MCN Amicus Review

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by EbonyToeAddict, Jan 20, 2019.

1. EbonyToeAddict

EbonyToeAddict Active member

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    The Amicus Chastity Cage available at malechastitynow.com is a semi custom cage available in two cage lengths. The length options are 1.75" and 2.25". The internal cage diameter is 1.25". The design is simple and elegant.

[​IMG]

Purchasing Experience
    Male Chastity Now is a great name for the business, because you get the products very quickly and in my opinion at an amazing value. The customer service provided by Mark at Male Chastity Now is as good as it gets. Very responsive and helpful. Including offering custom sizing options not available on the site.

Build Quality
    The overall quality of the 316l stainless steel cage is excellent. The finish is very smooth and polished. You can tell they are made by hand. The security screw lock is simple and effective. Does not loosen and the unique head would be hard to find, never seen one quite like it. For $160 us dollars it offers some of the best value available. I have tried many china made cages, and this is superior in quality.

Fit
    For someone new to chastity and of average size, the Amicus cage is an excellent starting point. Sure you can order a $20 china manufactured cage, but you get what you pay for. The gap sizes in those cages are all over the place. If you're new to chastity you can try several, and never understand why you are not getting a good fit or having issues with discomfort and chaffing. In the end I had another base ring made 1/16" larger and with a larger gap. It made all the difference in the world. It's quite amazing what a few millimeters will do to the fit and feel of a device. If the gap size is wrong you will have issues.

Conclusion
    If you're serious about chastity and looking to wear 24/7 the semi custom Amicus offers a great value at less than $200 with the security screw. With the proper fit this device can be worn comfortable 24/7 for years to come.

Thanks again to Mark at malechastitynow.com for the excellent service. Happy customer.

2. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Great review. I second much of this, although we didn't get the security screw version (an upgrade in mind). We've still been very happy with the Amicus.

This was the very first cage I purchased, and the only one we use now. Of course I was nervous about the fit and it could still be a bit better, but I'm glad I didn't go the amazon route to 'test' sizing. We were able to transition into '24/7' very easily with this device - both mentally and physically. Not sure that would have been the case if we'd started with a sharp or poorly made cage.

And yes, Mark is fantastic. Super nice guy and an excellent craftsman. Responsible for a lot of smiles, I bet! :)

Rectrix and EbonyToeAddict like this.
  3. EbonyToeAddict

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    I like the simplicity of the security screw. I understand that it's not enough security for some.

With the security screw option Mark does make some cool keys for your KH, if you decide to upgrade. They are not on the site, but he can make you one on request. The cost is $50.

heart1.jpg
    heart2.jpg

Peter Rabbit, Unlucky and Breathe like this.
  4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    :eek: I had no idea he offered that service. But of course he would!

That's an adorable key. Thanks for passing on the info. :)

EbonyToeAddict likes this.
  5. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    He really needs to add that to the site. I was going to email him about exactly that in a few (5-6) months when I'm looking for a new device.

6. EbonyToeAddict

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    I am not sure why he has not elected to add them to the site. Perhaps with enough demand he will. The key looks very nice and is small in size. It's created with the intent of being worn on a necklace.

He also offers this other cross like key below.

cross key.JPG

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I also have one just like that. My wife has worn it out to dinner, and I couldn’t take my eyes off it. Especially as she twirls it around with a smirk. ;)

Mark has more to offer than what’s on his website. I don’t even remember how I knew to ask for one. I agree with the above reply that he should list those decorative and functional pendants.

But he focuses on his physical work, rather than on his website and marketing... and I respect that, and his excellent personal communication.

8. EbonyToeAddict

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    That's awesome @Peter Rabbit. My wife just received hers yesterday.

9. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    My focus is actually on the physical work AND customer service. Responding to emails sometimes requires more time in a given day than fabricating a device. And even though some questions are repetitive to me, I don't copy and paste answers. Instead, I hand type each response, placing the focus on the individual with whom I'm corresponding. Doing it this way keeps the conversation fresh and individualized for me too.

Marketing is my kryptonite and weakness at the moment, and is still something I'm trying to figure out and employ. It's also a bit of a thorn in my side right now, as I try to find the proper balance of people finding my website and filling the gaps in my present fabrication schedule. Although I'd like to increase sales this year, I also don't want to be overwhelmed with more work than I can handle, especially since I'm a one person operation. I do like to have a bit of a personal life, as well as time to rest and recover.

Regarding the heart-shaped pendants/keys...I haven't been able to find a regular supplier until recently, and was only able to purchase a few pendants at a time from the first source I found. That's why they weren't listed on my website, but that's about to change and I'll be adding the heart shaped keys to the website in the near future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice