Hello members of the Mansion

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by smalldick_tom, Jan 8, 2019.

1. smalldick_tom

smalldick_tom Member

Retired
    Denmark, Aarhus
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Hello

I'm Tom, age 42, and have been experimenting with chastity over the last 10 years on and off - Mostly off Ha Ha.

I've tried a few models like Bon4, CB6000, holytrailer 2, and a cheep metal one.

I am mostly here to research chastity devices, as I had surgery during my youth, so I am looking after a model that might fit. So far no luck, as I need extra spacing between balls and tube. In other words, I need way less pressure from tube pressing back on my balls. Advice, suggestions and helps is most appriciated.

You're more then welcome to say hi if you're curious about me,or simply like to chat in general. :)

tiruh811 and EbonyToeAddict like this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion!

If I'm understanding your problem correctly, you basically need to increase the angle that the tube extends from the ring to reduce the pressure on your scrotum. The challenge there is that increasing the angle also increases "gap" which can lead to a testicle slipping out. If you had to guess, how much more space do you need between the bottom of the tube and your scrotum?

Off hand, you are probably looking at a custom device. Since you are in Europe, Steelworxx might be a good place to start. Depending on how committed you are to being locked, an other option is to get pierced and use a device that is secured by the piercing. That would eliminate the problem completely.

smalldick_tom likes this.
  3. smalldick_tom

smalldick_tom Member

Retired
    Denmark, Aarhus
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

You are correct. The gap between tube and backring needs to be increased somehow, to take off the pressure against my balls. Either it can be done by pushing the tube further out to create more space, or angle of the backside where the tube extents from needs to be changed to create the gap.

Not sure, and it is difficult to tell or measure, but most likely somewhere between 1/4 and ½ an inch.

I am not gonna do the piercing, as I am not a fan of that.

Thanks for the help and link Adam - Steelworks looks incredible expensive, might even be cheaper to order from a US company, If I can figure out the right measurement.

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, a 1/2"! Most of the custom chastity makers offer gap changes by the 1/8" (with a typical range of 3/8" to 1/2"). "Gap" is a three dimensional shape created by the space left in the base ring after subtracting out the tube and the space between the tube and the base ring. That's basically the space where your scrotum sits but if it is too large then a testicle can slip back through. Unfortunately there is no way to measure for it.

You might want to consider contacting some of the custom makers, describe your situation, and see what they can do for you. Another option is if you want to do some testing is buy a cheap device like this one, where the tube is attached via a post on the ring.

stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-adult.jpg

Obviously you want to get something that that more or less fits you. With a vice and a little mechanical skill you can bend the post a little bit at a time until you get to something that works for you. Then you'd have much better idea of what kind of gap you would need. The device pictured above is available on DH Gate for less than €17.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. smalldick_tom

smalldick_tom Member

Retired
    Denmark, Aarhus
    Local Time:
    The 1/2" was a qualified guess after a quick measurement. And yes, the 1/2" is the space between the base ring around balls, and where the tube starts. It might sound like a lot, but since my sach is fairly tight it doesn't go anywhere when first locked in place. I think it was possible with the bon4, because it was more flexible and genrally not a very good fit.

I might reach out as you suggest, as that might be the final solution down the road. I will, say that, your suggestion from DGate is very very good. looks like better spacing where I need it, and it has space for my forskin as well down the tube. Only but, is that the inside if the tube is only 30mm wide, which might become an issue. The prize is crazy too.

Thank you for all your awesome and very fast help so far. :)

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    While devices that use a post to secure the tube are less varied than the ones that use the "magic lock", I just thought a single post would be a little easier to bend. I think you could bend the "magic lock" ones as well but I've never tried. You may want to browse DH Gate and Ali Express to see what's available.

Understand too that the size of the base ring effects gap. Smaller the base ring, the smaller the gap.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
  8. smalldick_tom

smalldick_tom Member

Retired
    Denmark, Aarhus
    Local Time:
  9. Gary Freeman

Gary Freeman New member

Local Time:
    Hi Tom. I find that having the most comfortable size base ring can sometimes relieve some of the pressure build up if an adequate ring to cage size is not otherwise available.
    I have been trying out many types of chastity devices over the last few years and have yet to find one that fully caters for my needs.
    I'm currently locked in a PA5000 cage on a 7 day continuous lock up. I'm hoping to work up to 30 days, then 60 days, with an eventual goal of semi permanent lock up by use of a reliable keyholder .

10. smalldick_tom

smalldick_tom Member

Retired
    Denmark, Aarhus
    Local Time:
    Thank you, that is very good to know.

From what I have tried I've started to lean more and more toward metal because the basering is usually round and smooth compared to many other products. The downside is it gets more heavy, and the security terminal if going flying is a no go - Unless you want it to get really interesting of course.... ;)

Do you find a bigger or a smaller base ring more comfortable?

11. Gary Freeman

Gary Freeman New member

Local Time:
    A slightly larger 50mm diameter base ring tends to work best for me. As long as the cage portion is a good comfortable fit, then there is little chance of my scrotum slipping out of the base ring.
    My penis is quite small when completely flaccid but I am quite a grower. My problem is that I can pull out of most of the cages that I have tried. I now have a prince albert piercing and this certainly helps whilst wearing my PA5000.
    I've ordered a 3D printed PA plastic cage and also an extra small 40mm steel cage. I am hopeful to try out the steel device first when my 7 day lockup ends on Saturday. The micro cage has only a 45 mm base ring and this could be problematic for long term comfort. I'd be delighted to let you know how I get on with this device after a few days of wearing it. I also struggle wearing most steel cages because of the weight. I also avoid metal detectors whilst locked in steel.
    Which steel cage do you prefer?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice