Cage sizing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pup blue, Dec 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. pup blue

pup blue New member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    i'm new here and had a quick question. First of i'm sorry if i posted in the wrong forum page.

i've had a chastity for a while now and have had it on for a full 2 weeks, with 10 minute cleaning breaks here and there. But with my new Master i have decided to get a new one and it's on its way. i'm really excited as i should be shorter and a better fit since i'm a grower. i've read lots about subbies having there cock shrink from long chastity lock up, but my question was can one actually learn to wear a cage that is too short? Or is it just not possible. i'm wondering this because i like the idea of maybe ever going shorter.

That's why i'm here to ask wat you guys know about this? Does anyone have experience with small cages that are even shorter than their flacid length. The cage that is on its way to me is 5cm long for clarification. So besides that i'd like to know what kind of lengths you prefer?

MadameJs_boo and sissy_connie like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    A cage that is slightly shorter than you are flaccid is very comfortable and also easy to hide under your clothes. If you’ve been wearing a cage for 2 weeks than you have the ring and spacing that’ll work for you.

Going to short causes some discomfort but is tolerable. Also after 8 years my penise hasn’t shrunk yet. Good Luck

MadameJs_boo and harddenial like this.
  3. pup blue

pup blue New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, i got my new cage today. Its on the shorter side but not too short. Only problem is the opening at the front allowing foreskin to go through but pulled foreskin back and it's all good. Just that i need to get used to feeling my undies when walking. Any advice for that?

4. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I get a sensation of Domina's d*** rubbing against my boxers that feels as if it is being scraped against a zipper or something equally as rough. I have no idea what causes the uncomfortable sensation but I have found a way make it go away.

Each morning I put a small amount of Vaseline on a Q Tip and apply the jelly to the head. I try to make sure that the entire head gets lubed. This seems to alleviate that unpleasant scraping sensation.

5. pup blue

pup blue New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice! Do you continue to do this or does it last permanently after doing it long enough? i do not experience pain, just light discomfort if running or walking fast.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Well @pup blue you are not the only one that still has a foreskin. One thing I do in my present cage is like slave2MN says use a lubricated Qtip ( I use baby oil jell ) and tuck your foreskin down towards your testicals. This cuts back on the pinching and makes long time wearing easie.

Check out some of my pictures and some others this will give you a better idea of what we’re talking about. I’ve also added an extra bar to a couple of my cages for foreskin comfort. Miss Shelly doesn’t prefer these cages so I’m locked in a more open steel cage.

Norcalguy09 likes this.
  7. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    I’ll have to try this! I’ve tried to push the foreskin back but I end up pushing the whole cock when I do that. Maybe the Vaseline will help to push just the foreskin and not the whole cock.

8. Jerry from

Jerry from Member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I as a rule see where the tube hangs and thats your length minus the portion falling, the most important measurement is the tude diameter, an 1/8 inch can cause either no realease and a perfect fit or not being able to piss. fine line but that is the key, and an oval ring. good luck !!

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Yes, I get a sensation that the locked member is being scraped across something rough. I use the Vaseline every morning. It does not last permanently but it does alleviate that uncomfortable sensation. It just takes a bit for me. Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice