BON4Micro Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by TomInAustin, Dec 15, 2018.

1. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    I received the Bon4Micro yesterday, it looks very well made but it has a serious design flaw. Like all very small guys, and that's what its made for, I have had issues finding a fit. This one is tiny but the flaw is I can just pull out the back. There is nothing to keep it on.

The site says "The new BON4Micro offers the less endowed, men with a flaccid penis between 1.5” and 2.5”,"

Well, I fall in that range and it does not work. Do not spend any money on this one. The online chat on the site blamed me for not fitting. Even though I fall in the range.

219 bucks gone. Live and learn and avoid this one.

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Unless you're wearing something like the Lori 2A with the Retainer Ring (aka Anti-pullout ring) or have a lock attached to a piercing, you can pull out of any ball trap device. That's why some people say that chastity isn't "real" unless you're secured by a piercing or in a full belt.

So while technically you're right that it is a design flaw, it is a design flaw shared by pretty much all devices and is one that is extremely difficult to solve considering the penis's ability to constrict.

3. TomInAustin

Local Time:

I agree, i was hoping this was a stop gap before I spend a lot on a Steelwerks extreme and get the PA.

4. fetishshot

fetishshot Member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Can I ask has anyone tried 'the vice' by locked in lust? Their main selling point is that ya can't pull it out, just curious to how real this claim is?

5. TomInAustin

Local Time:
    My thoughts on this... I have had the thing in a drawer ever since I bought it and found the design to be so bad. I took it out the other day and looked it over. The quality looks good at first glance but it has sharp edges everywhere. Since I never wore it past the initial time I had it on I did not notice. It would be torture to wear this thing

Do not buy it.

6. workingclasshero

workingclasshero Locked & Proud

Bike messenger
    PARIS, France
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM

I've been wearing a Bon4Micro for six months 24/7, without unlocking at all, and I've had no issues at all. It's by far the most comfortable device I've worn. The key to getting it to work out for me was patiently testing out the different combinations available as a result of one's choice of spacer and ring size, until I got one that felt just right.

I've not assiduously tried to pull out, but the device provides sufficient discipline to stop any temptation to try and jerk off, which would fail anyway as my boyfriend would soon find out.

7. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    If a man is going to masturbate, he will find a way. The best chastity device is the mind of you and your keyholder.

8. Knight Motivation

Scotland
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    I tried the vice standard size. Using the antipullout I would say it is inescapable. I tried on principle and regretted it, actually giving myself a bad bruise. So while a motivated guy might be able to lubricate it and pull out they do so at their own risk, which is inescapable enough for me.
    In terms of the device the position of the shaft is more away from the ball sac than cb and holy trainer type devices. There is more gaps for cleaning but it's also more awkward because of the how grippy the device is on the skin -and not wanting to cause injury. I found the sizing smaller than the cb devices and it didn't fit well. Overall I'm not a big fan and have no plans to splash out on a larger version after my experience with the regular.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice