://www.bettystoybox.com/collec...ove-rider-dual-penetrator-dildo-by-calexotics

And, of course, you have your double dildos. I would suggest getting a firm/erect one. Your job would be to hold it still while she goes to town. You'll feel her every thrust into herself but in a very different way.... haha.

https://www.bettystoybox.com/collec...e-slim-double-dildo-by-blush-novelties-cerise

But... I prefer the so close, yet so far method....

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13529

To make you see her goodies and smell her nectar, but never get to taste the forbidden fruit. ;P

xx

9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the pointers, I will check those out!!

10. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks!! From what I have seen... sounds perfect!!

11. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Awesome info! Many thanks... most educational too!! :)

12. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife/KH occasionally lets me satisfy here with this harness:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167348819/male-chastity-strap-on-dildo-leather

And a dildo she picked out (she likes jelly-feel ones). As you can see in the 2nd picture the harness is easily designed to be used with a cage and comes with a few rings to fit a multitude of harness-capable dildos. And she kind of likes the feel of my cage/balls swinging and hitting her in area behind her vagina.

Fair warning, this is frustrating as hell. And while it's one of my favorite ways to satisfy her, it's also one of my least favorite.

Good luck!

Andylocked likes this.
  13. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
  14. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    This is ours. Fits well and very comfortable to wear. Harness off Ebay and the dildo bought from a local store to be an almost perfect match to my cock. IMG_1981.JPG IMG_2010.JPG

Andylocked likes this.
  15. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    For an interesting experience, my Cherry Keeper has a vac-u-lock attachment that secures directly to the cage, so any compatible dildo now becomes "my cock", no harness needed :)

Andylocked likes this.
  16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    We use one very similar to this, although I can't recall the brand. It's perfect for us.

Andylocked likes this.
  17. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yes, my ideas are from a Domme's POV...lol. My suggestions are more Femdom - more domination, more humiliation and more objectification. (You have to be a strong man to have a Domme like me. ;) ) Having a strap-on while in chastity is not powerful enough for me - though I have used it on beginners new to power exchange.

First, having sex with a strap-on and cage in regular positions can mean the cold cage and lock bangs against her soft bits or ass. Counteracting with an oversized dildo, you'll have the stress of not going in too far and hurting her.

But what's more, with a strap-on, the sub still gets to perform in a dominant way (like a man) through sex positions and movements. His height and weight are used as if he was having regular sex, and he would still be required to thrust, which has always been the man's sexually aggressive 'duty'. Penetration is a very dominant act. Even with a rubber cock, the sub is still penetrating his KH.

I would want to take all that away from him... flipping it around. I'd put him into unfamiliar positions that take away his physical power. I would take away his action, especially his thrusting - I would also take away any movement from him, as it is movement that often gives pleasure to the man. I would take away his focus on his front end by using his back end. What's more, I would take away his ability to see me, as men get off on visuals alone.

For an example:
    I would have him lie on his front, face down, arms and legs closed, with a double dildo in his ass so I could ride him, using my own action thrusting into him. And I would do it naked so he could feel my body and agonise over the fact he couldn't watch. Power, humiliation, objectification - pure Domination.

But not every KH is dominant and not every KH/c relationship is D/s. ;)

18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Oh my you are a wicked lady! Your right about the visual satisfaction though. Mrs Chaste likes me on my back as she rides her strapon. She loves to have me look into her eyes as she cums. The emotional feeling I get from just watching whilst she has her orgasm and my cock is swollen inside it's cage is just indescribable. I truly don't care if she never lets me have another orgasm as long as I get to see her cum and the look of pure enjoyment and pleasure on her face. Oh dear I'm rambling! And I can feel a swelling sensation just writing this post and remembering the scene. :)

Parley and Andylocked like this.
  19. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I'm more like a Blair witch - you face the corner until I'm done with the first one... Haha!

With your case...for me, if you were into the whole idea of chastity - sexual abstinence - it not just includes cock caging but caging any sexual pleasure. Not only keeping your body pure for your Mistress but also your mind. It is more sweet to use a chaste man for sex without him enjoying it. The bitter agony for him knowing his Mistress is enjoying him without being able to taste it himself is a tribulation designed to teach him to let go of his own desires and truly submit to the will of his Mistress.

The fact that you are just as satisfied watching your Mistress have an orgasm as having your own tells me that just caging your cock is not enough to keep you chaste; if Chastity is about taking away sexual pleasure for a higher purpose. Imagine the man you could be if your eyes were chaste too.

Chaste J., Junebug15 and Andylocked like this.
  20. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #20 Tom Allen, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Cold cage? I guess it's possible, but steel is an excellent conductor of body heat; my cage is just as warm as my body, and my wife has never complained, or even mentioned a temperature difference.

It's interesting, though, that my wife *prefers* to feel the cage pressing against her bits. She says it reminds her that I'm locked up, and will not be coming - which is the turn-on for her.

Penetration *can be* a dominant act, but only if you accept the paradigm that whoever is on top moving around is the dominant one. My wife prefers missionary, with me on top holding her very close. If she gets on top, it's more for *my* pleasure than for hers. Mrs Edge prefers to have me perform to her direction; the fact that it mimics traditional PIV is secondary, if she bothers to think of it at all.

I suspect that most (not all, but most) men who are into chastity are really into orgasm denial or orgasm control. Complete sexual abstinence is not a factor for most people.

Chaste J. and Andylocked like this.
  21. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Wonderful

Andylocked likes this.
  22. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Yikes I like

Andylocked likes this.
  23. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Once again how wicked you are! :)

Andylocked likes this.
  24. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yes, a cold cage. Not everyone I have played with is a 24 hour chastity sub. Cold cages happen particularly during sessions with play subs. The sub is caged for the length of a session (mine is usually two hours), or if I instructed otherwise. And when you put fear in them, my kind of fear, warmth leaves their body quickly...lol.. And 'cold' as in hard and unforgiving to the delicate softness of a woman's body.

Interesting. I don't need to be reminded by physical means, I know my sub is locked because I have commanded it. My command is absolute.

And it's good that your wife is turned on by you not coming - that's what makes a KH. Usually a woman places her value or desirability upon a man's arousal and ability to come because of her. I've heard so many stories from men in regular relationships about their wives getting upset if they can't keep an erection or cum when sexually intimate. However, a Domme like me loves cum, and erections are always useful for my devious tortures, so using chastity also makes for a delectably complicated scenario.

Some believe chastity is chastity - it doesn't matter how long it is, as long as it is with real intent.

This is my philosophy: Dominance is action.

People think dominance is only about making decisions, giving out orders, making other people act and getting what they want. That's not the full capacity of dominance.

Female Domination is not only about the woman calling the shots but also taking action. It's exactly what chastity is - taking away the man's ability to act for himself by being locked up and the woman taking action over him by holding the key. To me, a woman lying on her back telling a man what to do and how she likes it describes every healthy sexual relationship - it's not domination but girl power...lol. Domination, in the full sense, without action is not power - a woman needs to be the active force to realise full domination. Likewise with sexual encounters - if a Domme is not taking action, is not using active energy to control her sub or to get what she wants, is she really dominating? Passively, maybe (but that opens up a completely new discussion...lol).

Domination is power. Power is a force. Force is action.

Yes, in the 'high' sense, as soon as chastity has anything to do with sex - physically and/or mentally - it is not chastity. I think only those in 24/7 lockup situations who do not have sexual encounters, even giving, are the real chasters....lol. The rest of us are just players. ;)

25. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    You ain't seen nothing yet. Be afraid, very afraid. ;P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice