thoughts and advice on urethral tubes?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by username017, Dec 20, 2018.

1. username017

username017 Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    so i got a cage with a tube to go into my urethra, mostly cause i figured it would help with peeing. i should have gotten some sounds with it as well, i didn't relise how large it would be... well 6mm. I ordered some yesterday, but their coming from china, so im stuck waiting like a month for it come. Anyway, i already know about using steryl lube, and gloves and such, and to not leave it in for longer then 8 hours. Anything else i should know about? also was wondering what your thoughts on them are.

2. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    #2 christoph, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    I have a long experience in catheter play & urethral sounds & I love it * the urethral stimulation is great * unfortunately a long term use of insertables can have serious consequences * the insertion, whether with or without a lubricant, always causes finest injuries / lesions in the urethra which is highly sensible * a constant friction for a longer time can cause a narrowing of the urethra with a consequent urethral stricture * see on internet

Although I own some Prince Wand but I have less to use them * the rigid shape can be very dangerous if You make wrong moves specially the night time * I replaced these with flexible Prince Wand that are great * but only a few have a very smooth surface * I do not used them for long time & finally I must let it be due the healthy reasons

In a chastity device the insertable tube is fixed on the cage front & has a better support * the cage again protect the penis & the tube in it from an external pressure * all in all, that´s more secure * personally I say that insertables are not for long term chastity maybe for a momentary pleasure like sounding * wish it could be different but the medical risks are to great

In any case I recommend you to be careful

Make sure that the surface & the top of the insertable tool are absolutely smooth

Use lubricant lube & the usual hygienic precautions

If you feel any pain stop immediately

being chastity with urethral sounds a important topic & something rather new any comment & testimonial is important

3. username017

username017 Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    The one i got has a fexable tube, although it is much longer then was shown in the pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice