Security, or why ball-trap chastity devices suck – Part 1

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by RoginaFalengi, Sep 2, 2018.

1. RoginaFalengi

RoginaFalengi Member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    The security of a device had always been a big interest (read: obsession) of mine, therefore this thread is for people who crave total surrender via the means of fool-proof chastity, and know they can’t simply be trusted to keep their promise to remain chaste (eg: after two weeks of chastity and teasing I’d be willing to fuck a cactus) 24/7, totally secure chastity is my goal.

This is a long post where I’ll be sharing my conclusions about devices and security measures you could take in a series of mini-reviews in chronological order, I’m not going to repeat what every review out there had already said.

Background:
    • Been trying different CDs for over 6 years with a KH that I’m lucky to share this fetish with her.
    • 2” flaccid / 7” erect

Devices:

CB6000s (100$):
    • This is where I started, wore it for a week at most, the night pain was really annoying.
    • I could pull out, even with the smallest rings I could possibly handle (2nd smallest one), but it wasn’t possible to insert the penis back to the tube.
    • To prove I did use the smallest ring, Here’s a pretty graphic experience with this CB, I was trying to pee with one of the smaller rings while erect, I felt extreme pain, almost like a needle went through my penis, turned out I’m bleeding from my penis, a dozen kilometers away from my KH and the key, I stopped bleeding after a few minutes, pain was gone after a day or two, had to remove the cage ASAP.
    • I moved to the next device because it had begun cracking in the middle of the tube. Discomfort, hygiene and pull out issues were disappointing too.

Mature Metal’s - Queen’s Keep (390$):

qk.jpg

• I thought maybe a better designed cage will prevent pull outs, tried 4 different double rings. This is where I realized ball trap style of devices aren’t going to work
    • It was very bearable to wear it long term. Had several two weeks runs, hygiene is great.
    • Erections and the constant adjustment due to the ball trap design still sucked.
    • I moved on because the design was too open and after a few months I found a way to cum even in a 2 inches device with a 1 ½ “ base ring.
    • I decided ball trapped devices aren’t going to work, especially open ones, the discomfort and security is subpar due to the design
    • NOTE: I do applaud MM’s communication and workmanship, I just think there is an inherent problem with using a ring around the balls to secure a device to an organ that resembles a snake.

Chinese Chastity Belt (90$):

z.jpg

I will write more about it because there’s not enough information regarding them and I think they are currently the best solution sub 1000$ in the market.

• I realized that going for a full belt was the only practical way to solve the pullout and the discomfort due to the base ring’s natural displacement away from the body.
    • I knew that this might be a terrible design but the idea of not being able to even touch my balls and the closed tube was intriguing.
    • The feeling of a full metal belt was amazing at first, the erection pain was totally gone!
    • Pullout is impossible when adjusted correctly.
    • Under clothing it is undetectable, but you will walk in the first few weeks like someone who got kicked in the balls.
    • After a few weeks and adjustments of the belt to fit on the hips instead of the waist (I can share how if there is enough interest) I was really happy with the belt, the pain in the legs and waist is very bearably.
    • I have been locked for at most for 14 days continuously and for 21 days with a 3 hours break (didn’t cum) in the last 3 months which I received the belt.
    • In the last two months I had a total of less than 10 hours supervised release.

Different discomfort issues:

• Chafing in the legs – time, body cream, and adjusting the cup to be as close as possible to the body helped.
    • Pressure on the waist – start with a bigger belt, but again try to minimize the movement ASAP.
    • Pinching because the wielding of the tube to the cup is super sketchy and the skin gets in a small crevasse.
    • Rubber Liner constantly slips and although I do use electric tape and a few tricks to keep it where it should be it is far from ideal.
    • Tiny screws scratching the skin.
    • Hygiene is meh.

Provided you can endure enough discomfort (and pain) for the first weeks, with enough time the discomfort issues will become minimal, you will have to endure pretty real pain if you want to make it work.

So far this had been the best belt I’ve tried:

• Cumming in this belt sucks because there’s barely any stimulation, not to mention it takes around an hour.
    • I can’t have an erection, can’t pull out.
    • Can’t remove the belt without the keys which are locked in a safe.
    • Even if removed it’s temper evident when you combine a locking seal which there’s plenty of space for on the belt.
    And now for the bad news, I realized that I can cum with this belt while lying on my belly, holding the belt and humping it, the penis could move in what seems to be a really comfortable metal tube after two weeks without a cum.

What’s Next?

• Now I’m waiting for a belt from Behind Barz, they claim they got the design just right after years of research, I like their design, let’s see what the fuss is all about, it looks like it might solve some of the issues.

Extra Security measures:

Spare Key:
    • Having a spare key is out of the question for me, I would abuse it.

Piercing:
    • I have tried to get PA piercing, didn’t work out because the piercer was an idiot and pierced me at 16g thickness which is knife thin, almost cut my penis in half, didn’t try since, mostly because the recovery time is unbearable for us.

Numbered Security Seals:
    • As an addition to the lock, one-time security seals are really hot IMO, Metal ones are even better because you can’t bullshit your KH with the excuse that the plastic seal had just torn.
    • I did try to buy cheap plastic ones from AliExpress, unfortunately the numbers were printed very poorly and washed off with touch.
    • Deters the KH from opening your cage :)
    • I liked these (1$/Piece):
    s-l500.jpg

Safe:
    • Simple things like just giving the keys to my KH isn’t an option since I could look for it in her bag/house, wearing 3 huge keys 24/7 is cumbersome and insecure, and keeping them at work is not practical enough for her.
    • Bought the cheapest 40$ YALE safe I could find with 8 digits numerical code (99,999,999 options is pretty secure).
    • CB’s keys and seals went inside.
    • Spare key for the safe is kept at her workplace.
    • Securing your safe to a wall is a good idea against you and a potential rubber.

Since the introduction of full belt, locking numbered metal seals, and a safe, chastity time had been extra frustrating, knowing I would have to go through so many pretty unrealistic (impossible) measures to get out, and also be eventually detected.

TBC…

2. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I am waiting for my Behind Barz, should arrive in a week og two. I have a large PA, so I ordered a PA modification, to make the belt 100% safe. As others, I really cannot trust myself, so I go all the way. My keyholder has given me two weeks to get used to the belt, then I must hand over the keys and the tools for the security screw locking my PA. Off course she is supervising the training programe! My current device is a ball trap, and saddly its no good for long term wear. My lovely keyholder wish to make my chastity permanent as in: permanent. We really hope that BB can deliver what we wish: a belt to be put in and keys to trow away :)

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Regardless of the device, ejaculating is possible in almost any of them. It's like trying to secure your house from burglars; the best you can hope for is to make the task so difficult that it's not worth the effort.

SubSnuggler and Unlucky like this.
  4. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    That may be true. But last time I tried I had to endure a serious caning, and I'm not motivated to try that again ever. Unfortunately we cannot be together 24/7, and we have separate bedrooms. So... Behind Barz is coming Up

5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Everything I write about below assumes no piercing; that's not under consideration.

I agree about the security and feeling of the full belt. I tried a relatively inexpensive one, and it was very effective, and the feeling was amazing. Attempted erections are exciting rather than painful, without the friction and pressure typically caused by the base ring of a trapped ball device. The lining didn't stay put very well, which I attribute to the cheapness of the device; I didn't really expect much of it. It also had the metal crotch band, and I'm pretty sure I'd prefer a cable (or nothing, like one of the Behind Barz option).

The potential negatives of a full belt are: (1) restriction of movement; (2) noticeability; and (3) hygiene. Even with a high-end belt, no matter how well it fits, the metal band around your waist is almost certainly going to create some discomfort or restriction in certain sports or other physically demanding activities. It might also be visible above the waistband of your clothing, particularly if you play sports or take your shirt off for any reason. And since you're fully enclosed, it's not as easy to get a thorough cleaning.

(1) To alleviate the restriction of movement, the Carrara waistband has some hinges, so it's not completely stiff. Fancy Steel has gone a step further, and designed a waistband with several curved plates connected by cable. That has real promise for freedom of movement. I haven't tried either of them, so can't say for sure.

(2) Some full belts ride lower on the hips, and others high up on the waist. Obviously, the lower ones should be less noticeable, but I'm not confident that they would be discrete enough for me in some situations. Some belts also bulge in the front, while others are flatter. It depends on the model.

(3) Cleaning can require removal of the belt, although some models have made provisions for flushing the interior, and some even have a front cover that is an open cage style, similar to many trapped ball devices.

Re. TBDs, I have tried four. Mature Metal Jailbird, Holy Trainer V2, stainless steel version of Holy Trainer style, and a 3D printed product. Pros and Cons:

* Mature Metal Jailbird - Pros: open, easy cleaning without removal; custom sizing and customized features possible; generally comfortable; option of padlock, security screw, and/or security seal. Cons: pullout is possible when completely flaccid; base ring can cause pressure/friction pain because it's on a single plane, not curved backward on the bottom.

* HT2 - Pros: very comfortable; base ring is curved backward on the bottom, resulting in less pressure when the ring is pushed forward by erection; integrated lock, no need for padlock. Cons: poor ventilation; can't clean thoroughly while wearing, gets gross after only a day or two.

* Stainless steel HT-type device - Pros: very comfortable, base ring not much trouble, like HT2, maybe better; stainless steel doesn't get as gross as HT resin; integrated lock. Cons: very enclosed, so can't get good cleaning without removal; not as bad as HT, but still gross after a couple days; pullout possible.

* 3D printed device - Pros: comfortable; integrated lock. Cons: not secure, pullout easy.

I'm still researching, and hoping to get another device with much improved security features. Ms. Lori has a new anti-pullout feature with excellent potential. There is also the possibility of attaching a minimalist waist band (chain or cable) to the base ring of a TBD, keeping the ring against the body to prevent pullout and pain from the ring pushing forward.

Bottom line: if you aren't pierced and want a secure device (no undetected unauthorized release without destruction of the device or measures so extreme as to be impractical), right now either a full belt or a TBD with a waist band attachment is probably needed. However, some security improvements for TBDs are on the horizon, and something much better may be available before too long.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    I don’t get it, I go a long time without an orgasm or physical contact, and when I attach my Buick sized vibrator to my my cage containing my overly sensitive sexual organ, I ejaculate!

I get it, total security is hot. The problem is that it’s not attainable. Given enough time, and effort, there is not a device that cannot be defeated. If it can be locked it can be unlocked. If it’s hard enough to contain an erection it’s hard enough to let vibration through. If your penis isn’t physically attached you can fish it out of anything.

I have a device, along with a piercing that is the most secure I’ve ever had...I bet after a month I could put the wand to it and eventually I would cum. I once tried for 30 minutes and I almost got there (I was testing the limits).

I would suggest pull out proof, pretty comfortable, fairly hygienic, and orgasm resistant, is about the best we can do with the male anatomy.

Hut6000 likes this.
  7. amythx

amythx New member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Does anyone have an idea for a suitable waist band? I remember seeing one somewhere but can't find it anymore. It would need to have it's own locking mechanism, right?

Thanks for a great discussion. I do agree about the vibrator being enough for a decent orgasm. I keep mine in a safe now :p

8. jrrydex2

jrrydex2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    For the CB series Fetish Felix has the CS-600

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice