Turning a husband into a sexless chastity slave !!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by truecuckold, Jan 24, 2019.

?

Is it common in chastity lifestyle that wife turns husband into a celibate asexual slave?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2020.
  1. Yes.

14 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. No.

22 vote(s)
    61.1%
Random Thread
  1. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    My wife of 10 years decided to turn me into a sexless chastity slave. She said first that she lost interest in me sexually.
    But later she admitted that she had a dream and a deep desire to turn a man into a chaste slave who would serve her but remains celibate and doesn't have any kind of sex with her.
    So, now I will live with her and serve her without sex or even touching. She said that she believes that this is the real chastity. Also, she said that it makes her to feel dominant and powerful when she turns a man into her asexual slave.
    We had femdom female led marriage for over 10 years, and we included chastity for the last few months. But now my wife wants me to be in what she calls " Real " Chastity. Which means I wouldn't be allowed any kind of sex with her.
    Does anyone here has such an arrangement? Is it really empowering and exciting for a woman to turn a man into a chaste servant? What do you think?

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    #2 Unlucky, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    What do I think? Stop posting fantasy bullshit. There are sexless marriages but functionally nobody has one where one party is unable to even touch the other party.

If this isn't fantasy, divorce her and find someone who isn't a soulless bitch.

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I find it hard to figure how people can come up with wank fodder like this.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    My post is Not a fantasy. It is my life. And my wife made it a condition to stay married that we wouldn't have sex and that I wouldn't touch her.
    We are not a regular couple.. We met through the BDSM community over 10 years ago. And we have a Mistress /slave relationship. So, our life is a bit crazy.

5. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm expecting another thread in two days where you mention that you're also not allowed to see her, smell her, or hear her voice and that you just happened to not mention it in your first two threads for "reasons".

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  6. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    I'm allowed to do everything except sex. I can kiss her hand or kiss her on the cheek . She let me also massage her. We share the bed when we sleep. She got into an idea that we shouldn't have any kind of sex. Few years ago she told me that she had a fantasy of tu a man into a chastity asexual slave, but I never took her seriously. Now, looks like she wants to turn her fantasy into a reality!

7. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    On Tuesday you mentioned that oral was allowed if she wanted it. Now it is no sex at all. On Saturday, it will be no physical contact at all. Next Monday it will be you're not allowed to see her, hear her, or smell her. If you want people to take you seriously (not happening at this point), you don't make huge changes to what you're saying after 2 days.

Billus and HeavyFeather like this.
  8. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    In the original post from a few days ago, it was stated:

Note there's no mention here of meeting through the BDSM community. And while she was apparently having plenty of sex, there was none with the OP before getting married (after "a few months"). Does that sound like something 'real'?

I can almost believe remaining faithful for six years, but who goes on a three-month business trip? Maybe if you're a secret agent. But the wife has a higher income. So does some junior partner get sent off for a quarter of a year without being allowed to come home for a visit? I think that's baloney.

This is where it becomes true wank fodder. Who would ask questions like this unless they were looking for a thrill?

Here's the original post: Intense cuckolding experience

Now it seems we just report the same nonsense every few days hoping to troll more unsuspecting readers. I tried to give the OP the benefit of the doubt at first, but now he's practically begging people to respond as if this was really happening.

Note also that there's no mention of chastity; is he just not masturbating or is there now going to be mention of a cage that only she has the key to?

A few years ago, he admitted that he had a desire to be locked and denied permanently: Anyone into permanent chastity?

And if you examine his posting history, you'll see him asking about devices, but never responding to the advice he got, so who knows if he ever got one.

I get fed up with people posting their fantasies as real life experiences.

Charles3451 and Unlucky like this.
  9. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I , too, am living a life in permanent chastity but it evolved this way over 8 years. LOL. Can never see it happening overnight except if the wife happens to know something that could send you to prison for life. lol

10. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey, whatever floats your boat have fun, this does not sound true.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice