Public Display?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guiness, Jan 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    One of my kicks out of being locked is the possibility that it'll be discovered.

To that end I've always encouraged my wife to wear the key in public - either on a necklace or anklet.

She's been very reticent, particularly in the early days, although she's becoming more confident now. I think here reticence is about her being embarrassed if asked as opposed to any embarrassment it might cause me. She's only ever been asked once and she said it was the key to her husbands heart.

I'd be interested to hear from any KH what they think about wearing the key on display to the public and if they have ever been asked about t key in vanilla society?

Jblocked, Gryffin, einheryar and 5 others like this.
  2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Its kind of funny because I have a jewelry key I love to wear in public, even though I'm the one locked. Its pretty much my favorite necklace, my wife bought it for me for my birthday.

You should totally get her one of those. Then you would get to see a key, and she would probably feel more elegant and sexy while reminded in a mirror with a smile about what you are both doing.

I can totally understand her hesitation of wearing the actual key in public though. Its not very stylish, and it does scream something about your kink in the open. I would as mentioned find something which pleases her but also excites you both.

Just my thoughts <3

Gryffin, Mash2214 and tiruh811 like this.
  3. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Better to wear the key in public than the cage! :p

Gryffin, Penney, fkfk and 3 others like this.
  4. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    I know exactly where you're coming from... I really love the idea of my wife wearing the key in public, possibly telling her friends about my chastity, etc. But she too will not wear the key on her neck. Actually, the key itself is kind of ugly, so I don't blame her.

Otoh, I have bought my wife a lot of lock & key jewelry to wear: an anklet with a little lock, Pandora charms with lock & key, a toe ring with a lock & key, and more. She proudly wears these, and she and I know exactly what they represent. I'm not sure what she would say if anyone noticed the theme and asked her about it.

Mash2214, tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  5. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Wife wears her key around her neck everyday. When we go out for a few drinks or dinner she also wears an anklet, proudly.

tiruh811 and Penney like this.
  6. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    My Wife(KH) wears the key around her neck all the time. She has been asked several times what the key is for. She either tell people it is the key to happiness or to her heart...I would love for her to tell one of her Sisters or girlfriends what the key is for. But we haven't crossed the bridge yet...:lockkey:

tiruh811, Rectrix and Penney like this.
  7. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    My GF used to wear my key on her anklet, and she was asked about it (by someone who knew what it represented) while grocery shopping one day. She's since gone to wearing the charm i my profile pic on her anklet. No one's asked about that while she's been wearing it yet.

We make it a point not to expose anyone else to our relationship configuration without their consent. But we've also decided that, if someone asks about it, we'll be honest with them. That's come to fruition only once. When we went to a jewelry store at a mall to have her charm attached to my GF's anklet, the young lady (asst manager) we were dealing with looked at the charm and did what I think anybody would do in such a case - she asked what it was about. So we told her. She was (I think obviously) taken aback, but was incredibly interested in the dynamic. That's as much "public" as has happened in our case so far, however.

8. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I would LOVE for my wife to wear the key and she did it on one weekend away but never again. Her enthusiasm for wearing the key probably won't grow but I'll suggest a symbolic piece of jewelry for our third chastity anniversary.

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    My wife wears a key necklace -- the one shown in my profile pic -- all of the time. She did briefly wear a chastity lock key around her neck until one of her female co-workers asked her about it. I get the impression that she didn't handle the explanation smoothly and was embarrassed about it afterward. (I think the co-workers guessed what it was for!) So she hasn't worn it around her neck much since.

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    Sounds like I'm actually quite lucky then that she wears it quite a lot now and on full display most often.

We too did have an ornate key pendent necklace which she wore a lot, but for me the fission of possible discovery just wasn't there.

I do understand that this is my kink predominantly and that she may be embarrassed if she was ever faced by someone who knew the real meaning - but I think the chances of that happening in the mainly vanilla world are fairly remote.

Love&Passion, tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Big fantasy of mine, too, by my Miss would not be comfortable with the possible exposure of our lifestyle.

Love&Passion and tiruh811 like this.
  12. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    My gf was at the airport coming back home from Virginia and a younger man came up to her and said, "nice key", smiled and walked away.

worldwidesub and Love&Passion like this.
  13. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    Kitten wears the key to HER cage on a necklace all the time. She is never shy about answering when asked what it goes to! She will usually ask if they really want to know first.

14. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    I wear My key nearly 24/7, even when he's not locked. I enjoy it far too much to put it away, particularly since I upgraded My chain to sterling silver. It's a part of My daily attire - casual or business. :)

It's not necessarily about 'advertising' our dynamic (although I do love getting curious looks from those who wouldn't dare ask). It's mostly for Myself. I enjoy everything about it - even the weight it can bring in other areas.

As far as confirming what it is... That depends on who's asking. I gave an unfiltered, honest answer to My best friend. I skirted around it a bit when his mother was the one doing the questioning... Ha.

I look forward to being more open about it in the future. :) But 95% of the time, the message is already there... for those who can read it.

15. bfg48

bfg48 Member

Local Time:
    My wife has worn the keys with a V-neck shirt in public a couple of times. I just recently bought a nice shirt for her that has "Keyholder" embossed on the front. She is much more comfortable with public displays if we are out of town where we won't run into others we know. Its still exciting when we catch someone looking. Some have no clue. Others eyes get a little big and they smile just a little bit. That thrills us!

16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I know a lot of this discussion is about displaying the keys, and that being discovered. However when I read the title I couldn't help but think just this morning my Mistress had suggested she might start wearing a key, but also display me in my cage to a sister! Yikes!

17. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    My keyholder, pretty much wears her key all the time. She has been asked about it some times but has always handled it with class. I have been asked by het to cast a copy of the key in solid sterling silver for her to wear as the original key has lost its plateing and gone a bronze colour. I think thats pretty dam cool

worldwidesub likes this.
  18. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:

My mistress makes a point of wearing the actual key to my cage when we are out. Along with the Queen of spades pendant. Mostly they dont get a second glance, but now ant then she gets a smile, or a giggle. She had had a few nods from black guys who seam to know exactly what the pendant symbolizes.
    The picture above was taken just before we went out for a meal. The waiter was a black guy who gave Julie quite a lot of attention, he seamed to be making more conversation with her than the other guests all night.
    Her wine glass never was empty and they were laughing and joking at the other end of the table just out of my hearshot. I could see she was openly flirting with him. At one stage she got hold of the key and they both looked over at me and started to laugh. As we went home in the taxi I asked her what was all the laughing about and she Replied he asked about the key and I told him. He found it quite amusing.
    Some people have all the fun.

19. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Being Displayed is the heart and soul of excitement for me. That possibility that someone may see you or if your wearing a mask the y may still know who you are. It’s common when we’re at home for Miss Shelly to put me On Display when it’s just us at home or with some of our intimate friends, this always excites me.

As for her wearing the key. She does this on rare occasions and very few people have asked what it’s for, I think most people just think it’s fashion. She also has a pandora bracelet that has a lock and key on it as @b_quark also mentioned. She wore this to the wedding we attended a few weeks ago and while we were sitting visiting with friends of hers she explained what each charm was for. Most were from vacations we were on , when she came to the lock she simply said “this symbolizes my husbands commitment to me “ and she went on to the next one just breezing over. The lady didn’t ask anything at all but I got a little stir between my legs.

Sexy Slave 69, Breathe and b_quark like this.
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Good Luck. If and when this happens it’ll be an incredibly exciting time. You will almost garanteed be wet and your cages strength will be tested. Have Fun

21. Boobookittiefk

Boobookittiefk New member

Self Employed
    Monroe, GA
    Local Time:
    Love the jewelry! Where did you find it?

22. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
  23. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I wear mine when husband is in chastity or under discipline.

24. FootLover1989

FootLover1989 Member

Manager
    Poland
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    How about making a man wear a chcastity key on his neck. Ofcourse a KH would have to make sure he would not be able to take it of by sealing the necklace somehow and make it short enough so he would not be able to open the lock with the key. I don't think most MEN are able to bend like this. On the other hand he would know how close and yet far away the key is and when asked he will have to give answers. All the KH would have to do is seal the necklace and check it some times. It could be a spare key when you want to make propability of discovery higher.

coffee2sugars, Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  25. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife wears a gold key around her neck and a hotwife anklet even though she only has a fantasy bull.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice