Wife wants a sexless marriage and turning me into asexual slave !!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by truecuckold, Jan 22, 2019.

?

Do you think it's normal or common that a wife cut her husband sexually and keep him as asexual ?

Poll closed Oct 18, 2021.
  1. Yes , it's common in the chastity and femdom lifestyle that a wife cut her husband off sexually

73 vote(s)
    48.7%
  2. No , it's not common and it means that the wife doesn't love her husband anymore

77 vote(s)
    51.3%
Random Thread
  1. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    Hello everyone ,

I talked about my relationship with my wife in a previous post . We are both in our early 40s and we have been married for 10 years . She used to cheat on me in the past and left me 3 times for other lovers but then came back to me .
    We have beem

Yesterday we had an honest discussion about our life together . My wife told me that honestly she doesn't feel any sexual attraction to me . And that when we have sex she has to imagine that she is with someone else to be able to enjoy .

She told me that she still loves me but it's a different kind of love . Like what she would have for a pet or a close friend or relative , but not a sexual kind of love .

She said that the main reason why she left me before was that she didn't want to have sex with me .

But at the same time she loves me and doesn't want to leave me .

She told me that to save our marriage we will have new arrangements . We will live as a married couple but without sex . Our marriage will be sexless . I will be submissive to her and I will live with her as her " asexual " or " non sexual " slave husband . She will have the right to have sex with other men if she wants . Also she will have the right to have sex with me " if she wants " .

She said that for sure I will not have sexual intercourse " Penis in Vagina " with her . But for oral sex it will be possible for me to lick her , but only if she initiated it . I will not have the right to initiate any kind of sex .

I accepted these conditions . And actually this was my fantasy for a years . But it is always different when it becomes a reality .

Me and my wife didn't have sex since mid September 2018 , so for more than 4 months by now . But I didn't know that she has a plan to cut me off sexually permanently .

I would like to know what you think about this . Does any of you have such kind of relationship with his wife ? And do you think that if my wife doesn't want to have sex with me it means that she doesn't love me anymore ? Would a woman live with a husband while she doesn't have sexual desire for him ?

I would like to know your opinions and advices .

Thank you in advance for your comments and advice ..

MyDB likes this.
  2. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Sound like nonsense to me, but who am I to judge.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I reread the original post yesterday and after reading this one, I really have my doubts this is true. There are just too many red flags that sound more like 'fantasy' than reality. Of course, I'm not going to say I know for sure one way or the other, but...

Kylara and Otto9 like this.
  4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Married 31 years and my wife had those feeling - loved me but sex the last 4 years has been only she gets off and very rarely -
    Menopause and being sick and surgery has taken a toll on her sexually
    She at times feels like roommates-
    I hug her daily tuck into bed nightly kiss her
    We hold hands on walks
    No slave situation I just try to help her and be supportive
    So I kind of understand
    Yes I like to be chastised but she has no interest in it
    So I self lock

5. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    If this is actually true, you are being used. From the outside, I highly doubt that she loves you but probably enjoys what you provide. If your ok with this, fine. I suspect she is keeping you around untils "something better" comes along. Unless this "relationship" really floats your boat, its probably time to move on. She needs more then you can provide and you deserve more then she is willing to give.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    OMG...this is an odd situation...I agree with @mcfeely !

If this is a true story, she is being quite self centered for someone that 1. Has cheated on you. 2. Is cutting you from sexual activity.

It sounds like no remorse, for either. Normally, I would think when a couple needs to change their sexual expectations, their would be some understanding and compromises. Like, “hey, I don’t find you sexually attractive and would like to stop having sex with you. I will however give you handjobs and occasional bj’s”.

This sounds like she doesn’t want to leave you because she is not financially secure enough, or has grown accustom to the things in the home that you provide.

You might want to take a hard look at what kind of person would cut you off without remorse.

7. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, that happens all the time. However, that's usually because the woman has next to zero sex drive due to things like menopause rather than being a selfish bitch.

Rrnjr, Kylara, HeavyFeather and 4 others like this.
  8. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you need a new wife. Belive me the very first time she would have cheated on me . The marriage would be over . NO EXCUSE. That is not a marriage. You are being USED.

Rrnjr, Kylara, NsToy and 2 others like this.
  9. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    I think you need to find out if she's expecting a "no PIV sex slave", which sounds like your fantasy, or a servant. There are a few factors that you nees to think about... like who's making the money, who controls the money, do either of you have any real commitment, etc...

Dangerous waters ahead IMHO

Hawabi likes this.
  10. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is nothing but fantasy.

Otto9 and Billus like this.
  11. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    I would like to thank all who commented on my post here. I appreciate your opinions and advises
    I would like to confirm that my story is 100% real, not a fantasy as some said. I know it's a strange story, but this was my life for 10 years. Many people think that I am crazy that I stayed with my wife in spite of her cheating and leaving me 3 times, but I really love her and I know she is not a bad person. She's just emotionally unstable.
    Regarding money, no she doesn't depend on me financially. Actually she earns much more than I do. So, she doesn't stay with me for financial reasons.
    She said that she loves me, but she doesn't see me as a sexual partner. I'm confused!!

sub1956rob likes this.
  12. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    In that case, she doesn't want to have to pay you alimony and lose your free labor.

Achedlock17 and Maid Denise like this.
  13. Varmint

Varmint Member

Local Time:
    I'm on marriage #2 because I found out my 1st wife cheated. Yea, I loved her and I wanted to make it work... but it just wasn't going to and I had to be honest with myself that I deserved better. To each their own I suppose, but if she left you 3 times I'm not sure I understand the relationship. If I were in your shoes, marriage counseling AND individual counseling would be required to hold me off from retaining a lawyer.

With that said, if you are both happy with the set up, well, more power to you. Just be sure you are not letting kinky fantasy could your judgement here. Go jerk off and then rethink this.... do you really want this set up?

coffee2sugars likes this.
  14. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife also does not want me to have intercourse with her anymore, but not for the same reasons. She just hates intercourse and doesn’t find men sexually attractive.

After ten years of very difficult sex life, I finally decided to end my misery. I have struggled my whole life with gender dysphoria and decided it was time I do something healthy for myself and told my wife about my struggles. She always knew there was something “different” about me, but it was a bit of a shock nonetheless. I confessed that my desire is to transition.

I went on HRT December 15, 2018. My sex drive is practically gone, I hardly ever have erections anymore (occasional nocturnal erections once every few days), and really couldn’t care less about anything sexual. I’m finally free of the torture of the male sex drive.

Oddly, or maybe ironically, my wife, who for ten years hated and resisted sex, now is pushing me to engage sexually with her. F*** that. That train has sailed and it is never coming back. She can have what she always wanted: a sex-free marriage.

15. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Before replying, be aware that this is almost certainly a fake situation.

16. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Eh, not necessarily a fake situation. I've seen odder things. The wife may genuinely like him as a friend and roommate.

17. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    That's exactly what she told me. That she likes me as a friend, a cousin or a roommate. But she doesn't feel sexual attraction to me.
    So, she wants our relationship to be sexless. I'm confused and I don't know if it will continue to be like this or that she will change her mind in the future.
    Have you seen similar relationships before ? Would you tell me about it and how it developed ?

18. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    There's no way to tell what will happen,.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Please let us know if “let’s be friends” ends up working.

20. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    She wants both of us to stay married but to live as friends Which means no sex between the 2 of us. Since my wife is into D/s lifestyle she suggested that I would live as her asexual slave.

rubberboy58 likes this.
  21. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    #21 NoloMeTangere, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    My god shepherdsflock,

I'm surprised by the anger in your post. You have always felt uncomfortable with your sexuality, and chose a woman equally uncomfortable with her socially demanded heterosexuality.

The fact that she would prefer you neutered was pretty much inevitable, as was the likelihood that she would find you more attractive as a feminized version of yourself.

I pray that you find the spiritual strength to accept the changes that your decision to induce your transition have wrought, and perhaps recommit yourself to your marriage in what will become a lesbian relationship.

You spoken before of your wife's lesbian leanings, and perhaps your marriage will be stronger as two women than it was as a heterosexual couple.

Perhaps you could purchase a copy of "The Joy of Lesbian Sex" and this could serve as a blueprint for a happier, more intimate and sexual relationship with your god-given wife.

As always, good luck and God bless.

SubSnuggler and Consensus like this.
  22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like I said...let us know how that works out. I can’t see the downside or any reason for resentment. “Let’s just be friends” has worked out every time I’ve ever heard it, I’m sure your situation will resolve itself without a hitcho_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:! Do I have the appropriate amount of eye rolls, it doesn’t seem like enough!

23. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess there is some resentment. In recent weeks she has tried to resurrect physical intimacy between us and I am not happy with it. I know what she is doing; she sees that she is losing control over me and doesn’t want to lose it. It’s hard for somebody reading my posts to understand the dynamics in our relationship, but I will be as clear as I can be through written words. She fears loss of control over me. She wants back the control that she is losing. And I am feeling more confident and independent than I have felt in the last decade.

I know that she doesn’t really want sex. I know I am not the object of her affection. It’s all a ploy by her to drag me back to where I have been for the last ten years and be easy to control. I am NOT letting it happen.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  24. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Im so sorry to hear that you feel that way now. I am of course, unable to see the reality of your situation, but my feeling was that you were very much in love and wanted to serve your wife through chastity. You seemed proud of the sacrifice that you had made in order to please your wife. It appears that that is no longer true.

Also, your wife APPEARED to be enjoying sex more, albeit in a very tease and denial sort of way, where she relished being able to drive you crazy with desire, and was stimulated by denying you.

Later, it appeared that you were transitioning or considering transitioning to being a woman, and it APPEARED that you and your wife might become a de facto lesbian couple.

Now it appears that you are becoming asexual and feel no drive to be with her except perhaps out of duty, and financial and social pressure.

I may be completely wrong (and i probably am) but your loss of desire for your wife must be terrifying to her. While I agree that you have undoubtedly lost any sexual desire for your wife, this is a result of choices YOU have made. Sex IS a motivator in marriage, and by choosing to destroy that desire, you have made the decision to destroy that motivator.

I wish you and your wife and family the best, but I fear where your decisions may take you.

25. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    I think the reason you are posting this because it quite doesnt work for you. I personally use chastity to stimulate sexual tension and energy between me and my wife. Seems like cuckolding can do the same for some people. How do you get your sexual needs met?

sub1956rob and coffee2sugars like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice