Jinkyu's Story and Chastity Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jinkyu, Dec 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Hey all,

I realized while posting in some of the other threads that life is coming at me pretty fast. This journal is an attempt to slow down and catch some of my thoughts about my journey with my wife after they happen.

I'll also talk about my past a bit at some point to put some things in context. I have a few nuggets of thought that I've wanted to sprinkle into a few threads lately but I realized that a journal would probably be a better avenue for me to ramble a bit and share my story.

So my wife amd I have been married for about 10 years. We've known each other since high school. We weren't together in highschool but I was absolutely crushing on her. Everyone went our own ways after highschool. I was very kinky by this point. So my next few years were committed to scraping by as a young guy and focusing a huge chunk of my free time participating in the BDSM community throughout the region. I'll chat more about thst later as there are lots of formative things to discuss in that time of my life.

My wife and I were great friends and had an opportunity to start dating a good few years after we all graduated. I was a year into the US Army at the time. We got married a bit later which was very surprising. Who wants to marry a soldier?

She knew I was kinky but didn't want to hear any details about my BDSM. She was also a bit hesitant when she started digging thru the giant duffle bag full of all sorts of unmentionable BDSM gear and toys. I think the real eye opener was when she saw the heavy videos on my computer. After all of that, she sat me down and, in the least femdom/sexy way possible, told me most of it had to go.

Over the years, we slowly played, switching roles but she wasn't terribly into it aside from the rare special occasion. I would always ask about how our session or scene went and she was usually "meh, i enjoyed it but do it for you."

About 2 years ago, she put her foot down and said no more tieing her up, she's on top from now on. This sounds great but in reality it was her not wanting to be bottom instead of wanting to be top.

Our normal routine involves me tieing myself to the bed with leather cuffs some combination of a ball gag, harness gag, blindfold, or one of a few mild to extreme hoods we have. Sometimes I'll have bluetooth earbuds on spotify or white noise. Nipple clamps (mild or clover) are used, usually later since im there for a bit. More recently, we've been using a cheap tens unit on my inner thighs. I think she enjoys playing with the controls. Its a drug store device so it just reminds me that its there, not much more. But it IS stimulation and attention. I'll be like thos for 30-90 minutes usually. She'll tease me and eventually get on top. She'll use the wand or the ears on a rabbit toy and get off. Then she'll ride me for a bit. I *really* like it when she leans forward and hovers a bit over me and I get to do the work; very sexy and erotic, me close to her and trying to hump her from the bottom. I ask to cum, which is mumbled because I'm gagged. She doesn't provide much aftercare, I wish we could work on that.

She hurt her back a month or so ago. I've been buzzing around, getting the house ready for the holiday and taking extra care to let her rest. I've really enjoyed cleaning up the house and grinding the extended honey-do list as well as pampering my wife. On a whim, I sent her a text while I was working with a link to a knockoff Evotion 8 a few weeks ago. She teased me unmercifully about the terribly punny text on the product page but said "sure, you can have it for Christmas."

I continued my pampering and housework steadily until it arrived. She let me lock myself up a few times after asking or as a concession for hair play, massage, etc. She was really thinking it was an award for my hard worj and attitude adjustment; i guess it kinda is/was...

While I've been a busy bee around the house and holiday visitors started arriving, my stress level has been going up. I've snapped a few times over the last week. She would stop me and say "you're in big trouble mister." I would snap out of my mood amd continue on. I had asked her to be more assertive and I assumed that the stern tone was the fruit of my labor and didnt expect much more.

Then the other day happened. The night before, I had snapped at my wife in thd kitchen for something I should have known better about. The next morning, I was blowing thru the house early, cleaning things up. I had a long list from the wife of things to get ready for the first day with all the visitors in house. She grabbed me when noone was around and said, "you need an attitude adjustment, go lock up right now."

This was a major shifting point for us. Usually our sex and kink life is DEAD the moment any family or visitor is even near the house. I went and locked up in a cold shower.

More to follow...

2. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    A few days before the previous post, I had pampered her very well and she had told me I could lock up. She's still recovering from her injury and having visitors for the hollidays doubles up the pressure, as soon as we got to bed, she killed the lights and went to sleep. She had forgotten about the cage. She always makes me take it off when we get to thr bedroom for the night. We had an appointment very early the next day as well. I think she was just focused on getting to sleep in time for the super early appointment...

I drove her to the appointment at about 5:30 a.m. we got done and were heading back to the house. I think about half way home she remembered the cage and mentioned something about it. I gently grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch. She grabbed and felt the pulled her hand away. She sort of did a double take and reached back over and grabbed again, realizing that I still had the cage on. She said she was very surprised that she hadn't noticed it and asked it I had it in all night. I told her that it was in all night. I think this was the moment that she realized I could be locked up in outside of our house, i didn't know it yet but it was "game on" at this point. She said "you're taking that thing off as soon as we get home!" I replied, "Yes Ma'am!".

Then the previous post happened a few days later...

In the previous post, the wife told me i had misbehaving and needed to lock up. This was a huge change as I've only asked her to let me lock up or she said I could lock up as a "barter" for excessive pampering. This time, she had commanded me to lock up. It wasn't from me pestering her or trading good behavior, it was because she enjoyed the spark of power and started to excercise that control over me instead of our usual top from bottom routine.

The next day, we woke up early due to all of the other critters (visitors) scrambling around in our house early. She beat me out of bed, didn't say much bit on her way out of the bedroom, she paused for a second, and said, "you better lock up" before she walked out the door!

More to follow...

tiruh811, 1mlockedup and litldick like this.
  3. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    After yesterday morning's lock up instruction in the morning, I spent the day locked up doing things around the house and enjoyed the holiday guests.

When we finally went to bed, my wife had me take the cage off as soon as we got to the bedroom. Still worried about sores. This was her second day holding the key. She had left the key in her purse downstairs so I used the extra key i keep for emergencies. I mentioned that I may want to give her the extra key too after i removed the device.

We talked for a long timd while I played with her hair. We had an amazing conversation, some about chastity but also about a lot of other things. I really enjoyed talking to my partner without it being a ruse to try to pry her into kinky sex - or vanilla sex. It would have been a bit easier to not be pushy if i was still locked, so i still said at least a few racey things.

I asked her to hold my phone for the night. Aside from the emotional enema I got from talking to her for such a long time, i also didn't get hung up on the phone looking at emails or browsing all night. Best night's sleep in a *long* time.

Today i woke up and left the wife to take care of the house, already full of woke guests. She stayed to sleep and was very much still alseep when i got up. Before i left, i asked her if i should come shower and lock up when she got up. She said "of course my love!" After she got up, she came down and gave me a dirty look and pointed to the bedroom when noone was looking after i didn't immediately go excuse myself.

So I went to go take a shower and get locked up. I also decided to shave as the hairs were a bit prickley from my fresh shave a few days ago. Then i went to go put on the evotion 8 knockoff. I had the pattern down pretty well. Put on the ring. Calm down. Throw on the ice cold water to soften up enough to get in. Wait a minute, I was calm enough hot so i clamped the top cage and bottom cage together, pushed the assmebly back to the ring, and worked the straps to closed, making sure to deal with any pinchy issues. I was *very* happy that i didnt have to do the ice cold water treatment to get into the cage, looking forward to warm showers from noe on hopefully.

I spent the rest of the day working around the house like a busy bee. At one point, we had some alone time and chatted. She said she loved how much attention I was giving her and she really appreciated how hard i was working for her. She also asked me to remind her to make sure she brings her purse with the key to bed. I was really happy about the pruse-key conversation, i dont like unlocking with the emergency key and want to put it in a tamper proof envelope or something like that soon. I cleaned out the garage and made a trip into town to get a few luxury items for the wife to surprise her. I've also decided to start writing my wife love notes by hand. Hopefully I'll keep that up!

I'm waiting caged in bed for her to come up after all the guests wind down. I'm not expecting anything but I'm looking forward to her giving me the key to unlock tonight. Then again, sounds like they're drinking so she may come up and forget about the cage for the night and I'll end up pulling 2 days straight...

tiruh811, Guest 2919 and 1mlockedup like this.
  4. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    My wife came to bed last night and gave me the her key to unlock. It felt really great to use her key instead of the emergency key. I handed her my phone to put on her nightstand.

I hadn't though about it till now but if I don't start staying locked up at night, I'm thinking about trading my phone for the key. Since I have one of those skeleton core keys, I need the key to lock the cage up in the morning. Hand the phone in at night, get the key, unlock, go to bed, wake up, shower, lock up, give key, get phone...

We had a good little talk, she asked about how my cock was doing, i told her its great and that it's her cock. We talked about a lot of things; she eventually asked about the chastity more and why I was liking being locked up. I told her that i loosd focus on her after i orgasm fof a day or two and feel bad about that. I then told her i have a masturbation problem and wanted to stop because it affects my attitude around her. She was *not* happy to hear this. We talked about it for a while; she told me she wasn't mad, just disappointed with me. I was playing with her hair at the time and she pushed my hands off. I knew she was upset.

After we talked more, she pushed her hair up over her pillow, my sign to play with her hair. We talked a little more until she was ready to sleep. I moved over to my side of the bed but kept playing with her hair until she fell asleep.

I was really worried that I had wrecked it but I feel like honesty is what she deserves and I shouldn't keep secrets, even it it was a "harmless omition" like jerking off. Over the last few weeks, I realized that doing that even every other few days DOES influence the way I behave.

I had bought her some earplugs and a sleep mask (love the leather blindfolds we have but they don't work too great for sleeping in!) She briefly woke up when the guests started banging around and put in the earplugs wore the slerp mask. I quietly got up and started taking care of things as well as wrangling all of the guests so my lovely wife could sleep in.

When she woke up, asked her if I could go shower and lock up. She said yes, then listed off a list of things for me to do around the house after I got done showering, locking up, grooming, and making up the bedroom. Before locking up, i put a little aloe lotion on the area to make sure things stay healthy. I also filed down a few rough spots on the cage. I should take it off with the wifes permission next week and sand/polish all of the mold edges (its pressed since it's a knockoff Evo 8). I'm surprised there isn' a post called 'Zen and the Art of Chastity Device Maintenance'. Guess that may be a post that I'll make soon.

After I locked up, she walked into the bedroom (I'm glad I had already made up the bedding!) I had the cage on and nothing else, she walked in at just the right time. I immediately got painfully as hard as I could in the tight cage. This was the first time she had really seen her locked up cock aside from briefly seeing it when i go to unlock it or hop into bed before i take it off. She was worried that it was painful but I told her it only 'hurts' when im getting erect and it's just enough to make it go away unless she wants to keep me semi-hard as punishment. I could tell the gears were turning in her head as she just murmured "ohhh..."

I wrote her a note afterwards saying that i need to work on communication because she deserves the best. I really like writing for her; i have a stack of note cards and a pen in my side table. I need to get some nice embossed notes for her, she only deserves the best afterall.

tiruh811 and 1mlockedup like this.
  5. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    I wrote another note for yesterday evening. She mentioned that she loved the notes more than anything. We had another great talk. I love the way we've rekindled our friendship thru talking without as much sex-pressure (and the following post orgasm drop in affection and communications).

She misplaced the key so i stayed locked up for thr night! This is the first 24+ hour lock-up; especially exciting as it's been at her direction. Doing these longer times are key to show her that the cage doesn't damage or hurt her cock.

I went and pee'd when I woke up in the middle of the night hard. It did the trick great. Since I figured I'd be tossing and turning, I had a second blanket on my side of the bed so i wouldnt yank the covers from her and bother her.

We had a great cuddle this morning, we hadn't cuddledfor more than a week or two due to her back hurting. I was very surprised that I didn't get hard while cuddling. I guess her cock is starting to learn that theres nothing but discomfort when it gets aroused. Speaking of discomfort and arousal, while i was still on the bed, she crawled on top of me and gave me a few passionate kisses and grabbed the cage.

Merry Christmas indeed.

bondinchas, Rectrix, tiruh811 and 3 others like this.
  6. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    She left me caged all day Christmas, so i did close to 40 hours locked up. I started applying aloe lotion a time or two a day as well. I think she was very surprised i went that long but wanted me to immediately take it off when we went to bed last night.

The saga of the missing key continues so we're using the emergency key. I plan on ripping this house apart to find the main key as I really dont like using the emergency key.

Im wondering if anyone has a solution for those ugly skeleton key stealth core lock keys. I can only find them for sale on chinese sites, specificially as chastity locks. Local hardware store had never seen one of them. I'd like to get a few extra amd experiment with welding or brazing the key shaft onto a more attractive key head and giving it to the wife on a nice necklace.

I excused myself to shower and lock up this morning. I was *very* surprised to be able to lock up outside if the shower! The cage is very small and I'm a grower; it barely fits soft. I've picked up quite a few tricks to get into the device safely and quickly, which surprises me as i thought it would be a huge struggle to get into after how hard it was to get in when we first got it.

The house is starting to emtpy as all the visitors scurry back to their homes. I'm expecting nothing but guessing things will heat way up soon with the Wife and I when we don't have a house full of folks.

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    So we finally sent thr last of the visitors on and had thr house to ourselves. When my wife got to the bedroom, i handed her my phone for safe keeping for the night. She told me to go get her vibrator. I came back and she was a bit surprised that I wasnt also unlocked.

I unlocked for her and had great, very vanilla PIV. I was amazingly excited after a week of no jerking off and being locked up most if not all of the days. She felt soooo good. I made sure to tell her that and thank her.

Afterwards, we had a bit of a chat about the chastity. I think she's a little upset that i won't act this way without thr cage. I told her i will if she wants me to but it will be very difficult to keep up. We went to sleep a bit later, both very happy.

I woke up this morning and the wife told me to go shower and lock up after coffee, so i would behave better and not touch myself. Very erotic hearing that from her! I went and showered, locked up, and cleaned up the bed and bathrooms. She quietly snuck in right as i got out of the shower, making sure i wasnt playing with myself.

I got the device on in less than a minute in the shower today. I was very surprised.

Im thinking about turning thr frequency of these down a bit. Maybe to twice a week? We'll see. If i don't write something down I'm liable to missremember or forget something.

Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  8. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    A quick update.

I've stayed locked up for about a week and a half by now. I've been unlocked overnight about 4 times. I slept locked up 2 nights in a row just now and plan to see if the wife will let me go 3. She's still worried about her property being damaged!

We had a few heart to heart chats recently. She's upset that i need a "cage on my penis" to not masturbate without her but is just fine with me wearing it. I know she likes how i behave locked up but i havent figured out if she actually likes the cage on me. At this point, i think she may have a bit of a love-hate relationship with the device. Best case, she really likes it amd thinks its hot. We'll have to get to the bottom of her thoughts on the device but not too fast!

Due to recovery, we've been going pretty slow. I'm learninf that "pretty slow" sexual activity is still very fast, hot, and extra frustrating when locked up.

We woke up this morning and she rolled over to let me cuddle. I tucked her caged cock between my legs and snuggled up behind her. We got a bit frisky and she wrapped her arm around my head, trapping it in her arm pit when i gave it a smell (which i like to do!). She then let me play with her with my fingers, she was soooo wet. She reached back, grabbed my cage, and said, "if you didnt have this on, we could be fucking right now...". I replied, "but I wont be a good boy for you all day if i cum." After a bit, she frustratingly sent me off to do chores and take care of things around the house while ahe slept in more. What a morning!

I ordered a stainless cage the other day. It'll take a while ro get here. I'm already planning on spending at least a few hours de-burring, de-edging, and polishing the new cage. I got 3 rings, including a punishment ring that i'll need to pay extra attention to when i do this work.

tiruh811 and 1mlockedup like this.
  9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    It seems that she will love to fuck you and you deny her the pleasure

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  10. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    She was teasing me 100%. She doesn't want PIV right now.

11. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    So a quick update!

Our relationship and sex life seems very hot/cold in this journal. In reallity it's very cold right now, which complicates things. Her sex drive is basically zero due to a nerve-pain issue that we're working thru. Sexual desire is one sided currently; hell of a difficult time to start exploring extended chastity on my part! When we get back to normal, things should go much smoother between us...

I've stayed locked for 4 and a half days, no breaks. I guess she sort of gave up worrying about chastity damaging her property. Either way i unlocked last night to take a break and I think she was happy that I took it off when I had an issue with it. She trusts me a bit more with the device now.

On the other hand, we had a big long talk about FLR, chastity, kinks, and our relationship last night. Total emotional enema for me (she even teased me that i finally got that enema I've been asking her for).

I mentioned that I want to commit to focusing on her in the relationship. I had drug her around the globe and she was always in the supporting role for me for the first decade of our marriage and I want to change that to me focusing on her. I also mentioned that I want to automatically default to her decision if we start to argue about something. I have a short temper and live most of an argument out the second i see her line of thought, and blow my top even before the cards that I expect her to deal are played. What that looks like is, we go back and forth about something stupid a few times, i blow up and get super agitated, then we don't behave like a couple for 1-2 days, finally we make up (but no fireworks marathon makeup sex). I told her i've avoided this behavior a few times over the last month already by just shutting up and doing what she wanted. Funny thing is, she asked for some examples and I couldnt remember the details. Earlier I said we argue about stupid things, which is why im so distraught that something I don't even remember a week later would normally cause so much trouble in our partnership. While I can't remember the details, I DO remember how deeply happy I was after doing whatever the topic of the brewing argument was her way. I told her all this and she was very surprised to her much of it coming from me.

She told me that the first week or two of this serious chastity run, she really liked it and enjoyed having me locked up. At some point about a week ago, she started to dislike that I need my penis cage to behave for her. She also mentioned that she didn't like the way FLR "stuff" we have been doing had a sexual connotation about everything and that she wishes I would do all the nice things for her without any strings (or cock cages) involved. I'm a bit bummed by this; I've been focusing on not trying to barter behavior for sex, which I'm absolutely guilty of in the past. I told her the cage is a very deep reminder to me that I should be focusing on her. I'm not sure if that helped or hurt the discussion. We had a big discussion on her initiating and controlling sexual activities on her terms. I don't think she believed I would give up my pouty, selfish behavior when denied, so I need to work on that before we can go forward without her feeling like my submissiveness and attention isn't a ploy for play.

I talked to her a lot about chastity and sub drop, which we've acutely experienced twice in the last few weeks of chastity. She told me she was upset that i even promised to behave well right before and after cumming both times but still had a rocky day afterward. She said, "why would i even want to unlock you for sex if you stop being good afterward?" I guess this is a very concrete example of be careful what you wish for!

She proposed that I stay locked up until her nerve issues pass and things go back to normal. When she's back to her old self, she wants me to unlock for a day or two and see if i can behave well and still pamper her without the cage on. She basically said we'll see how that goes but left a lot of questions unanswered. Like what happens if i behave, screw up, etc, durring that few days unlocked. I'm very worried about where this may be going. The "sad path" would be i behave well and take care of her and she decides that she doesn't want the chastity device and can get whatever behavior she wants from me without the structures (chastity, FLR, DS, etc...) that I want to engage in. I think i would last 2 weeks that way before I simply went back to the old me, focusing mostly on work and not focusing on making her happy. The "happy path" would be her renewed sex drive and me proving that I could do it would let her feel comfortable locking me up and we grow closer with this lifestyle. I'm not sure where that will go when we get there.

Overall, she said we can try to let me focus on supporting her and continue the lockups until shes better. Afterwards we'll unlock for a few days when things are normal and see where it goes from then.

I rubbed her feet and played with her hair till she went to sleep. We woke up to a beeping in the house. I left the oven on again and it shut off after a while and started beeping. I told her I'm sorry as I'd left it on a few times in the past. A minute later i asked her if she'll think of a punishment for me (topping from the bottom :(...) and she chided me. I appologized and rolled over to get a bit more sleep. She touched me a minute later and told me that my punishment was to play with her hair until she fell back asleep.

A very emotional evening but I think we both needed that talk given our stress levels with her nerve issue. I'm heading to the shower to clean up for the morning and lock up. I have a huge todo list this week so I'll be busy taking care of things around the house and property.

iome343 and OscartheTurtle like this.
  12. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    So I mentioned earlier that I had ordered some new devices. Specifically, I ordered two 316 stainless A358s and a spikey ring.

The A358s are stainless clones of the resin A358 I'm currently wearing. One of them is an exact copy (small) and one is the standard size, which has the same internal diameter but the tube portion has maybe an extra 1/2 inch. I got the same size A ring that im wearing (52mm) as well as the next size down (48mm) with the two cages so i can adjust a few different ways. The punishment ring looks like the 48 or 52mm ring with spikes on the inside. I plan on doing some extensive modification to the spikes to greatly tame them, if i even bother to try that ring.

I was very excited to get these. I deburred some spots on the inside, polished them up more and threw the exact setup I'm currently wearing but in stainless. The weight was very surprising and the cage didn't grip and keep my member in as well as the plastic! It was cold and i was doing some yardwork as well as i put on a cold stainless cage so that may have to do with some of the pullout along with the polished inside and the extra weight. I'm starting to think my base ring (52mm) is too big as my member stays perfectly in the plastic cage but i can grow and push out a bit, allowing me to get a pretty good hard-on in the cage.

Alltogether the stainless cages will need a bit more effort to get set up. Im thinking about plastidipping the parts around the tube so it grips better or doing some extensive weight drilling around the entire unit to make it weigh less. If all of that doesnt work out, I'll likely just TIG weld the base ring into a custom belt, which would guarantee no slidage if choosing a smaller base ring doesnt help.

Either way, I'll likely post some pics of the process.

13. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    So a quick chastity update.

The wife's been very happy with my behavior and doesn't feel like my "role" and its benefits are just pre-positioning for sex when she's feeling better. A few times over the last few weeks, she's said, "I'll have to do X whenever I'm feeling better...". I realized that the talley that she was keeping was probably pretty one sided when i started realy pouring on the housework, love notes, restraining my normal nighttime pawing and grabbing, etc.

I told her that I'm not expecting anything and reinforced thag we will have sex or sexual contact on her terms only. I think that is finally starting to stick. We were laying in bed the other night and her hand was near my face. I gently placed her hand over my mouth, which is what she usually does to me when she wants me to hurry up and cum durring normal PIV. She puller her hand back and chided me, "no, i get to initiate when i want like you said!" I quickly appologized and said yes Ma'am.

She loves the beach. In the past, i had "bartered" that we would have kinky sex every night at the beach if i took her. I figured I'd worj my ass off and buy a beach house so we would do it every night. She agreed to this whenever it was the topic de'jour a year or two ago. I told her last night, after we were laying together looking at her pinterest beach gallery that she was now in charge and I released her of any nightly BDSM obligations at the beach or if i ever get her a beach house. She was really surprised and mentioned that me saying that actually made her want to have kinky sex with me.

I had always bartered good behavior and actions for BDSM (she not-so-jokingly calls that prostitution) so i figured if i backed off the BDSM pressure, it would simply never happen again. Little did I know that she would actually start to have some interest in my kinky desires by backing off the pressure and greatly improving our relationship with chastity and some FLR elements.

On an admin note, today I switched my 52mm base ring for a 48mm base ring and man-alive the cage fits way better. I have yet to sleep in the tighter ring so we'll see how that goes! It was a challenge to get the cage on as the base ring feels significantly more like a erection sustaining cock ring. Also i've found that its a bit more difficult to get all the pee out after I sit to pee. I leak a little bit more than normal, which is a bit humiliating but perversely enjoyable.

That last sentance is probably something that you will never see said anywhere but a chastity site.

Rectrix and iome343 like this.
  14. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Even though the new ring was only 4mm smaller (1/13th of the entire I.D.) it felt like a totally different cage at night. It was much like the first few overnights all over again except knowing that peeing would reduce persisting erections made it easier.

We had a house guest last night so i showered up, did maintenance and went to bed a bit early while the wife stayed up to chat with her friend. An hour or two after I layed down, she came up and checked on me. She asked if i was O.K., going to bed, etc. I asked her to take my phone away, showed her that I put her key back to where she keeps it, and told her that there was no inappropriate behavior durring maintenance. She said, "Thanks, I'm going to go back downstairs and talk for a while more, I'll come cuddle with you when I come to bed." That last part dropped like a bomb on my brain. I stayed up thinking about her coming up to bed teasing me while cuddling the entire time. How terribly tormenting that time was.

Of course, she eventually came to bed, put her head on my side so i could play with her hair for a minute, said our normal I love yous, then goodnights and rolled over, leaving me frustrated and denied. It's a miracle that I was even able to sleep but thankfully I did quickly after that.

I'm not sure if she realized how wickedly she mentally teased me last night, she has unknowingly done much more exagerated things like this pre chastity (but the chastity makes even slight things like this much more vivid and tormenting). However, this time I get the feeling she knew it would F with my brain if she said she would come cuddle, leave for a while, then deny me later.

I love her so much. Glad she's figuring out how to play with her toys!

iome343 likes this.
  15. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    So we've got some company coming to stay for a long weekend. We've been scrambling tonget the house ready. I. Cant. Wait. For. Things. To. Be. Normal!

Anyway, ilI spent the whole day buzzing around the house and town taking care of cleaning, tidying, shopping, etc. We had a little break before I had to go to the airport to pick up our guests. The wife wanted me to rub on her back a bit since I had a bad attitude for a few minutes this afternoon. While rubbing on her, I asked her if I could get her vibrator and give her an orgasm before we had company. She agreed and told me I was going to stay locked up due to my earlier behavior. She said, "That's what you want, right? To stay locked up while i get off?". It was very humiliating and i was very surprised at how she got into that "role" and pushed me around so naturally.

We turned off the lights and I cuddled with her while she used her rabbit. She made sure touch me enough to tease and fristrate then she had a nice orgasm with me locked up next to her.

She saidx "ok, im done" and pushed me away, telling me to go get our guests at the airport.

On my way out, we embraced and i told her hoe much I enjoyed that. She said she really liked it as well, which I couldn't tell in the moment; she was laying the attitude on thick at the time.

No ball gags, blindfolds, crops... what an amazingly erotic encounter.

Wish me luck surviving our company! Things should be interesting when the house is empty again...

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Wow, just read that post again. I hate typing on the phone! Sorry for all the typos!

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I know what you mean! I curse and swear like a trooper trying to type on a phone! I'm better with the tablet but always read through again to make sure! Just as well I did! Instead of "make" I wrote "nake" I think, anyway it was autocorrected to "snake"! :)

18. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Accidentally have a ruined O from putting the cage back on in the shower after cleaning and shaving. CHECK.

Well I guess thats what happens after 2 weeks strait locked and a cage on tease after a week of zero sexual contact or attention. She woke up and was waaay more playful this morning than she had been in a week. She let me cuddle her and grab her chest, no hands below the belt though. She asked if I had my cage on, when I said yes, she replied, "oh, well i was going go let you relieve some pressure but you'll probably be moody for the weekend if i let you out". Sigh. I got out of bed first so she could sleep in, on the way out of the bedroom, I leaned over the edge of the bed to give her a kiss. She pulled my head into her arm pit and trapped my head there, smelling her. She reached down and started stroking my inner legs and touched her caged property a few times. She said, "is this the teasing you asked for?" I could only grunt an acknowledgement. She stopped after a minute and sent me on my way, frustrated and horny as ever.

Then I had a bit of an accident in the shower an hour or so later. I was thinking as it began, 'ah fuck, here comes sub drop, at least im basically already locked. Well at least this will feel great!' I didnt feel a hint of pleasure, just preasure from holding the cage on tight. Also just a small bit of cum, so I'm guessing my body and brain chemicals aren't going to count this one.

Sigh.

iome343 likes this.
  19. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    I went about 14 days, the previous max was 5. I wanted to just give it a break instead of push from 5 days to something like a month or more.

Either way, my wife let me unlock for the night.

I woke up in the morning, she was a bit less playful than the other morning but asked if I wanted to have sex. I told her yes, very much so. I told her I basically wouldnt last more than a few seconds.

I slipped in slowly, she grabbed my face and told me, "you better be nice to me today after this. You're going to lock up right after this."

I lasted about 15 seconds.

Rectrix, iome343 and Lockedprop like this.
  20. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Not much to add. The wife/KH told me I might get to tie myself up this weekend if I'm a good boy. In the past, she always felt obligated to get on top after I'm tied up for a while. I'm hoping that we can get away from BDSM == sex so we can play a little more without her feeling like shes obligated to give me PIV.

Chastity wise, we've talked about the cage and how it makes me feel. She jokes about it and talks about it more, which makes me think she's getting more comfortable. She's also said she enjoys my behavior when she's in charge.

Once a week (or longer), the wife tells me her property needs to take a break and I sleep without the cage. I feel really naked all night without my cage on. We wake up and she tells me to get a condom and have PIV. I gingerly put on thr condom and have a really emotional orgasm after just a few seconds inside her. I've been loud the last few times so she clamps her hand over my mouth as soon as I start to go in, which doesn't help me last any longer either!

Some other mornings, we cuddle. She lets me hold her chest and if I'm really lucky, she teases me by touching me. She isn't playing with the cage or touching the head of her penis through it yet but I think she'll figure that out soon.

Anyway, here's to hoping I'm a good boy this weekend!

1mlockedup and iome343 like this.
  21. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Another small step forward

22. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    No tie up session this weekend. We did have a pretty hot encounter in the living room though!

I tried out my stainless version of my A-358 for the day. Its *heavy*. Like it will pull itsself off on particularly cold days. I wore some briefs with boxer briefs over them for the day and that held everything in place. I need to get out some tools and get extremely serious about removing hopefully more than half of the excess material on this stainless cage. Lots of fillets and grinding could make it much more reasonable, right now its a boat anchor.

The wife saw the new cage but the jury is still out. Later in the day, she had me lay on the couch. I took off my cage and we flipped my zip up hoodie jacket around and she put the hood over my face. She got on top and I immediately started moaning with pleasure. She clamped her hand over my mouth thru the hood, very hot! I lasted maybe 15 seconds but she kept going with her vibrator untill she came a few minutes later.

I locked up later that day and have behaved badly for a few days since cumming. She's threatening to keep me locked up much longer. I wish she would give me an attitude adjustment and put me in my place but she thinks any such activity would be a reward. I think some humiliation or a punishment spanking would do the trick. We'll get there eventually!

iome343 and 1mlockedup like this.
  23. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Bit of an update! Had a few interesting things happen over the month.

My wife has really started to enjoy the cage. We talk about it and how much better I'm behaving often. She also is much more open to teasing me and does so every other day in the morning.

Since the last post, I've gotten out a few times for PIV. I got in some trouble for not locking up after PIV one morning for the day also; she made it very clear that I'm to be locked up outside of taking care of her.

I also had a really mind-bending bondage session the other weekend. I got cuffed to the bed with my arms up, exposing my chest. Punishment hood with the cock gag amd blindfold, earbuds playing white noise. Nipple clamps applied amd tens unit on my inner thighs. The wife wanted to watch some dreadful TV show so she figured I shouldnt be comfortable if I was going to get out of watching with her. We had done this many times in the past but never with the cage left on (my decision). She asked if I wanted to be left out and said "OK, if thats what you want...." when i said lets leave it on.

Wow. She got the memo when i asked to leave it on. I'm guessing I was tied up for two hours. She played with my nipples before the clamps went on. She reached over and played with her cock for a minute or two what felt like 20 times. I was a total wreck. I couldnt get fully hard due to the cage and it was really messing with me mentally. She must have known, because I was straining a lot to get hard, which must have been quite a show. I was moaning in the hood a lot and very reactive to her teasing. I think she used her vibrator at some point; I think i heard her orgasm near my head as she clawed across my chest.

I was a total mess afterwards, dripping and needy. She had me clean up then go to bed after she untied me.

Here's to getting what I asked for.

24. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Wife mentioned that she enjoyed me being locked up and said she is so happy about me behaving like this and having this great emotional connection for the future. I asked her if she means I'll be locked up forever. She grinned and said "you've left me no choice, so probably yes."

Looks like I'm probably in this for the long haul! Be careful what you wish for.

25. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Bit of an update! We've really settled into our version of this lifestyle well. I've started behaving *way* better. I'll either not bother the wife in the morning or not try to aggressively snuggle at all unless she asks for it. I've fully adopted the "yes Ma'am"s and she's much more comfortable taking the reigns.

About two weeks ago, at my urging, she took the cane to my ass in the bathroom. It was only about 6 swats and not very hard. I bent over counter. She had a bit of a twinkle in her eye, so I'm hoping (be careful what you wish for) that she'll start caning me. The cane is sitting on her shelf in her bedroom and she's said she'll do it when she pleases, "best behave good, it'll be a surprise...". This was because I was overly agressive in the morning whole cuddling.

Due to me missing a few honey-do items as well as wanting to serve my wife bettet, we've got a list of things that I'm to stay on top of.

-Coffee station is clean amd ready in the morning.
    -Bed is made well in the morning
    -Trash in the mistress bathroom doesn't get full.
    -I write a short love note.
    -I do all dishes
    -Dinner is planned and pulled to thaw of neccissary.
    -Weekly, I must deep clean the mistress bathroom.

Punishments for any infractions: whatever she deems neccissary.

I've given the steel version of my cage another shot and really like it. Its really heavy and keeps me *very* horny throughout the day. I told the wife that she can punish me by tellig me to wear it. She's made me wear it for a few days twice in the last few weeks. I'm currently locked up in it due to being grumpy a few days ago.

She's had at least two vibrator orgasms next to me in bed over the last 3 weeks and I've had none. She puts thr blindfold on me and teases me for a while, then lets me snuggle real close as she gets off with her rabbit. I thank her for the pleasure and move on.

The other week, after about two weeks since the last PIV, she told me saturday night that she was thinking about unlocking me but said I had been bad for a few days and "maybe she'd think about letting me out next week." I haven't ever seen her be that naturally controlling in our decade+ of marriage.

I've been extra good about communicating, listening, and not being bossy. I've been really focusing on her comfort. It's been a really stressful time due to health issues. I really do feel like our love and relationship is way healthier than its ever been.

Wife is going on a 3 day trip without me in a few days. I'm to stay locked up the whole time. Tonight I'm going to give her a pedicure and paint her nails. She said my collar and ballgag must be worn durring this. I'm quite excited. We'll see what else happens.

Horn dog, iome343 and Consensus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice