If the Chastity Mansion were a real place... (Just for fun)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Violet_Noir, Jan 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Violet_Noir

Violet_Noir Active member

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Just for fun I thought I'd post this here, as I got to thinking what if all this were as easily accessible in the real world.

Like the title suggests, imagine for a moment if the Chastity Mansion were just that an actual huge mansion who's members practiced chastity and all manner of other fetishes. Better still, you've been invited to attend. Butthis being the Chastity Mansion, standards are high and you're expected to arrive as one would expect a [insert your preferred role here]...

How would you arrive?

2. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  3. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    Haha

4. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Sub to arrive before time. Wearing nothing but street clothing over my cage . After waiting in the foyer I am meet by Miss Lucy and she introduces me to the Goddess who's control I will be under during my stay at the Mansion .
    At this point Goddess PJ tells me to take off my clothes and to put them in a locker ,which after I did ,she locked it up. Then attached a leash to the end of my cage , cuffed my hands behind my back and stared leading me through the Mansion and up a couple of flights of stairs . I could not help but notice how beautiful Lucy as the Mansion . At the top of the stairs I am take to a big oak wooden door ,with not one, but three locks I could see from the outside of the door . Once inside this giant room I look around and one of the room is a full dungeon with a rack, a wooden X up a wall, more crops , whips, flogers,and a wide variety of sizes of canes. The other half was taken up by the biggest bed I have ever seen with lots of eye hooks , and a totally open bath room including a huge walk in shower. There was a nice kitchen which I would be using to cook for her.
    I am lead to a wooden pole and my cuffs are attached to it when a blind fold goes over my eyes. At this point Goddess PJ takes the time to thank me for excepting the invention and that over the next 7 days she would make sure I never forget a one of them, but then she SAID something that scared the shit out of me. IF I LET YOU LEAVE. WELCOME TO THE MANSION .

Obsequious and Violet_Noir like this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Knowing the expectation, I would arrive in my black satin corset, cups overflowing from the breast forms tucked in the bottom of the cup, a fishnet top over that. A black leather a-line skirt with thigh high black lace-top nylons, garter straps peeking out below the skirt when I walk. 4" leather stiletto ankle boots, and a riding crop complete the wardrobe.

My long red wavy hair swishes down just past my shoulder and frames a pair of silver hoop earrings. Smokey eyeshadow, and a brick red lipstick are the featured makeup application that you'll notice.

What you won't see are my black backless pouch panties with the purple trim and matching royal purple Cherry Keeper cage contained within - unless you're good that is :)

Violet_Noir likes this.
  6. chastity_pantyhose

chastity_pantyhose Active member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    maybe this is just like gathering,like zentai walk
    I will come lately with mistress with chastity(obivious), zentai suit,female mask and maid costume.
    My mistress will come with her mistress outfit( black stocking, black leotard, very thick make up and pony tail hair)
    And she will hold my hand everywhre to explore the mansion

7. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    Me, I'd think of it as a Spa hotel complex. Persons register as chast or keyholder. Once your booking is made and approved, you must at all times present your chastity device or held key. This set up allows for both M and F chast visitors and both M & F keyholders.
    The spa facility could offer many 'other' facilities such as dungeon rooms sex rooms with treatment professionals for specific treatments.
    There could be Latex fetish party nights. Swinging nights. Even a bull ring, with hired male strippers (Minimum size required)

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Would arrive as I’m usually dressed in public, button down collar shirt, jeans, and black leather jacket.

Once I was in, I would probably saunter over to the bar. There I would chit chat with fellow members, put faces to names, and experience an almost high school reunion type of atmosphere. After a bit I would text my wife about whatever I’ve seen and done, take a little tour of the place, and head home.

9. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    Why not have it all? Spa, dungeon, everything. Why limit the fun, right? Of course a theme night could be a fun way to mix things up. But I do love TitaniumJones idea, that you have to present your key/cage at all times.

10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I would arrive dressed as a Roman slave, probably holding stuff for Xena.

Violet_Noir likes this.
  11. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    Toga and collar?

12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Tunic, sandles, collar, chastity device...

Violet_Noir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice